Rental woes in 2017 - Bunny murders, cat mutilation and pool sex

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I'm just trying to find out. I will hopefully have more info in a bit. Is there anyone on here who has so much more info on this predator, but can't say it for fear of retaliation or fear of identifying yourself? I just found out something so appalling that he did, but I can't say it, as it would identify new targets for him, and make things worse. He's done something to someone I know (anonymously of course, but we know it's him) that threatens this persons actual livelihood.
Just a suggestion, but I'd advise you go straight to Null the site owner over what this is to get advise on how to disclose it. IDK how long you lurked here, but he's told whole countries to fuck off with trying to get any user data out of him.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just trying to find out. I will hopefully have more info in a bit. Is there anyone on here who has so much more info on this predator, but can't say it for fear of retaliation or fear of identifying yourself? I just found out something so appalling that he did, but I can't say it, as it would identify new targets for him, and make things worse. He's done something to someone I know (anonymously of course, but we know it's him) that threatens this persons actual livelihood.
Have you made a post here: https://kiwifarms.net/forums/talk-to-staff.26/ or sent a DM to @Null yet?

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
So true. But what he has done to this person has already had consequences. He's such a total pice of shit and the Earth would be a much better place if he wasn't on it
The more that's revealed the angrier I feel for his neighbours and community. Everyone he encounters is worse off for it. Our country is just continuing to not only let him get away with threats, harassment, animal mutilation, preying on children, putting businesses in jeopardy and leeching off of health services, but is actively encouraging it thanks to the troon shield and a laughably inept justice system.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While we're waiting on the big story to come out @Sookie do you have any specific stories about things he did that aren't personally identifying?

I'll go first. I wasn't around to witness this but have heard from others. Someone was throwing eggs at the front door of the building and Yaniv called the cops but made it sound like someone was shooting at the building so a huge RCMP presence rolled up to find a couple broken eggs. Strata was pissed at him over that one.

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
While we're waiting on the big story to come out @Sookie do you have any specific stories about things he did that aren't personally identifying?

I'll go first. I wasn't around to witness this but have heard from others. Someone was throwing eggs at the front door of the building and Yaniv called the cops but made it sound like someone was shooting at the building so a huge RCMP presence rolled up to find a couple broken eggs. Strata was pissed at him over that one.
OMG... when he lived in Greenside he claimed that "someone" threw eggs at his unit. The strata maintenance men had to clean it off and were certain that he had done it himself, but of course couldn't prove it. When an egg is actually thrown it will break open and splatter, they said it looked like someone had literally held the egg up to the unit and pushed it in. He sent dozens of pizza's anonymously to strata meetings, thinking that the council wouldn't figure it out, but they knew it was him as he just happened to make sure he was around when they were delivered. He has postings to his social media where he speaks of sending pizza's to his "enemies" anonymously. I know this because the strata hired a PI when all this nonsense started happening. He didn't just send pizza's to council meetings, he also sent them to councils homes at all hours of the night, as well as ordering cabs to people homes in the middle of the night. All of this was done on line, as the PI as well as the strata investigated the origin of the ordering and it was all done from computer. Nothing had been phoned in. He was confronted by an owner who was one of the people being harassed. That owner informed him of what would happen if another pizza was delivered. Him and his bitch mother yelled back that no one could prove anything. Didn't say he didn't do it, but no one could prove it. After that, there were no more pizza's or cabs

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
@Sookie,
We have Jessica Rumpel, a former child victim stateside, on this site. JY's agent Ryan Gordon tried to dox her and got her family members. You've indicated that your friend's situation is more severe than some anchovy pizzas and midnight cabs. Can you opine whether @JRumpel3 should be worried and how? Is the situation up there dealing w/people that JY and friend know in real life that JY fucked with, or is she looking at something like having her/her family's credit anonymously scammed or worse?

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
OMG... when he lived in Greenside he claimed that "someone" threw eggs at his unit. The strata maintenance men had to clean it off and were certain that he had done it himself, but of course couldn't prove it. When an egg is actually thrown it will break open and splatter, they said it looked like someone had literally held the egg up to the unit and pushed it in. He sent dozens of pizza's anonymously to strata meetings, thinking that the council wouldn't figure it out, but they knew it was him as he just happened to make sure he was around when they were delivered. He has postings to his social media where he speaks of sending pizza's to his "enemies" anonymously. I know this because the strata hired a PI when all this nonsense started happening. He didn't just send pizza's to council meetings, he also sent them to councils homes at all hours of the night, as well as ordering cabs to people homes in the middle of the night. All of this was done on line, as the PI as well as the strata investigated the origin of the ordering and it was all done from computer. Nothing had been phoned in. He was confronted by an owner who was one of the people being harassed. That owner informed him of what would happen if another pizza was delivered. Him and his bitch mother yelled back that no one could prove anything. Didn't say he didn't do it, but no one could prove it. After that, there were no more pizza's or cabs
And this is why I'm glad I don't live in a condo. If someone's going to bring down my property value I'd really prefer that it be me, thank you very much.

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
@Sookie,
We have Jessica Rumpel, a former child victim stateside, on this site. JY's agent Ryan Gordon tried to dox her and got her family members. You've indicated that your friend's situation is more severe than some anchovy pizzas and midnight cabs. Can you opine whether @JRumpel3 should be worried and how? Is the situation up there dealing w/people that JY and friend know in real life that JY fucked with, or is she looking at something like having her/her family's credit anonymously scammed or worse?
It's someone JY knows in real life. That lives locally to JY. I think Jessica is safe as she doesn't live locally and he can't use local agency's against her. Ie the victims right tribunal or false claims about people to certain government agency's like the Ministry of children and families. He likes to make anonymous false claims to government agency's in the hopes of causing havoc.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's someone JY knows in real life. That lives locally to JY. I think Jessica is safe as she doesn't live locally and he can't use local agency's against her. Ie the victims right tribunal or false claims about people to certain government agency's like the Ministry of children and families. He likes to make anonymous false claims to government agency's in the hopes of causing havoc.
Ok but for real, can you get verified?

Tags
None