Restreamer/YouTuber suggestion box - Give helpful suggestions to your favorite mentally ill autists.

Agent Proper

Khantent Recycler
Forum Staff
kiwifarms.net
Being a Khantent Recycling restreamer and Khantent creator can be difficult at times, and we love hearing from you our viewers. Getting feedback can be difficult, so a decided to make a thread that will hopefully allow us to give and take feedback a little easier. Drop on in tag one of us like @PutidElephant, @Piece of Peace, @Forbidden Math, @Meerkat Ink, or any other DSP Detractor that you can think of and give us a piece of that -77 IQ mind. We all want to improve and make your experience watching this dumpster fire a good one.

Example:

@Agent Proper please learn to shut the fuck up when Phil rants, sometimes you stay on your soap box and we miss some good gold dust, and get more collaborations in with other Detractors.

Have fun and enjoy.

DerichLovesNWA

kiwifarms.net
I've talked with our own @PutridElephant a few times about the DDM. It is frustrating to him because he wants us to have some fun while watching the shit show. He has DSP RAW as an alternative to DDM, He wants people to have a good time with the emotes and SFX with decently timed cool downs. It is hard balancing everything, because spergs will sperg. Fuck just make a few suggestions to help the guy out instead of saying his streams are shit, he does it for us. Personally I would suggest SFX to be behind a channel points wall to allow loyal viewers to be the ones to use the emotes (think autism allowance), my fellow mods over there should fucking stop with the music mutes, but again if it pissed me off I just switch to raw.

Trust me attempting to strike that balance of sound clips, soap box rants, and my own bull shit isn't easy but it can be done. I just don't think shitting on our boy isn't the best move, we love @PutridElephant and the Mirror.
The problem with DDM again is that the mods think it’s their own three ring circus. Super chatting to play their own comments over gold dust (which is insane that the mute function doesn’t cancel out TTS which goes over rants all the time).

Just accept that DDM is the clown mode restream. Raw DSP is the backup for when DDM crashes (which it usually does, and yet people still donate to it regularly, thanks for the money dummies!) or for people who...want to watch Phil but detract in their own chat?

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Just remake DDM without all the soundboard shit and obnoxious effects, slap on Phil’s chat as well, and call it Medium-Rare DSP or something. Half the fun is pointing out him getting mad at trolls in chat and Raw DSP misses that completely and DDM has “why am I toxic have some salt oh he said something personal about me dumb shit” played over the ensuing rant. Let people spam “whuhdo I do” on DDM because clearly it’s already too far gone.

Having watched actual Phil, Raw DSP, and DDM, I can say that the best of those three is Raw DSP but that’s not saying much.

Half the fun is looking at Phil’s own chat and many other restreamers omit that. DDM doesn’t but it’s a clown fiesta beteeen TTS spam, idiot mods, obnoxious long SFX, and other gripes so it’s either just watch Phil but with a different chat or miss out on half the things he says behind gay lawnmower noises.

Edit: wow dood mods making me double post by merging from main, nothing I could do

TheTractor

kiwifarms.net
The emergency button @Piece of Peace is using is a life saver and variations should be used by all. Haikus, donations, insipid 20 minute rants about subway, talking about farts and feces are shielded.

And frankly DSP is becoming increasingly unwatchable, he pauses the instant he gets a donation, no more breaks between the gameplay but pre-streams are longer and he stalls everything even more than he used to.

The more of your input the better, because aside from the occasional rage and through the roof greed he's the anti-christ of entertainement.

Oliveoil

Ronin
kiwifarms.net
The people that are at DDM seem to mostly be regulars, and that requires some slow-in-the-minds to start with. Similar to Phil's own chat, you can only listen to his daily begging and canned speeches so many times without tuning out.
I like DDM. The tuning out the begments I can put up with. The other night when he raged they DID pause the sound effects so you can give them credit for that.

Well I mainly watch re-streamers because I like having something that Phil does NOT provide.
I like the DDM sound effects because when he does his goat mode- you can do it right after.
I like the music breaks when he pauses to talk about food/ beg's because you can only hear the same shit before you want to gauge your ear out.
The biggest issue with DDM stuff is the annoying loud clip - the lawnmower. So maybe shorten that one.
I have got to catch an Agent restream so I am not going to speak about that one.
I watched @Piece of Peace and the dude reminds me of LBS but a LOT LESS spergy and that is 👍
I also watched Frogga and he fills muh Tervin nostalgia dood so that is awesome.
I do not know these other people so I would love a link to their stuff so I can decide.

smackpops

kiwifarms.net
I like DDM. The tuning out the begments I can put up with. The other night when he raged they DID pause the sound effects so you can give them credit for that.
my only complaint is the constant spamming of the sfx it drives me insane and pretty much makes it unwatchable. but i do appreciate the effort put forth to provide a stream for us so i dont have to give piggy any views.

Piece of Peace

KAC upper on an Anderson lower 👌
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I think the solution for DDM might be to address the mods collectively for some best practices based on whatever his overall vision for the channel is. If that vision is to mute fucking everything then that's his prerogative but might be a good idea to unify everyone in this as the "CEO" of DDM.

I agree that there might be a couple mods that use the !break command way too early at the end of the stream. I recall DSP was getting through like one last tip and ranting and a mod put him on break super early. I was like, "dude he's still talking and I'm trying to record this for the tracker" and he goes, "dood that's what raw is for".

DDM is an extremely important resource for my financials tracking and anything that improves it will by extension improve what I do as well.

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I think the solution for DDM might be to address the mods collectively for some best practices based on whatever his overall vision for the channel is. If that vision is to mute fucking everything then that's his prerogative but might be a good idea to unify everyone in this as the "CEO" of DDM.

I agree that there might be a couple mods that use the !break command way too early at the end of the stream. I recall DSP was getting through like one last tip and ranting and a mod put him on break super early. I was like, "dude he's still talking and I'm trying to record this for the tracker" and he goes, "dood that's what raw is for".

DDM is an extremely important resource for my financials tracking and anything that improves it will by extension improve what I do as well.
This. Using last night as an example, one of the mods hit the break command while Phil was still talking and potentially saying some of his salty funny shit. A potential solution, if feasible, would be to require more than one mod to use the !break command (within some time limit like 1 minute) for it to kick on immediately. Otherwise, the mute + music doesn't start for 60 seconds. That way, if Phil starts to go off, a mod can use breakend to prevent the muting before it happens, and no hilarity is lost.

Otherwise, the medium-rare channel would be a good idea. I like being able to stop in, check the current stream condition, stay if Phil's being unintentionally hilarious, check his chat and the restream chat for anything of interest, and then dip out again.

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net
you know what solves all of these problems? watching the fat boy directly from the source.

really don't understand all this "which restreamer is best suited for this fine evening?" type pondering. been watchin' the fat boy directly from the source ever since i found em, ain't no reason to do otherwise.

"but uncle jimmy i don't want to increase his view count!"

if you care that much about depriving the fat boy of 1 view, bit insane innit? views don't correlate to money, if anything, him seeing himself at 800 viewers with no increase in money will only make him angrier.

maybe it's just because i'm a lonely old man atop my mountain, since it's only at this point in my post i realize someone may want a restreamer for the chat so they can speak with like minded folk about the fat boy, something I never really had.

i'm hungry. hope you all know that.

the khat quaffer

I have powers. Terrible powers!
kiwifarms.net
Restreamers/youtubers are 100% the reason I stopped hatewatching Phil like a year ago. They ran him into the ground for me. Now that everyone knows my opinion ain't worth jack, let's see...

Regarding full-blown restreamers:
No fucking soundboard/command shit, it's not fucking funny, it's never funny. DDM fucking broke me with this.

Regarding highlight/clip channels:
Stop using the same goddamn reaction clips over and over and over and over. I'm talking shit like the spiderman Jameson laugh, that "what you just said is the single most stupid thing" clip from Billy Madison, various dumb pop culture shit you think is funny but you just ran into the ground for the rest of us. Snort Burnell filled every single fucking video with like 10-30% reaction clips. Towards the end it all made me want to throw my phone out the window. IMO most channels are following the same path TGWTG did, where the interruptions steadily became more and more frequent and taking up more time and people just want to get on with the main attraction. All this shit is just to get a longer video for more ads (which we block anyways).

I'm assuming most of us don't fucking have 20–45+ minutes we want to devote to a cow especially an annoying one like Phil. If you can and you enjoy it, keep doing so, I'm not judging. Personally, I'd like to get in n' out in 5-10 minutes tops, and maybe swing by the thread that night after work to autistically discuss how Phil scratched his head for longer than 3 seconds on a Tuesday.

I know it's an extremely thankless job to curate the pigroach* for a cadre of autists on the internet, so I'm not making demands or asking for blood or anything like that. This is just what I went through and why I don't bother keeping up with Phil that much anymore.

For what it's worth, here's one of my favorite DSP videos from Soma. Look! Look at him getting turned into a turkey at 8:55! No fucking reaction clips, some silent commentary in the form of text, an occasional sound effect, in other words minimal contamination from the uploader. Le chef's kiss. If I were a greedy fuck I would ask that the chat be included, but never mind that.

*Does that make raw DSP ... an uncurated pigroach? Uncured pork? :coom:

Last edited:

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
you know what solves all of these problems? watching the fat boy directly from the source.

really don't understand all this "which restreamer is best suited for this fine evening?" type pondering. been watchin' the fat boy directly from the source ever since i found em, ain't no reason to do otherwise.

if you care that much about depriving the fat boy of 1 view, bit insane innit? views don't correlate to money, if anything, him seeing himself at 800 viewers with no increase in money will only make him angrier.

maybe it's just because i'm a lonely old man atop my mountain, since it's only at this point in my post i realize someone may want a restreamer for the chat so they can speak with like minded folk about the fat boy, something I never really had.

Just put an adblocker on as well and he doesn't make a cent, don't touch any functions on the video such as the like/dislike button as that has an impact on engagement and has an influence on the algorithm. Whether or not you decide to comment on his streams and make some jabs at Phil or be a slient detractor is up to you at that point. I guess It's a fun game to play to see how many comments you can make and survive a full "chill" stream without being banned once.

Just don't be a literal dent head and super chat the lazy grub thinking that shit is genuinely funny, yeah it is but we laugh at you not with you and your username will be plastered on the farms for all of us to see, I know the vast majority of people here don't do that sort of shit, but just in case there are any "ironic" fans lurking...

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I don't watch the restreams, so absolutely take this with a grain of salt. It sounds like one of the issues is trying to make Phil's stream entertaining. My advice, don't. That's the point, that Phil isn't entertaining. No amount of sound effects or text to speech saying the forbidden gamer word will change that. Muting Phil also defeats the point, if you don't want to watch Phil fail to be entertaining, you're in the wrong stream.

A DSP restream should be the equivalent of watching a bad movie. You're all there because you know the content is awful, but want to entertain yourselves by riffing on it, without fear of Phil's mods/Phil himself instantly banning you. It doesn't need any fancy bells or whistles, and the only thing that should require modding is banning spam accounts/bots if they make their way into chat.

If you want to do commentary over Phil, IMO, that's fine. Wait until Phil gives you some dead air so you aren't talking over him. There will be no shortage of it.

Pandalee’s Tits

Supple
kiwifarms.net

Hey Phil 👋

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net
We dont go there because

1. We dont wanna feed your his ego.
2. His streams are unbearable raw.

1. you're right, giving him +1 view would feed his ego and sense of self importance. unlike contributing to the 10,100 pages worth of comments of people talking solely about him you've contributed to so far.
2. yeah, hearing phil talk by himself is unbearable. i'd much rather hear phil talk while hearing 20 clips of phil talking overlayed. much more bearable, yeh?