responding to comments & torrid haul 03/07/21 - LOL, She's FAT.

I never almost drownded

I came here to drink milk and kick ass
kiwifarms.net
If Beckstar really has left (I still doubt it, but I sincerely hope so for entertainment's sake), I hope to god she took the pets. Amberlynn doesn't even get up to go to the bathroom herself (persistent UTIs, anyone?), let alone take out poor Twinks multiple times during the day. ALR would rather live in molding animal filth than move her body to look after a creature other than herself

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We've seen her short on content ideas in the past but as lacking as her content typically is in most of her videos, it's positively a desert lately. She clearly has nothing to talk about & even her go to content of hauls is coming across as really flat.

Has she moved anything other than her hands & lips lately? Why is she not wearing her engagement ring? I suspect she simply can't get it on her finger because the one thing that's beyond question is that she's still gaining.

This is a woman who has recently become engaged. If nothing else, you would think she'd be prepared to talk about ideas for the wedding. What sort of ceremony, big or small, venue ideas, type of dress & decor. She wouldn't even have to give out the sort of details that might get the location or vendors doxxed.

It's telling that a 30year old woman, living in a busy urban setting with lots of stuff on offer - even in the time oc CoVD, can't find anything remotely engaging to talk about.

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
Fuck sake. What is she doing? This is so boring that I can't even be arsed to watch her anymore and I'm one of the sad fags that watches her videos regardless
If they broke up and Becky moved out, Amber doesn't have long left to live. Living on her own with no one to help her with basic hygiene and movement, all she will do is order food from her bed. She'll be dead in no time.
She'll find another enabler she's resourceful, why do you think she's been doing her makeup and trying to look good lately? If I were a writer on this freak show I would do a throuple with Chantal and amber and James as the butler and it all ends in spontaneous human combustion and James walks away with the pets.

Maybe they broke up when Amber was a bitch about the ring and Becks finally snapped and took both of them and left. Or maybe Amber confessed she couldn't go through with it and Becky got smart and left finally.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
She could only take them if Amber allowed it, as Amber got them when she was with Destiny and Becky has no legitimate claim to them.
What's Amber going to do? Chase her? Pick up a phone and call a lawyer? She has crippling phone angz-eye-itty. She would be petty enough to insist on keeping the animals but she can't clean up after Twinky and it's unlikely she can clean a litter box.

Will she get a wheely chair like Chantal's?

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's Amber going to do? Chase her? Pick up a phone and call a lawyer? She has crippling phone angz-eye-itty. She would be petty enough to insist on keeping the animals
She is petty enough that she could call the police. Her ownership of the animals prior to her relationship with Becky has been well documented on her YT channel so it would be a pretty easy to prove they were hers.

To be clear: I'm not saying she should attempt to get them back, if Becky really did leave and take them with her. I just think it's something she would do.

McBoogerBall

kiwifarms.net
the more i think about it the more iam convinced, the Butler has gone.
Becky would have to get a job, I don’t think she’s going to give up living rent free and getting her lesbian cartoon shirts with her allowance.

1615155419240.png
Cheetah print hearts? What is this, 2008?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I think how often she needed to state "4X" in her descriptions tells us all we need to know. And this
View attachment 1977584
from @mekalekahi
Nice tops, lets see them thighs, dancing kween
Badasses also don't need to look into the goddamned camera every second they're walking past it, to the point of throwing their head back to get every last second of exposure as they're clomping past the thing. Way to lose a couple of those chins, fatty, by pushing your neck back across the fat bump at the top of your spine. Speaking of pink slippers, that's just another indication that you have not left the house in some time, and won't be doing so in the immediate future, ill-fitting jacket or not.

I think it's peak hilarity that she's wearing pink slippers with this....ensemble
She dragged it out and kept it on the down low until she could "announce" the breakup how and when she felt like she could control the narrative. I can absolutely see her doing this again if one of Necky's mitosis forms finally evolved a spine and fucked off.
The amount of questioning in her comments also added to that pressure, since by then the Fridge and Density were posting to social media as well.

Those goddamn LEGS, Jesus fucking Christ!! The width of her shins alone is horrifying.

Liiiiiiiddderaly tree trunk legs,

How is she going to get a CT scan when she was too big to fit in the machine to get a cancer post-op CT scan and she's fatter now than she was then? Just more lying about doctors and medical shit.

Industrial standards for our basic CT machines have a weight limit of 450 pounds. UK. which is where she's been for her medical crap has two tables that would hold her, maybe, at 615 and 660 pounds. I say maybe because she's put on a LOT of poundage, despite her "cancer scare", and I'm of the opinion that she has eclipsed the 600-pound mark. Even if she hasn't, the largest bore listed at UK is 80 cm - about 31 inches, or 2.5 feet. I cannot look at her "badass" garbage and believe she has a 2.5 feet or less measurement for that gunt of hers.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Becky likes to be sedentary too much to break up with her cash cow. Y'all trippin' if you think she did. She got it real cozy in Hamber's pig pen.
If they broke up and Becky moved out, Amber doesn't have long left to live. Living on her own with no one to help her with basic hygiene and movement, all she will do is order food from her bed. She'll be dead in no time.
While it is fun to speculate whether Becky left or not, the fact that she is not in one of her latest videos is not a proof that she left. It could be as easy as Amber wanting everyone talking about Becky and her splitting. Amber does not like to be alone and become almost catatonic when she does. Past videos have shown that. She is too chipper in her latest TikTok to be alone.
As far as the rings, Amber never wears rings of any kind. It is not surprising that she does not wear them.
Becky is still in the flat and Amber enjoys the speculations.