Restaurants that are following "Coronavirus procedures" -

DrunkNDoziNDragN

Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst! Blue! Ribbon!
kiwifarms.net
Sure is a lot of freedom hating COMMIE BASTARDS up in 'ere.

I just tell people I identity as always wearing a mask and if they dare question me on my mask's legitimacy I tell them so they can speak to my attorney. Havent had an issue yet!

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
Getting mad at employees doing their job isn’t the hill to die on though. It’s like getting mad at them about any other store policy you hate. They didn’t have any say in it, but they sure do have to enforce it or risk getting in trouble. Maybe people will say that’s being a wimp. But people these days especially don’t want to risk losing a job and their livelihood. In some regions it’s literally the law and yeah you hate the gubmint but the employees might well feel that way too and can’t do a damn thing about it. Don’t take it out on them because you don’t want to wear a mask for five minutes. Complain to their management like a good old Karen, or shop somewhere else.
Harassing and demeaning overworked, underpaid wage slaves for things entirely beyond their control is literally one of the few joys in life that political correctness hasn't managed to steal from us yet and I'll be damned if I'm gonna give it up without a fight.

Aidan

kiwifarms.net
Can someone update me on the Taco Bell nonsense? I haven't had it in a few years and been wanting some lately but can't be bothered with retarded procedures just for some shit food that I know will disappoint me.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
My favorite pointless shit is the plexiglass panel dangling from a chain from the ceiling/and or is a stand on the counter, which is completely open on all other sides. Thank god Air doesn’t circulate!

Aidan

kiwifarms.net
My favorite pointless shit is the plexiglass panel dangling from a chain from the ceiling/and or is a stand on the counter, which is completely open on all other sides. Thank god Air doesn’t circulate!
Takes me back to the ghetto days where even especially the fried chicken joints had glass boxes and windows everywhere.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
The McDonald's order kiosks used to have those table number markers that looked like fucking crime scene evidence markers that you would take and enter to coordinate with your order. For hygiene purposes, not anymore, but the computer still asks you to input a number.

I always enter 69.

The McDonald's order kiosks used to have those table number markers that looked like fucking crime scene evidence markers that you would take and enter to coordinate with your order. For hygiene purposes, not anymore, but the computer still asks you to input a number.

I always enter 69.
They are too big, but I always liked taking a number, sitting at a table and having it brought to you.

JektheDumbass

kiwifarms.net
City ordinance requires masks in restaurants... For the 20 seconds it takes to place your order and get to your table. I question how effective that is.

Tags
None