Requesting A Psychiatric Evaluation for David "Destiny" Price - Tom begs for asspats and an Aiken PD personal army

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
The last time you did this @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg it back fired. Will you ever learn you tool? The fact that you mention that you were recently institutionalised won't help your case you retard. And who are authorities more likely to believe, you or a doctor?

You're not doing yourself any favours by continuing to harass TPD and other authorities.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
I'm fed up with Tom's BS. He needs mental help, he's so fixated on Dee because Tom is a jealous loser with no life. He's pissed that Dee has a decent place to stay and the respect of others. You're not an Intersexed person. you're just a gross dog fucking pedophile with filthy hands and a hunger for big cocks, which will never be satiated because you're too ugly.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
I'm fed up with Tom's BS. He needs mental help, he's so fixated on Dee because Tom is a jealous loser with no life. He's pissed that Dee has a decent place to stay and the respect of others. You're not an Intersexed person. you're just a gross dog fucking pedophile with filthy hands and a hunger for big cocks, which will never be satiated because you're too ugly.
And because Dee is the only person he knows by name.

The Sauce Boss

merry crimiss, pogchamp!
True & Honest Fan
Dee Price seems like a genuinely decent person all troonery aside who just wants to be a good person and a good mother to her kids. I may not agree with the lifestyle she leads, but I can respect her desire to rise above expectations.

YOU, on the other hand, you dirty, disgusting, flea-ridden, ephebophilic, zoophiliac, waste of space kike dyke- oh, pardon me, all you ugly lesbians out there, this comparison doesn't do you justice- have made it a point to personally try time, time, and time again to ruin the lives of others because yours didn't turn out just the way you wanted it to.

I have a question for you, @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg, you bloody lunatic. Do you really think that after just getting out of the psych ward a day or two ago, that you are not being watched? That you could be going back to the pen the moment you do something else retarded? Or have you smoked yourself out so much, the fumes in that disgusting garbage heap you force your neighbors to accomodate have melted your brain enough, that you genuinely believe that this is the end, and that your life will go back to normal from here on out?

News flash, Tommie. The closest you ever were to a truly fulfilling, happy life was when you were stuck in a box with everybody inside calling you 'sir', because that's what you are. A delusional, disgusting man who has gone out of his way to ruin everything he touches.

Can't even scam a fucking Kurd right, you waste.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
@BigTodd= A derp of immense proportions. sperg on you drunken dolt.
Sounds like you but instead of drunk it would be drug addled.

By the way what do you think is going to happen when she talks to Captain Sawyer? Nothing is going to happen. You are an idiot. Captain Sawyer talked to TPD. And both agree that you are a mentally ill old pervert that admitted to fingering dogs and molesting a child.
By the way he watched your admission video's both of fingering a dog and raping a child.

Now it is time for you to go back to the mental ward and get your meds.

LOLOLOL!

The first clue the poor woman got, that she’s dealing with literal insanity was the: “I’m an intersex female!”

The second was the: “this person is terrorizing me!”

When Tommy got to the: “Its very complex!” She knew that she’s dealing with an absolute nutcase, and mentally steeled herself for a kaleidoscope of kookery probably involving CIA, and “corporate interests”.

Oh Tommy! You literally batshit insane dogfucker!

The man seems determined to outshine every other lolcow, and deliver buckets upon buckets of the finest gourmet lolcow milk imaginable.

EDIT: “I have a good reputation with law enforcement!” After literally just being released from a psych hold initiated by the local PD. Alrighty then!

Sounds like you but instead of drunk it would be drug addled.

By the way what do you think is going to happen when she talks to Captain Sawyer? Nothing is going to happen. You are an idiot. Captain Sawyer talked to TPD. And both agree that you are a mentally ill old pervert that admitted to fingering dogs and molesting a child.
By the way he watched your admission video's both of fingering a dog and raping a child.

Now it is time for you to go back to the mental ward and get your meds.

Why, you’re a better woman than most, taking the transphobic misgendering by @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg with such calm and feminine grace.

Outrageous.

Say, when Tommy talks about “making a living” what exactly is he talking about? I remember something about some stones?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Why, you’re a better woman than most, taking the transphobic misgendering by @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg with such calm and feminine grace.

Outrageous.

Say, when Tommy talks about “making a living” what exactly is he talking about? I remember something about some stones?
Oh his selling gravel as gems story. Yes he shines up gravel and tries to pawn it off as gem stones.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
EDIT: “I have a good reputation with law enforcement!” After literally just being released from a psych hold initiated by the local PD. Alrighty then!

It would be funny if this mental case ended up back in the loony bin for trying to get someone else thrown in the loony bin right after getting out of the loony bin.

You're a loony, Tom. There's a bin for you!