Resident Evil - Now with BIG TALL MOMMY VAMPIRE MILKERS *is likely to mutate into a horrific abomination

Resunoit

kiwifarms.net
And REsistance still flopped.
Resistance may have been bad but RE:Verse looks to be much, much worse.
21A10D5C-E0CF-4D94-A7CE-83AF2936C7DC.png

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
okay, lemme translate this.

Kat only gives away codes to her friends, stats don't matter, unless it's a bigname channel who'd give her twitch more followers, but they had to be nice and politically align with her. I don't expect anyone from the #Loregate getting anything from her.
wp_ss_20210505_0002 (2).png

wp_ss_20210505_0001 (2).png

wp_ss_20210505_0005 (2).png

wp_ss_20210505_0006 (2).png

wp_ss_20210505_0003 (2).png

wp_ss_20210505_0004 (2).png

Resunoit

kiwifarms.net
okay, lemme translate this.

Kat only gives away codes to her friends, stats don't matter, unless it's a bigname channel who'd give her twitch more followers, but they had to be nice and politically align with her. I don't expect anyone from the #Loregate getting anything from her.
View attachment 2143868
View attachment 2143867
View attachment 2143865
View attachment 2143864
View attachment 2143869
View attachment 2143866
I never liked Kat anyway. First time I saw her was when she played re3 remake demo. Her only personality was “Guys I’m partially blind.”

Sinner's Sandwich

Eid Nedib Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait to play this game. It's good to see that the vast majority of the reviews are positive (like 80-95% or 4/5). Of course your own opinion is most important but everyone wants the games they are excited to play to have good reviews.

Last edited:

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait to play this game. It's good to see that the vast majority of the reviews are positive (like 80-95% or 4/5). Of course your own opinion is most important but everyone wants the games they are exited to play to have good reviews.
Depending on who reviews it of course, the medical monster above your post is fitting for resident evil but after several big games having these massive hype ups to disappointment I just don't trust most reviewers nowadays

By this point I'd rather just see what my friends think of it after release or I watch some gameplay if the game's leaked to help my decision, at least this game also had the demo and that let me see how my pc deals with the game

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Depending on who reviews it of course, the medical monster above your post is fitting for resident evil but after several big games having these massive hype ups to disappointment I just don't trust most reviewers nowadays

By this point I'd rather just see what my friends think of it after release or I watch some gameplay if the game's leaked to help my decision, at least this game also had the demo and that let me see how my pc deals with the game
Gman seems to like it.

Skillup's review is up and he didn't like it.
Listening to his take now. He seems to be saying that he thinks it’s a good game that just doesn’t click with him at all.

SauceRyuKen

RANDOM RAGE ART/CRITICAL EDGE/KETCHUPPERCUT
kiwifarms.net
Resistance may have been bad but RE:Verse looks to be much, much worse.View attachment 2143090
It was a mess. The community was already super autistic about 1337 skills and they might as well have called it Re: Maintenance. They extended it a couple times and it didn't get any better. The scoring system is shit and it doesn't work well for a FFA where someone getting fed off of bad players is sure to win. I've said this stuff before, so I'll just load up the last two bullets and put them square into this stillborn abomination's face:

- It's gonna have crossplay. Word from Neobard insiders giving little leaks is it's gonna be FORCED crossplay. On a game with NO ANTICHEAT. Just in case the MK vs Pad debate wasn't bad enough, console users are gonna be put through the suffering of the remainder of the Resistance community, which is like 80 dudes, and 10 of them are obvious cheaters. And yes, most of Re:Verse's players so far have just been Resistance players and some curious bystanders. When an open, free beta literally scores 100 daily players, being FREE... Just for reference, Resistance had about 4K daily players on Steam when it ran it's own open beta.

- This isn't being talked about but it doesn't release with Village. It releases IN THE SUMMER. You know, when no one but the challenge runners are gonna be still playing Village, not to mention Village looks like it's gonna be a good game on it's own terms. Not only is this multiplayer mode asscheeks from the word go, it's gonna be stapled onto a game that's gonna go down as one of the games of the year. Basically gonna be remembered as fondly as Spec Ops: The Line's multi. (Yeah, it had multi! Did anyone play that at all?)

Just to top things off: Neobards is FULL of Outbreak fans. Resistance DELIBERATELY apes Outbreak in many things. Capcom, seriously now: Just make Outbreak, and slap a mode where one player always controls a beefy monster on top of that and you're good. None of that camera sadistic gameshow shit. And for fuck's sakes don't make 99% of the meta revolve around dealing with doors and camera-guns.

Village looks good and I'll likely acquire it.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I'm not giving that failed ewhore troon any traffic, but I am morbidly curious enough to ask if she basically ended up shilling the game with her review? Or does she actually have a non-shitty, well thought out take on it for once in her life?
Halfway through it, and it's nothing but praise. Feels like shilling, but they're acting like the average gamer has never played a game where they actually had to think.They also hated the underground soylent green factory because it clashes with the vampire mommy's castle.

Last edited: