Resident Evil - Hard-on for STARS, only $60 for a short experience *Now with spergings over gamer, skirts, and violence against a woman

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
but I hope the game's sales aren't hurt by this Corona virus outbreak.
I think it's going to boost the sales.

who needs video games when there's a viral apocalypse going on outside?
Gamers

Edit:

The Demo, Jesus Christ, my heart. Can't believe I played for nearly an hour.

The sound design is amazing. It makes the chaos and horror in Racoon city come to life. Even if no one is around you, you can hear that something horrible is happening somewhere: Gunshot sounds, screaming, helicopter noises & more.

Also the old safe room theme is back, yay! And you will be so.glad every time you finally find a safe room when there are scary monsters everywhere. I for sure was.

Is it just me or are the Zombies more stronger & creepier? It's gross when their head is rotating really weirdly or how they walk.

The city design is awesome, detailed & realistic. You can go into lots of different stores but watch out for Zombies & whatever is lurking there.

Nemesis is fucking beast. Jesus. I also love how he does different stuff. One time he jumped on a fence in front of me then I died. On the next trial he did something else.

There is something else I noticed. I think that's the first time in a long time a Resident Evil game scared me. I didn't want to go to the aear where the zombie was standing. I didn't want to go through the door because of the weird noises behind it. This is what a survival horror game should be.

This demo gets 10/10 STARRRRS!!

Last edited:

Catgirl IRL

kiwifarms.net
Were headshots this disgusting in RE2? I burst into laughter on nailing some poor fatty - his entire lower jaw caved in and the top of his skull burst, leaving the now unattached flesh to slough off.

Catgirl IRL

kiwifarms.net
So can you kill not nemesis in the demo? I tried very hard too. If they mr x'ed him I'm gonna be mad. Beating him for the gunparts was one of my favorite parts of RE3.
Closest I got was him "retreating" by clambering up a shop and snarling at me, but he didn't drop to the floor. Did use a couple red barrels, and the electricity generator outside that donut store though.

My excitement level is through the roof, even though I'm spending a few weeks with DOOM before getting this. Nemesis is definitely the Unstoppable Force to X's immovable object - I just about pissed myself when he slid down a lamp post, crushing it in the process, and launched into a fucking sprint. The animation work they've put him into is incredible.

As an aside, I killed everything and had plenty of ammo to spare, although maybe the main game will be stingier. I have a feeling its going to have a knife only trophy to compensate...

Love_Machine011

The Agent of Saint Valentine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Closest I got was him "retreating" by clambering up a shop and snarling at me, but he didn't drop to the floor. Did use a couple red barrels, and the electricity generator outside that donut store though.

My excitement level is through the roof, even though I'm spending a few weeks with DOOM before getting this. Nemesis is definitely the Unstoppable Force to X's immovable object - I just about pissed myself when he slid down a lamp post, crushing it in the process, and launched into a fucking sprint. The animation work they've put him into is incredible.

As an aside, I killed everything and had plenty of ammo to spare, although maybe the main game will be stingier. I have a feeling its going to have a knife only trophy to compensate...
Og RE3 gave you shit loads of ammo, but there are also going to be shitloads more zombies.

Catgirl IRL

kiwifarms.net
Another playthrough, and yeah theyve put a ton of love into this asshole. Mr X was a cold, stoic professional with moments of indifferent arrogance.

Nemesis is a fucking psychopath, and he clearly enjoys toying with you. Those long teeth which we all laughed at? Framed from below when he's got you on the floor, they become a cuntish, shit eating grin. Every jump, tilt of the head and moment he blocks you is clearly done for shits and giggles. You are fucked when he cuts loose. You know it, he knows it.

Maybe I'm getting a little over excited, but the sheer love and attention to detail in his design and mannerisms is amazing. Seeing Nemmy in motion has blown away all doubts. I said it about RE2, but R3make has crafted him in a way my mind remembers his six polygons and 48x48 textures.

BananaSplit

kiwifarms.net
Something I've noticed in the (Steam) demo is that zombie ragdolls stop taking body damage after they're actually dead, unlike in RE2make where you could still dismember them or smash their skull with bullets. A bit weird the gore engine was downgraded on this part.

Catgirl IRL

kiwifarms.net
It's probably a memory thing - there is a shit load more zombies after all.

My only real complaint is related though - if a zombie is actually dead it will dissapear when you turn away from it. RE2 kept you on your toes as dead zombies were persistent.

desertfoxgoggles

a hot nazi with a machine gun for a chest
kiwifarms.net
The demo was so tense. Like holy shit, I felt like I had to keep moving or else something was going to get me - even with my shotgun, handgun and stack of grenades. Nemesis is a fucking brute, I like the dodge option being a thing but I'm gonna have to get used to it. Love the exploration of the shops and everything, too. Man, this game is gonna be gooooooooooooooood. Potentially better than RE2 Remake.

Clones of Alex Jones

Deus Ex Wasn't a Game it Was a Prophecy
kiwifarms.net
This has to be the second best demo I have played since RE2 a few years back.

I hope the game's sales aren't hurt by this Corona virus outbreak...and not just because of the shutdowns of major cities and bussiniess but also..yeah who needs video games when there's a viral apocalypse going on outside?
I canceled by physical pre-order because of the coronavirus outbreak, but I'm still going to buy the digital download instead. It feels shitty to loss my 10$ discount thought.
Assuming they'll do another remake, would you guys rather see a remake of Code Veronica or a second remake of RE1 with the gameplay engine of the RE2 and RE3 remakes?
I honestly want a Code Veronica Remake but think the next games will be RE8 next then RE4 remmake in 2024 for the 20th anniversary(fuck I feel old). I hope I'm wrong becuase RE:cE is my favorite old school Resident Evil

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
I played the demo 4 times. I rarely play demos & never this often. I love the atmosphere. Exploring Racoon city is fun. They really did their best in making it come to life even after the virus outbreak. Love the realism, the details, the design, the colors, the lights, the sounds...everything.

I also like getting chased by Nemesis even when he kills me.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
Played through the demo a few times, got all the bobbleheads. Dodging zambies took a bit of time to learn, just running straight at them and mashing the R1 button seems to work the best.

Glad the knife is indestructible, that was one of the things I most disliked about 2make. By all accounts 3 looks like it's going to be much more difficult so being able to save bullets on downed zombies and not having to worry about your knife shattering really helps.

Nemesis is an absolute nightmare, he really makes X look like a scrub. Tentacle-grabbing you from a distance, teleporting in front of you, turning zombies into deadlier versions (nice throwback to the days of crimson heads) and from what I saw he doesn't fuck off if you hide in a safe room either. X was tense enough just hearing him stomping around God knows where in the precinct even though all he could do was punch you, now we've got a much deadlier version that fucking sprints at you this definitely has the potential to be one of the most nerve-wracking games ever made (much like the original RE3).

I saw someone say the multiplayer thing that comes with is to make up for the main game not being very long which a few dipshits are crying about but you could speedrun 2make (and a lot of other RE games) in less than a couple hours so it hardly matters to anyone with half a brain. RE has long been a series where repeat playthroughs were all about using what you learned through the first one to plow through only now those few hours are a million times more tense because Nemesis looks to be far more of an unpredictable obstacle than X was. I can see the big fuck ruining a lot of speedruns in the future unless people master perfect dodging.

Tags
None