Restaurants that are following "Coronavirus procedures" -

Rand /pol/

RIP Corrugated Daffodils, Teri-Teri, & Cinderblock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao. Now THIS is autism.

I do social stuff all the time, just in small groups and wearing masks

I haven't used cash in years because I have a debit card

I get vaccinations whenever I need to, because fuck being sick lmao.

Everything else is schizoposting. I find it strange that all the autists that screech about cash have taken absolutely no measures in the last 20 years to increase its use. They also haven't not ordered shit online. Amazon is exempt from the being angry at no cash meme I guess.
lol ur a cuck

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net
Instead of just handing the bag to you like every other fast food joint, my local Taco Bell puts it in a plastic bucket and then holds the bucket out of drive-through window. They also won't take your card, preferring shove the saran-wrapped credit card machine out the window at you so you can run it yourself.

I think it may be managed by Howard Hughes.
All of the McDonalds around here installed this half ass plexiglass window duct taped to the side of the building where they take the money and hand out the food

Burger King couldn't be bothered by this, they just want you to stick your card in a plastic tub that they hang out the window because some how it's cleaner.

The virus is 90% less likely to be transmitted if both the infected and uninfected are wearing cloth masks. Quit being an autism.
Do you have a CREDITABLE source for this bogus claim?

I'm especially intrigued by the "both wearing a mask" part since nothing short of a rated respirator is capable of filtering virus level particulates.

• Dumb
Reactions: Coffee Druid

SmokingPig

What is that on the floor?
kiwifarms.net
I've heard several compelling arguments about the benefits of masks, also several compelling arguments about the negative implications of the masks. All I know is that the infection rate is beginning to finally drop since the mask policy was implemented back in June. As annoying as the masks are to wear, along with how fucking gay it is to have them mandated in every corner of life, if it has an effect on the statistics then good. Hopefully after all the fucking boomers die, we can take these tampons off our faces, until then we are pretty well dog fucked. The CPP can still get fucked though for ruining this year.

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
If anyone here is upset about having to wear a mask for forty-five minutes at the grocery store then you are unbelievably entitled, pampered, and have never faced legitimate hardship in your life.

edit: you fucking wimps.
Fuck you, my forefathers fought and died for my freedom to not wear a mask while shopping.

Orion Balls

A well placed trap.
kiwifarms.net
OP is a faggot, trying to get food workers pinged by their local health departments. If he doesn't care about the livelihoods of workers trying to keep their businesses open by following mandates, then I don't care if he gets his shitty burger or not.
E- He's bitching about wearing a mask to walk into a restaurant, and order food. The cooks in those restaurants have been wearing masks constantly for months, lest they get shut down by random health inspection. OP cares about his own comfort, but has no desire to attempt at changing local mandates that make him mildly upset on occasion.

Last edited:

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Where the hell are you all who are being made to put your card or receive your food in buckets??? Full disclosure, I am not often traveling by car and I generally don’t eat fast food on a regular basis, but in the last month or so I have been to a McDonald’s (drive thru), a Culver’s (ordered inside to take to-go), and a Taco John’s (drive-thru) and nobody acted any differently than normal. I don’t even remember if they were wearing masks. There were certainly not any buckets involved.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Where the hell are you all who are being made to put your card or receive your food in buckets??? Full disclosure, I am not often traveling by car and I generally don’t eat fast food on a regular basis, but in the last month or so I have been to a McDonald’s (drive thru), a Culver’s (ordered inside to take to-go), and a Taco John’s (drive-thru) and nobody acted any differently than normal. I don’t even remember if they were wearing masks. There were certainly not any buckets involved.
It can very pretty drastically depending on location/business. One of the McDonalds near me have changed up their policies, no eating inside, extra window covering that I'm pretty sure does absolutely nothing, sticking the credit card reader out the window etc. But the BK further down the road is the same. Most of the places, employees are wearing masks, but I've seen a handful of employees who weren't, though only in drive thru places. Grocery stores are the only place I can confidently say I've seen everyone all masked up, but I've also heard complaints from other people that they've seen the odd maskless customer before, so I'm not sure if it is actually being strictly enforced customer side or if everyone is just being cool with it.

Rand /pol/

RIP Corrugated Daffodils, Teri-Teri, & Cinderblock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP is a faggot, trying to get food workers pinged by their local health departments. If he doesn't care about the livelihoods of workers trying to keep their businesses open by following mandates, then I don't care if he gets his shitty burger or not.
E- He's bitching about wearing a mask to walk into a restaurant, and order food. The cooks in those restaurants have been wearing masks constantly for months, lest they get shut down by random health inspection. OP cares about his own comfort, but has no desire to attempt at changing local mandates that make him mildly upset on occasion.
Maybe restaurants should be less cuckolded.

Orion Balls

A well placed trap.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe restaurants should be less cuckolded.
That's not really the choice of small business owners at this point. I can't speak for your local fast food joint, but it's not like single location restaurants or franchisees can just laugh in the face of the health department and get away from it for long.

What would you have them do? Do you have any idea what goes into running a business between taxes, employees, garnering stock, food production, and service?

E- It is some exhausting bullshit. Add Corona-chan on top of it, and it makes making a living almost impossible. And if you think anyone has time to go and protest, right now, you can shove a spatula up your ass. Blade side first.

We are all trying to work very hard and survive in very fucked times. If you have to wear a mask to get served, and think that that's unfair, think of all the people wearing masks who are busting their asses to serve you. And then fuck right off. I will gladly take some tophats, because I need more to keep working while smiling at douchebags like this.

E2- I need All the tophats and puzzle pieces tonight. With them i can build a better restaurant for OP to go to where he doesn't have to cover his precious face.

Last edited:

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
That's not really the choice of small business owners at this point. I can't speak for your local fast food joint, but it's not like single location restaurants or franchisees can just laugh in the face of the health department and get away from it for long.

What would you have them do? Do you have any idea what goes into running a business between taxes, employees, garnering stock, food production, and service?

E- It is some exhausting bullshit. Add Corona-chan on top of it, and it makes making a living almost impossible. And if you think anyone has time to go and protest, right now, you can shove a spatula up your ass. Blade side first.

We are all trying to work very hard and survive in very fucked times. If you have to wear a mask to get served, and think that that's unfair, think of all the people wearing masks who are busting their asses to serve you. And then fuck right off. I will gladly take some tophats, because I need more to keep working while smiling at douchebags like this.

E2- I need All the tophats and puzzle pieces tonight. With them i can build a better restaurant for OP to go to where he doesn't have to cover his precious face.
I feel like there must be some kind of balance between the people who are insufferably against masks and reader measures, and those who are deathly paranoid that they will catch the virus just from leaving their house and wear one even in the car. It’s fun to popcorn munch while watching but at some point it gets tiring.

Getting mad at employees doing their job isn’t the hill to die on though. It’s like getting mad at them about any other store policy you hate. They didn’t have any say in it, but they sure do have to enforce it or risk getting in trouble. Maybe people will say that’s being a wimp. But people these days especially don’t want to risk losing a job and their livelihood. In some regions it’s literally the law and yeah you hate the gubmint but the employees might well feel that way too and can’t do a damn thing about it. Don’t take it out on them because you don’t want to wear a mask for five minutes. Complain to their management like a good old Karen, or shop somewhere else.

Tags
None