Resident Alien - SciFi Murder Mystery Dramady starring Alan Tudyk

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

After crash-landing on Earth, an alien takes on the identity of a small-town Colorado doctor and wrestles with the moral dilemma of his secret mission.

Apparently it based off a fairly popular comic book series, and while the trailer itself plays up the comedy more than is actually in the show, it was an interesting premise for a show that made me want to check it out. Thankful, SYFY just posted the first two episodes on its YouTube channel for free, so you don’t have to pay a streaming service to check it out or anything.

Comedy is a lot less heavy/in-your-face than the trailer made it out to be, which I actually appreciate. It’s pretty entertaining so far, and I’m definitely interested enough to keep watching. Not sure if they’ll keep posting the episodes on YouTube, but there you go.

Last edited:

EggImpregnator88

kiwifarms.net
Its surprisingly good. Much less globohomo propaganda than other current TV shows. If it starts talking about evil white racism and how oppressed women are then I'll probably stop watching.