responding to comments & torrid haul 03/07/21 - LOL, She's FAT.

Figger Naggot

Not today, Satan!
kiwifarms.net
1615155419240.png
You could use those things as a parachute.

I haven't even suffered through the actual video yet, but all those pillows and comforters on the couch confirms that we now have an official confirmation that our gorl has become couchbound again. She eats, spends all of her time, and sleeps there like pillow mountain 2.0. I can only hope the trainwreck surpasses the previous one. Chinny just doesn't do it for me like Big AL.

kiwifarms.net
Anyone remember how long it took her to announce the Destiny breakup?
She dragged it out and kept it on the down low until she could "announce" the breakup how and when she felt like she could control the narrative. I can absolutely see her doing this again if one of Necky's mitosis forms finally evolved a spine and fucked off.
I think how often she needed to state "4X" in her descriptions tells us all we need to know. And this
View attachment 1977584
from @mekalekahi
Nice tops, lets see them thighs, dancing kween

Those goddamn LEGS, Jesus fucking Christ!! The width of her shins alone is horrifying.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
She dragged it out and kept it on the down low until she could "announce" the breakup how and when she felt like she could control the narrative. I can absolutely see her doing this again if one of Necky's mitosis forms finally evolved a spine and fucked off.

Those goddamn LEGS, Jesus fucking Christ!! The width of her shins alone is horrifying.
and that buttock sway. Maybe it's not an ass, but a growth of some sort (:_(

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
The only way Becky would leave is if her family roped her in to be live-in childcare for the sister's grandkids. She has no other prospects but her mother's death might have left her wanting to be with family and the family might have a use for her.

I don't think Becky will quit Amber as long as the money keeps coming.

Monke

Just your average Trump hating American.
kiwifarms.net
Hot Topic & Torrid haul shinanigans

White & Black Butterfly Tiered Dress Plus Size (Size 4? Please) - 37.90
GRAPE PURPLE CLIP DOT CHIFFON SKATER MIDI DRESS - 69.50
MINERAL WASH TRAPEZE DRESS - 65.50
SUPER SOFT BLUSH PINK & BLACK PAW SLEEP SHIRT - 39.50
LIGHT HEATHER GREY SKULLS WIDE LACE COTTON CHEEKY PANTY - 14.50
PEACH LEOPARD SKULL WIDE LACE COTTON BOYSHORT PANTY - 14.50
ORCHID PINK ANIMAL HEARTS SEAMLESS HIPSTER PANTY - 16.50
NICKELODEON GARFIELD MULTI COTTON BOYSHORT PANTY - FREE Buy 3 Get 2 Free
TURQUOISE PANDA WIDE LACE COTTON HIPSTER PANTY - FREE Buy 3 Get 2 Free

Total: $257.90

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
How is she going to get a CT scan when she was too big to fit in the machine to get a cancer post-op CT scan and she's fatter now than she was then? Just more lying about doctors and medical shit.

It's an MRI machine she couldn't fit in. She's had CTs before...most likely in an open scanner.

Edit to add

Yes. However there is no open CT, only MRI. My suspicion is that she could not lie still for 45-60 minutes in an MRI. CT scans take only a few seconds to a few minutes.

Sorry I'm not radiology intelligent. But I do know from experience the donut hole in a CT scanner is way bigger than the opening in a standard MRI. I had an MRI a couple of weeks ago and asked the radiologist after if she'd ever had anyone get stuck. She said "no" but added the weight limit on the table usually would stop them even attempting to scan someone that's too big for the hole. Guess she wasn't the radiologist that attempted to squeeze Amy Ramadamadingdong into a closed MRI. 😂 😂

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
How is she going to get a CT scan when she was too big to fit in the machine to get a cancer post-op CT scan and she's fatter now than she was then? Just more lying about doctors and medical shit.
It's an MRI machine she couldn't fit in. She's had CTs before...most likely in an open scanner.
Yes. However there is no open CT, only MRI. My suspicion is that she could not lie still for 45-60 minutes in an MRI. CT scans take only a few seconds to a few minutes.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net

I've said it before on a different thread about Amber and I'll say it again: her shin is bigger than a pug!

Where I live, we have the answer for that: bigger and more powerful CT scanners designed for the morbidly obese. To get them through, we'd ask them to raise their arms together as high as possible while laying down so its easier to fit them in.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
The presents her aunt send her are odd. Yes, tacky garbage that only Fat Ass would like, but the thing about budgeting and a planner pinged me wrong. Like she has been dumped and her family is sending her gifts that are supposed to be about forward planning and things will get better? Or it's just tacky junk.