responding to comments & torrid haul 03/07/21 - LOL, She's FAT.

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While it is fun to speculate whether Becky left or not, the fact that she is not in one of her latest videos is not a proof that she left. It could be as easy as Amber wanting everyone talking about Becky and her splitting. Amber does not like to be alone and become almost catatonic when she does. Past videos have shown that. She is too chipper in her latest TikTok to be alone.
The "badass leather jacket walking" tiktok has the same energy and goal as the "I'm single get drunk with me" video she made after Destiny dumped her: attempting to appear both attractive and cool to the lady who just left her in the dirt.

Obviously we need confirmation to know if Becky left her or not, but Amber's behavior right now is screaming that she just got dumped, and it seemed to begin with that straightened smooth hair video.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe not dumped but it's possible something snapped in Becky & she read Amber the riot act. I get that the trade off may be that Becky gets to stay home & have her needs & wants paid for in exchange for caring for Amber & handling most of the chores & errands but you'd think she'd eventually lose her temper over the ATTITUDE Amber displays towards her.

But Becky seems as laid back as any critter coming out of hibernation; not sure she could muster the energy to give Amber proper shit & look as though she's meaning it.

How Amber pronounces the word "skull" really jumped out at me in this one. It's not 'skoal'. Does she pronounce 'dull' & 'gull' the same way?

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Obviously we need confirmation to know if Becky left her or not, but Amber's behavior right now is screaming that she just got dumped,

Throughout Amber lore/history of the Becky era, no bones about Becky's family not liking Hamber. Oh, they like Hamber's money just fine, but have never accepted the cuntiness that comes along with it or her narc way of making EVERYTHING about herself. They tolerated her presence at any Williams event, at best. And the Norma dying thing w/Hamber's exposed all about me conversation? Icing on the cake, no matter how much Hamber lies about them "loving and accepting her." They don't.

If I had to offer an opinion (I don't but will anyway because I'm an asshole and have an opinion), Hamber smashed Becky's heart with a sledgehammer over the whole engagement/marriage thing. It was a wake up call to Becky about what being married to a blob/narc/self-centered/mentally stunted teenager would actually be like in the long run. Hamber has proven time and time again the only person she loves is herself. Watching back through their interactions and forced "kissy-face boo-boo bae" shit, the one thing that even Stevie Wonder could see is the look of disdain from Hamber and how forced the interactions are. This is NOT two lezbeans in love by any means.

Given said above, my guess is Becky's family had a heart-to-heart with her and that Becky is currently chilling there, figuring out where all those Nintendos, 90's Tees and snapbacks are going to come from in the future. Cuz I don't think they're coming from Hamber.

Time will tell. Watch for even more sexy bitch Hamber catfishing Snapchat filters and pix. And I'm so sexy TikToks. Although as much as it makes me puke to even think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if Hamber doesn't already have another deathfat boyish manservant in waiting.

On edit: words be wrong, fixed.

Last edited:

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people are convinced Amber would be throwing a huge public fit if Becky left her but she doesn’t have a single ounce of feeling for Becky as she did for Dusty. I speculate Amber’s OF may have been a step too far for our beloved thumb butler and she left, but then again, she’s more thumb than spine and Amber would still narc rage if she was dumped. I’m still 50-50 on the whole thing.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have an alternative theory.
The tacky 90s down snydrom boy shit in Becky room already was disturbing the fabric of space-time. Like tugging at it, making it wobble. When Amber, after a particularly bad night with the binge monster, let one rip she sharted the Beckster right back to 1999.
Ooof. Right at the end of the decade, that would definitely sting.
I speculate Amber’s OF may have been a step too far for our beloved thumb butler
Watch for even more sexy bitch Hamber catfishing Snapchat filters and pix. And I'm so sexy TikToks.
Since Amber really didn't do anything with her OF other than create the account, I don't know if that would matter. Amber is constantly trying to be all sexy-bitch-wanna-fuck-me mode on Snapchat and TikTok though, and that might have finally crossed the line, especially if, say, someone was actually trying to hit on Amber and she was reciprocating and Becky somehow found out about it. Never mind that Amber would completely lose her mind if Becky dared to post pictures of herself on social media the way Amber does.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never mind that Amber would completely lose her mind if Becky dared to post pictures of herself on social media the way Amber does.

Please... please NO! Dana's bad enough, Sexy Becksie pix would make me gouge my eyeballs out! :cryblood:

But you aren't wrong. I doubt Becky can take a shit without Hamber wanting to know who she's messaging on her phone. If nothing 600 lbs. else, Hamber is an absolute control freak.

Skippy1931

kiwifarms.net
She could only take them if Amber allowed it, as Amber got them when she was with Destiny and Becky has no legitimate claim to them.
That is scary because you know trolynn can’t rake Twinkie out

While it is fun to speculate whether Becky left or not, the fact that she is not in one of her latest videos is not a proof that she left. It could be as easy as Amber wanting everyone talking about Becky and her splitting. Amber does not like to be alone and become almost catatonic when she does. Past videos have shown that. She is too chipper in her latest TikTok to be alone.
As far as the rings, Amber never wears rings of any kind. It is not surprising that she does not wear them.
Becky is still in the flat and Amber enjoys the speculations.
I said because we were all commenting on liking seeing Becky and that we enjoyed her it was only a matter of time till we didn’t see her like now. I hope she left but I think it’s just her being aggravated that people prefer Becky over her

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Maybe not dumped but it's possible something snapped in Becky & she read Amber the riot act. I get that the trade off may be that Becky gets to stay home & have her needs & wants paid for in exchange for caring for Amber & handling most of the chores & errands but you'd think she'd eventually lose her temper over the ATTITUDE Amber displays towards her.

But Becky seems as laid back as any critter coming out of hibernation; not sure she could muster the energy to give Amber proper shit & look as though she's meaning it.

How Amber pronounces the word "skull" really jumped out at me in this one. It's not 'skoal'. Does she pronounce 'dull' & 'gull' the same way?
I don't know how prone to direct confrontation Becky is but she can be nasty. She posted her ex's panties on FB and let's not forget the video she made with Amberlynn talking shit about Rafe. I don't know where an archive is but here's the thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/rafe-drama-watch-till-the-end.36246/

"You done stirred the pot" is still one of my favorite Becky lines.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how prone to direct confrontation Becky is but she can be nasty. She posted her ex's panties on FB and let's not forget the video she made with Amberlynn talking shit about Rafe. I don't know where an archive is but here's the thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/rafe-drama-watch-till-the-end.36246/

"You done stirred the pot" is still one of my favorite Becky lines.
It's probably the only time in the history of ever that Becky has gotten away with cutting off Amber once she's started speaking.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of what may or may not be going on, it's going to take a lot to make Amber even remotely interesting again. She's bored every one to tears with her cycle of vapid videos & at 30, she's well past the age where she might briefly interest the tween market her material might suit. They have a very short attention span anyway.

Last edited:

bluebarrel

kiwifarms.net
I'm only about 50% convinced of Becky's departure. If it was a temporary thing, Trollynn would be making a big deal out of it in "oh no Becky left me no just kidding she went to visit her sister" form. The fact that she is outright not addressing it, not showing us much besides her on a new pillow mountain, makes me incredibly suspicious. She didn't even really hide the fact that February was an utter waste of a month for her. She didn't even pretend to read more books, which would have been a super easy lie, and she didn't even go for it. Very odd indeed.

Yet we know someone must be there helping ALR because if there wasn't, she would be in quite the state of disrepair and distress, and she doesn't appear to be. So this makes me wonder if Amber has already acquired a new butler. Perhaps she's always had one waiting in the wings, an emotional affair behind Becky's grieving back when the Thumb was paying attention to her family. Or, perhaps Amber is paying Destiny/Dana to care for her, and she's keeping things off-screen for as long as possible. Amber can't exist, physically or emotionally, without someone close at hand to leech off of.

Someone is in that apartment with her, bringing her food and helping her wipe. So if it's not Becky... who is it?

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm under the impression that based on Becky's past in history, she's on the Amber Lynn dole.. she's on the Kentucky and payroll to come and do some things but mostly to keep her big neckless mouth shut.

Imagine an arrangement where you know you get all your stuff taken care of your needs right financially you come help me get cleaned up and you keep your mouth shut.

I wonder how much that's worth a month to Amber until she's ready to find someone else right that she doesn't have to have that kind of deal with.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
I’m still pressing X to doubt about Becky finally dumping the whale, but who knows.
Was it Becky’s family who finally said “enough?” Or maybe it was Eric and Ricky because I think she’d be more easily influenced by the fags. Maybe she’ll move back in with them and find some shitty job for a while. Will she keep the car? Doubt it. Amber would let it sit there and rot before giving it up.
Let’s say Thumbtard left. Amber will still exert control over her for years.

Rust Lung

kiwifarms.net
She could only take them if Amber allowed it, as Amber got them when she was with Destiny and Becky has no legitimate claim to them.
What's Albert going to do? Chase her down? Take legal action? She's too slow and stupid to do either. Here's to keeping the hope alive that the animals are rescued from her in the event that Beckster bails.

*edit - holy fucking hive mind. Of course there's already a comment almost exactly the same as this that I didn't read yet.

PotatoSalad4711

We did it! We solved racism!
kiwifarms.net
Becky isn’t going to give up the gravy train. She doesn’t have to work, just wipe her girlfriends butt. It’d be Hambeast who finds a new butler and kicks Becky out.
Becky is probably still there and doesn’t want to be filmed. Or she’s away visiting family.
Agree. There is no way Becky left Amber, not right after proposing to her. It’s possible something’s going on with Becky, maybe a Covid type situation or she got back on the pills that made her zombified. Who knows. But I doubt there was a breakup. It’s likely that they just sold the infamous $6000 bed because it was never used and our gorl needed the money.

LetiCo

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t be surprised if Becky finally snapped. Think how much anger Amber can illicit from total strangers who are only being briefly exposed to her via her videos and social media. Given that Becky has no life it isn’t hard to imagine that day in day out exposure to Amber would eventually leave a thumb feeling that the options were to jump off the gravy train or drown herself in literal gravy to escape Amber’s Portuguese trotters. Yes she would have to get a real job but that prospect could have become far less scary than wiping Amber’s ever expanding shelf butt forever. Plus Destiny could serve as an inspiration for her to know that somewhere out there, there could be another big gorl (with a better personality) whose type seems to be mommy’s special little guy.