Resident Evil - Hard-on for STARS

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Love_Machine011

kiwifarms.net
Other than the nose looking a bit out of place, he looks fine to me.
It does look like a trash bag, but i do not hate it. It makes sense that its plastic if they have made him radioactive now with that think on his chest. The mouth looks way better now that we can really see that its the same pulled back lips as original nemesis, I even think the teeth look a little better. The nose im not a fan of tho.

The handsome tard

Hyperion is working on the cure, it wont be cheap.
kiwifarms.net
Humm, I know it probably wasnt intentional but the whole "monster losing more and more of its outfit, revealing the horrifying appearance underneath" reminds me of Doomsday (back when he was a historic threat in comics and not just a throw away villain).
Then again you could say Nemesis is the closest thing to Doomsday RE will get.

"The last daughter of STARS..."

Edit: The whole nose thing reminds me when everyone had a problem with Legendary Godzilla's design being too thicc. Then the movies came out and I barely see anyone complaining about that nowadays. Sometimes you just need to see the thing in action to get used to it. Besides Im gonna fuck around and say Nemesis wants Jill dead because she is the one that started those nose jokes..

Reactions: Catgirl IRL

Megaroad 2012

I CANT CONTROL MYSELF.
kiwifarms.net
Not seeing this shared. Been listening to it in the background while I work, cool little behind the scenes info from Kamiya while they play it.

I didn't even know this existed until watching:

They decided due to a psycho killer running around Japan decapitating children at the time it was going to be in poor taste to leave that in. I think they're probably talking about this judging by the date.

EDIT:

The new Nemesis design makes him look like he has a bridge baby pod lol.

• Informative
Reactions: Biff

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
You know, something came to me. If they do a remake of Code Veronica, how will they portray Alfred Ashford's clear fucking insanity? Guy obviously had a thing for his own sister, to the point he dressed up as her. I guess what Im wondering is if they will actually show Alfred in all his schizophrenic glory (with transexual overtones) in the current year. I mean, back in the day we were relatively sane enough as a society to see the insanity behind a man dressing up as a woman, especially his own sister, but nowadays...fuck me if I know.

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors: A Mystical Journey!
kiwifarms.net
You know, something came to me. If they do a remake of Code Veronica, how will they portray Alfred Ashford's clear fucking insanity? Guy obviously had a thing for his own sister, to the point he dressed up as her. I guess what Im wondering is if they will actually show Alfred in all his schizophrenic glory (with transexual overtones) in the current year. I mean, back in the day we were relatively sane enough as a society to see the insanity behind a man dressing up as a woman, especially his own sister, but nowadays...fuck me if I know.
If it were UbiSoft or BioWare, they'd make Alfred one of the heroes and be a "stunning and brave trans woman" but since Capcom is a Japanese developer where Western-style IdPol isn't really a big thing, I doubt it'll be that bad.

At most, you might get some throwaway mentions of Alfred not being trans in one of the files, but is dressing up as Alexia as part of some strange deception ploy. It sort of ruins the insanity that made Alfred so creepy, and it also nullifies most of the impact of the real Alexia awakening from cryogenic stasis, but still. I don't think Capcom will go full woke.

The only reason why Dead or Alive 6 did was because they wanted it to be allowed in fighting game tournaments in the West, but it didn't work out too well for them. I'm fairly sure a lot of Japanese developers noticed this and other cases of "Get Woke, Go Broke" like Mass Effect Andromeda.

Chances are that by the time we get the Code Veronica remake, woke culture will be on the wane enough for it not to be a big deal.

We're already seeing the tide slowly turning against it if the success of Joker is anything to go by, and Hollywood has an even worse problem with leftist gatekeepers than the video game industry does.

The only reason why we're getting an RE3 remake a year after the RE2 remake is because it seems that RE3 was being developed alongside the RE2 remake to some degree. Personally, I'd love to see a remake of Resident Evil: Survivor with the new RE engine. You could bring back the first-person view of Resident Evil 7 and expand upon a lot of the more interesting elements of Survivor, like the UT Cleaners or the mass production of Tyrants.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
If it were UbiSoft or BioWare, they'd make Alfred one of the heroes and be a "stunning and brave trans woman" but since Capcom is a Japanese developer where Western-style IdPol isn't really a big thing, I doubt it'll be that bad.

At most, you might get some throwaway mentions of Alfred not being trans in one of the files, but is dressing up as Alexia as part of some strange deception ploy. It sort of ruins the insanity that made Alfred so creepy, and it also nullifies most of the impact of the real Alexia awakening from cryogenic stasis, but still. I don't think Capcom will go full woke.

The only reason why Dead or Alive 6 did was because they wanted it to be allowed in fighting game tournaments in the West, but it didn't work out too well for them. I'm fairly sure a lot of Japanese developers noticed this and other cases of "Get Woke, Go Broke" like Mass Effect Andromeda.

Chances are that by the time we get the Code Veronica remake, woke culture will be on the wane enough for it not to be a big deal.

We're already seeing the tide slowly turning against it if the success of Joker is anything to go by, and Hollywood has an even worse problem with leftist gatekeepers than the video game industry does.

