Disaster Rep. Elijah Cummings, House Oversight Committee Chair, is dead at 68 due to health complications -

Arm Pit Cream

Down in Pumpkin Hill I gots to find my lost piece
kiwifarms.net
694940094001_6021755309001_6021753304001-vs.jpg

Elijah Cummings, the long-serving Democratic congressman who was deeply involved in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, has passed away at the age of 68.

He had represented Maryland's 7th congressional district since 1996. As chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee, he had a prominent role in the ongoing impeachment inquiry.

- End of Article -​

He came and went, a total jerkoff.

Last edited:

WarJams

kiwifarms.net
I hope they elect someone who can serve far better than his best though.
They're just going to elect another Hank Johnson/Shiela Jackson Lee-grade obnoxious nigger exceptional individual. Black districts vote in the absolute worst people in the world as their standard bearers, and special elections bring out even bigger weirdos and thieves than usual.

They're just going to elect another Hank Johnson/Shiela Jackson Lee-grade obnoxious nigger exceptional individual. Black districts vote in the absolute worst people in the world as their standard bearers, and special elections bring out even bigger weirdos and thieves than usual.
Just because I hope something happens doesn't mean I am gonna hold my breath waiting for it.

The Last Stand

We're back! Did you miss us?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would be more saddened by this if Baltimore wasn't in the state it is in currently. I take it Trump won't be lenient with his death.

The whole political system in Baltimore is a spreading virus; I imagine the next mayor can't do much about it without gutting it whole.

WarJams

kiwifarms.net
I would be more saddened by this if Baltimore wasn't in the state it is in currently. I take it Trump won't be lenient with his death.

The whole political system in Baltimore is a spreading virus; I imagine the next mayor can't do much about it without gutting it whole.
Baltimore is trash and has been trash ever since Nancy Pelosi's rotten brother Thomas steered it directly into the ground. He was so bad a mayor that Nancy D'Alesandro had to move to the complete opposite side of the country and find some rich motherfucker whose name she could hide behind to even have a future in politics. Seriously, all these liberal STRONK WOMYN either keep or hyphenate their names. She changed hers because her family ruined Baltimore.

Baltimore's chief export is rotten politicians.

FUCK YOU BALTIMORE!

The Real SVP

kiwifarms.net
Insert "only communists" meme here.

It's a shame I don't feel sympathy for his children and grand children, but I doubt his passing caused them the slightest sense of loss. You don't end up representing a region that would be considered a failed state, if it was located anywhere but in the US, without being a massive asshole.
I can't even see the silver lining of the world being better off without him, because he'll be replaced by another un-human (no racism intended) just like him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino