Resident Evil - Discuss Why Mr. X Is Gonna Give It To Ya

Ali della Fenice

Cosa credi, che abbia perso la forza?
kiwifarms.net
I think this only half explains what's going on lol
Oh and chris wanted ada dead because her lookalike had murdered his men in re6.
And in the last cg movie chris and leon are super best buddies, killing zambos together and shit.
Also chris is almost 50 and only cares about his job. Claire is the only one of the 2 actually interested in relationships.
That should cover everything.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I beat Tofu. It was a genius idea to have other Tofu's with their own weapon sets. I beat the Grenade Tofu and the Flan Tofu (the one with the Minigun and Electric gun). I'll try the other two later. I didn't realize you can put Mr. X down for a little bit with just the Electric Gun.

It would be fun if Capcom released Tofu DLC's with maybe another scenario or two? And obviously being able to use Hunk again.

Last edited:

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Pistol Tofu is maybe the hardest one? Not having access to nades to get by hordes is tough.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
The Pistol Tofu is maybe the hardest one? Not having access to nades to get by hordes is tough.
For that one your best option is to just do what you did with Tofu and let yourself get grabbed intentionally then use the second of invincibility afterwards to advance and then heal with the plethora of green herbs they give you. Try and save the knife for the plants otherwise just pray to Christ you don't get grabbed.

Judge Dredd

10 Gaschamber 20 GOTO 10
kiwifarms.net
For that one your best option is to just do what you did with Tofu and let yourself get grabbed intentionally then use the second of invincibility afterwards to advance and then heal with the plethora of green herbs they give you. Try and save the knife for the plants otherwise just pray to Christ you don't get grabbed.
I've not unlocked Tofu yet (still trying to beat Hunk), but you can deal with plants with the pistol. Shooting the yellow bulbs stuns them for 10 seconds or so. Should be enough time to run past.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I beat it with the Pistol Tofu. Like I said, Capcom could release DLC packs with unique Tofu's or just add another scenario you get to speedrun where you can use the same characters (including Hunk) and everyone would buy it.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
I've not unlocked Tofu yet (still trying to beat Hunk), but you can deal with plants with the pistol. Shooting the yellow bulbs stuns them for 10 seconds or so. Should be enough time to run past.
Tofu and Uiro-Mochi don't have guns at all while both of Annin's pistols are trash and at that point in the game with the 50 zombies in that area plus X right behind you you don't wanna stop moving at any point so it's far easier to just let something grab you and then knife out and use the millisecond of invincibility to reach the stairs and essentially freedom.

For the final area:

Hunk: Frag or Flash nades
Tofu: Knives
Konjac: Frags
Uiro-Mochi: Frags
Flan: Rockets and/or Flash
Annin: Knife

Reactions: BrunoMattei
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino