Science Researchers are working on a pill for loneliness, as studies suggest the condition is worse than obesity - "you do look glum! What you need is a gramme of soma."

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
modern pharma is heading towards straight evil, if they ain't there already. There's no more self actualization being preached in psychiatry; it's not as profitable as perpetual treatment.

THERE IS NO DRUG TO RELIEVE THE HUMAN CONDITION AND THERE NEVER WILL BE. ALL DRUGS HAVE A COST.
There's no cause without effect, either. 60 years ago they were telling barren women that Thalidomide would fix their lives. 50 Years ago it was stimulants. Then benzos. Then SSRI's, with their impotence and anhedonia. Most recently, they told us Opioids were harmless. Every time they try this shit something awful pops up, and yet they keep pushing.

Go to the bar or cruise skidrow. If you can't find coke you're hopeless.
Especially if you know what physiological symptoms & behavior to look for.

Last edited:

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The same people taking and relying on the research of this shit as opposed to trying to remedy the feeling on their own are also likely the same idiots who bitch about Big Pharma

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
They'll make the "pill", it'll turn out it's basically just ecstasy or heroin by another name, and the FDA will ban it because their primary job is to prevent new drugs from being sold, period. What a nothingburger.

Exigent Circumcisions

Greasy trotters on your bodice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some people are just boring, introverted, odd or shy or whatever; I guess that's a thing wrong, but it's not like everyone like that is being a cunt.
The ones who complain about loneliness are very much being cunts. If you're friendless because you're introverted but you're at peace with that that's one thing. I'm referring to people who go "BLOOBLOOBLOO NOBODY LIKES ME BECAUSE I'M WEIRD" as if the world isn't full of weirdos with friends. It's not hard for anyone who's not completely self absorbed or physically incapable of going outside.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino