Resident Evil - Hard-on for STARS

The handsome tard

Hyperion is working on the cure, it wont be cheap.
kiwifarms.net
Birkin went from the size of a big lion to something that could consume an entire train within the space of about five minutes.

I get your point dude, but it isn't as clear cut as you make out. The 103 would collapse under the strain of his own cardiovascular system.
Yeah in retrospect, you have a point. I guess in his case you could just chuck it up to the G-virus just being that OP. Besides its not like his forms were meant to be something for him to live and survive in and we dont know if Birkin could have "evolved" into any further forms had he not been annihilated into pieces. Its my assumption his forms were to be more offensive forms for short term existence, instead of something capable of surviving more than a day or two, especially his final forms. So his werent meant to survive for very long either way. Its interesting to speculate insted of just admire the trashfire that is RE 6.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
Yeah in retrospect, you have a point. I guess in his case you could just chuck it up to the G-virus just being that OP. Besides its not like his forms were meant to be something for him to live and survive in and we dont know if Birkin could have "evolved" into any further forms had he not been annihilated into pieces. Its my assumption his forms were to be more offensive forms for short term existence, instead of something capable of surviving more than a day or two, especially his final forms. So his werent meant to survive for very long either way. Its interesting to speculate insted of just admire the trashfire that is RE 6.
One thing you can give Simon's final form in RE 6 is that you see him taking zombies and corpses into himself to increase his mass although it somehow turns him into a giant bug thing rather then a blobby mess like the final boss from Outbreak file 2 that has the same gimmick.

Catgirl IRL

kiwifarms.net
True enough!

I've heard conflicting things about G's final form. Some guys on the Reddit tell me story sources talk about it being a midway point to a "perfect" form that would've continued to mutate, whereas I e always been under the impression he's a shapeless mass because the virus is freaking the fuck out and trying to keep its host alive.

This is why I enjoyed the remake's redoing of him growing a second head to over ride Birkins control. At that point you know he's lost to it.

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net
One thing you can give Simon's final form in RE 6 is that you see him taking zombies and corpses into himself to increase his mass although it somehow turns him into a giant bug thing rather then a blobby mess like the final boss from Outbreak file 2 that has the same gimmick.
Good Old Beelzebub form. No idea if that what the form is called, but Lord of the flies is the first thing I think of when I see a giant fly boss in a game.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Even if so, not only he wouldnt be able to get that many bodies that fucking fast, it still doesnt change the fact that said mass just "disappears" when he changes into a human form. Besides, for someone who was just infected out of nowhere into this monstrocity, he displays a lot of control over it.

True enough!

I've heard conflicting things about G's final form. Some guys on the Reddit tell me story sources talk about it being a midway point to a "perfect" form that would've continued to mutate, whereas I e always been under the impression he's a shapeless mass because the virus is freaking the fuck out and trying to keep its host alive.

This is why I enjoyed the remake's redoing of him growing a second head to over ride Birkins control. At that point you know he's lost to it.
Both are possible when you truly think about it. It doesnt help we simply dont know G's true capacity in the long run or if it even truly has a "final form". Maybe it could have a bit of both, both Birkin and G were despered to not let them get away so they went for something less defined and faster to "convert" tho in an other situation it could have possibly taken its time to become something more complete.
Also we are possibly ignoring the tremendous amount of abuse that Birkin had suffered from both Leon and Claire's arsenals at that point, which could be leading to G running out of "forms" that the dual hadnt already beaten, his body definetly was getting more and more unstable.

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net
Even if so, not only he wouldnt be able to get that many bodies that fucking fast, it still doesnt change the fact that said mass just "disappears" when he changes into a human form. Besides, for someone who was just infected out of nowhere into this monstrocity, he displays a lot of control over it.
To be fair all three infected with the enhanced strain had more control over it, and were not mindless order followers like all the things made by the normal C virus.

Simmons, Fake Ada, and Piers.

But piers was losing control by the end so who knows if the other two would have lost control as well if they didn't die.

• Informative
Reactions: The handsome tard

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
To be fair all three infected with the enhanced strain had more control over it, and were not mindless order followers like all the things made by the normal C virus.

But piers was losing control by the end so who knows if the other two would have lost control as well if they didn't die.
I want the alternate ending where Simmons wins the boss fight and tries to go back to a normal life and occasionally gets mad and turns into a t-rex in the office.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net

Holy shit I just realized something.

Simmons keeps changing into these inhuman giant forms and when he changes back to his human form...

His pants are convinently still on. At least with the transformations on this series, their clothes usually ripped off (with their privates either "gone, clothing remaining just a tiny little bit on the waist or the area below their waist not being visible), not with Simmons tho, those are some hulk pants syndrome I tell ya.

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I just realized something.

Simmons keeps changing into these inhuman giant forms and when he changes back to his human form...

His pants are convinently still on. At least with the transformations on this series, their clothes usually ripped off (with their privates either "gone, clothing remaining just a tiny little bit on the waist or the area below their waist not being visible), not with Simmons tho, those are some hulk pants syndrome I tell ya.
What if his pants are part of the mutation.

SHIIIIT NEO UMBRELLA HAVE MADE B.O.W. PANTS. NO HOUSE IS SAFE NOW.

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
Birkin underwent massive growth - heh - in a short period of time, and RE4 had a midget being eaten so someone else could turn I to a skyscraper monster.

Laws of mass and thermo dynamics are a neccesary wank for the franchise to exist.
True, but with Birkin, he spent most of the Raccoon City outbreak in his first form, which was mostly humanoid and you could obviously tell it was a diseased mutated human.

He didn't start morphing rapidly until after he kept getting gunned down by Leon and Claire, as someone else pointed out earlier.

Also, if I remember correctly, the G-Virus mutates more rapidly when its host is injured, which is why Birkin injected himself with it after being shot by the USS squad in the lab. The G-Virus mutations also become more drastic as the host is injured more seriously. Being riddled with plain 9mm bullets was bad enough, but by the end of RE2, Birkin's being hit with Magnum rounds, flame and acid grenades, and even things like the Spark Shot and flamethrower, all within a time span of less than 24 hours.

After the initial mutation and subsequent outbreak, Birkin was mostly lurking in the sewers and underground factory up until just before the events of RE2, where he's finally made his way to the lower levels of the police station and starts to encounter Leon and Claire.

• Agree
Reactions: The handsome tard

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
For all its faults, I can't be too mad at Resident Evil 6. Especially the Edonia segments. A depressing shithole filled with Serbo-Croatian Edonian speaking zombies that are jacked on drugs and are hostile as fuck... it's like I was actually home again.

The Resident Evil 2 remake was amazing. Getting chased by Mr. X gave me the full Andy Warski experience. I hope to see a mod that lets you yell in-game "STAY THE FAWK BACK! STAY BACK! STAY! THE FAWK! BAAAAAAAAACK! STAY BACK!" And of course I'm hyped for the upcoming Resident Evil 3 remake as well.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
You know, its funny. When the plane crashed in RE 5, Wesker would have been smarter to let Sheva and Chris think he died in it instead of deciding to go the usual route and turn himself into a monster to kill them (because that always worked in the RE games...). Then again, Wesker in RE 5 was all over the place, you would think he knows when to flee and fake his death again. Its not like even if he killed Chris and Sheva that it would change a thing. His plan was destroyed and Uruborus was burning in that vulcano. One can say that Wesker was simply too bat shit insane at that point given his rage and virus within him but I think Capcom sort of had to force a lot to get him properly killed. A smart villain knows when to flee, regroup and try again later...
Then again we could have seen him and his boi Jake meet...who knows what could have come from that meeting.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ProfDongs

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually yeah. You'd be surprised.

Edit: More context

By no means is it as huge as Fallout or Elder Scrolls, but they do have a pretty decent sized community. Mainly costume and music mods, so don't expect overhauls though, and be warned, the Remakes of 1 and 0 on PC are way more taxing than any right.
Did that build of 1.5 that was completed by fans ever released? I know a prototype leaked but a couple of modders were showing footage of them actually completing it.

• Feels
Reactions: c-no

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Did that build of 1.5 that was completed by fans ever released? I know a prototype leaked but a couple of modders were showing footage of them actually completing it.
I think its not complete but its doing progress. They are basically trying to make an incomplete beta become a somewhat functional experience.

• Informative
Reactions: BrunoMattei
Tags
None