The only reason why we're getting an RE3 remake a year after the RE2 remake is because it seems that RE3 was being developed alongside the RE2 remake to some degree. Personally, I'd love to see a remake of Resident Evil: Survivor with the new RE engine. You could bring back the first-person view of Resident Evil 7 and expand upon a lot of the more interesting elements of Survivor, like the UT Cleaners or the mass production of Tyrants.
Nah DOA6 went woke because the head developer's a moron who wants DOA to be seen as "serious business" who didn't learn his lesson when DOA5 had to 180 and bring the tits back because it tried to be" super serious" too.

Soul Calibur 6 went full balls to the walls on fanservice and is the third best selling game in a seven game franchise despite woketards bitching about Ivy's tits, turns out much like the RR back in the day SJWs have no real power if you tell them to fuck off or ignore them.

I don't know when western media companies will wake up to this fact but it can't come soon enough.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors: A Mystical Journey!
kiwifarms.net
Nah DOA6 went woke because the head developer's a moron who wants DOA to be seen as "serious business" who didn't learn his lesson when DOA5 had to 180 and bring the tits back because it tried to be" super serious" too.

Soul Calibur 6 went full balls to the walls on fanservice and is the third best selling game in a seven game franchise despite woketards bitching about Ivy's tits, turns out much like the RR back in the day SJWs have no real power if you tell them to fuck off or ignore them.

I don't know when western media companies will wake up to this fact but it can't come soon enough.
I have a feeling the massive success and acclaim of Joker despite the SJW campaign against the movie will be seen as a major tipping point. It got nominated for 11 Oscars, including Best Picture.

Given the state of Hollywood in the era of "Current Year" and the fact that the majority of the "Best Picture" nominees in the 2010's have been pretentiously woke boring indie films that only hipsters and film snobs bother to watch, the fact that Joker got nominated at all is a good sign that SJW culture is losing power and relevance.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
The problem with Survivor is that the gameplay wasnt good (even for PSX standarts) and the plot, while having interesting concepts, had very poor execution. The whole stuff with if you're Vincent or not could have worked but again, poorly executed. I dont see it being remade anytime soon sadly but if Im wrong, I would definetly give it a chance (besides its fascinating how First Person still remained a thing in the series through spin offs until it finally made its main series debut).

I have a feeling the massive success and acclaim of Joker despite the SJW campaign against the movie will be seen as a major tipping point. It got nominated for 11 Oscars, including Best Picture.

Given the state of Hollywood in the era of "Current Year" and the fact that the majority of the "Best Picture" nominees in the 2010's have been pretentiously woke boring indie films that only hipsters and film snobs bother to watch, the fact that Joker got nominated at all is a good sign that SJW culture is losing power and relevance.
I hope you are right. We are entering a new decade and by God, you would think society would start to grow fed up more and more with PC culture and its finally starting to show even among the elites. But its like a cockroach, wont go away but its all its ever going to be seen as, as a disgusting pest.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Can someone make a meme of Squidward with the OG Nemesis saying
"This is not art"
He puts his nose on Nemesis
"NOW, its art!"

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
For all the griping that there is/was about the nose on nemesis, I really like the look. If nemesis is supposed to be a parasite-infected Mr. X, and the re2 remake has Mr. X looking Ike a hard boiled Dolph Lundgren... It at least makes sense that it would look like something is trying to burst through the skin. The OG nemesis has that iconic look, but I think that this new rendition will be increasingly more terrifying going from the gimp look with the black bag mask thing to whatever it will mutate into as he takes damage through the game.

I, for one, am looking forward to put on my brown pants for this game.

Love_Machine011

kiwifarms.net
Thinking about Nemesis reminds me of all those oc donut steel tyrants from the spin offs trying to steal his thunder. Thankfully if we are powerlevel fagging. He is probably still pretty high on the list for most lethal B.O.W just for the shear fact that he knows how to operate a rocket launcher.

My biggest concern is that they make him immortal like Mr. X in remake 2. In re2 if you killed x he mostly dropped ammo so it didnt really matter. But putting down nemesis was a pretty big thing in 3 since thats how you got you upgraded arsenal. It will be extremely gay if they just remove that whole gameplay aspect.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Lady Adjani

not actually a lady
kiwifarms.net
My biggest concern is that they make him immortal like Mr. X in remake 2. In re2 if you killed x he mostly dropped ammo so it didnt really matter. But putting down nemesis was a pretty big thing in 3 since thats how you got you upgraded arsenal. It will be extremely gay if they just remove that whole gameplay aspect.
Mr.X was over-used in RE2remake to the point where his encounters stopped being tense and just became a chore. Had he been reserved for the B scenarios like in the original the game as a whole would have been far better off.

DOA6 suggested they would, but still filled the game with swimsuit DLC anyway. DOAX3 Scarlet was censored on the PS4, but not on the Switch.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
DOA6 suggested they would, but still filled the game with swimsuit DLC anyway. DOAX3 Scarlet was censored on the PS4, but not on the Switch.
Still lacks the traditional DOA jiggle mode that 5 had though.

* I'm not expecting the OMG mode to come back in this climate even vanilla 5 didn't have it *

Tags
None