Results after the advance votes in the Finnish election -

PowPow

kiwifarms.net

HELSINKI (Sputnik) - Finland’s Social Democratic Party holds a slim lead in this Sunday's parliamentary election, figures published by the Justice Ministry show.
With 35 percent of ballots counted, the Social Democrats are ahead with 18.9 percent of votes, trailed by the center-right National Coalition Party with 17.2 percent.
The liberal Center has 15.4 percent, while the right-wing Finns party is fourth with 15.1 percent. Voters are choosing among 2,468 candidates from 19 parties to fill the legislature's 200 seats.

Attachments

Richardo Retardo

Trying my damnedest not to be a massive sperg
kiwifarms.net
Right wing parties seems pretty happy
But Doesn't that chart indicate that both the PS and KESK lost large amounts of support?

EDIT: The chart seems to be incorrect on several things. The PS or "Perussuomalaiset" (meaning True Finns in Finnish [INSERT GOLDEN ONE MEME] are the Finns party and the Right wing one that came into second place and KESK is just some centrist agrarian party. Also The National Coalition (the centrist party) is KOK (the ones in third place) not PS.

Last edited:

BeepMareep

Mildy perturbed
kiwifarms.net
Telling girls to keep quiet when they get sexually assaulted by refugees and letting their kids get raped doesn't sound like human rights to me. Maybe they're sick of not being able to speak out.

Reactions: knux

Foxxo

OH LAWD HE COMING
kiwifarms.net
Telling girls to keep quiet when they get sexually assaulted by refugees and letting their kids get raped doesn't sound like human rights to me. Maybe they're sick of not being able to speak out.
You're thinking of Sweden.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
But don't you know? Supporting nationalism and wanting to stop unregulated immigration is racist!

Clop

kiwifarms.net
I do not know why in a country like #Finland, whose people are highly educated, they support the party (PS), which spread racism and hatred amongst the people, and do not know anything about the value of human rights.
Get a clue, Zabih, it's because of education that people want sandmonkeys gone. People are sick of seeing Muslim politicians calling for actual Sharia laws and threatening people with violence over their invisible friends. The religion is never reforming because of Saudi interference. That's what education gets you. Education is pretty good.

You're thinking of Sweden.
Finland's politicians copy Sweden. All the time. The bilingual part of Finland is because politicians wanted to kiss the ass of Swedish royalty at the time and gain status.

Tealeaf

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But Doesn't that chart indicate that both the PS and KESK lost large amounts of support?

EDIT: The chart seems to be incorrect on several things. The PS or "Perussuomalaiset" (meaning True Finns in Finnish [INSERT GOLDEN ONE MEME] are the Finns party and the Right wing one that came into second place and KESK is just some centrist agrarian party. Also The National Coalition (the centrist party) is KOK (the ones in third place) not PS.
The left chart is advance votes. The right chart is final preliminary result, that is, advance votes plus voting day votes.

There will be a third, confirmed result in a day or two from now after any necessary recounts are conducted.

Richardo Retardo

Trying my damnedest not to be a massive sperg
kiwifarms.net
The left chart is advance votes. The right chart is final preliminary result, that is, advance votes plus voting day votes.

There will be a third, confirmed result in a day or two from now after any necessary recounts are conducted.
But why are the results incorrectly colour coded like that then? It seems almost intentionally misleading. . .

Glad I couldn't help

Now with edge anime avatar
kiwifarms.net
Final results:
Election result 2019
With 100% of vote counted:
SDP 40 seats
FP 39
NCP 38
CEN 31
GREENS 20
LEFT 16
SPP 9
CD 5
BLUE 0
OTHERS 2
Don't know much about Finnish politics, but with the lowest results for the Social Democrats and relatively steady results for national populists, it fits current trends of more unstable party systems across Europe and the Western world.

Tealeaf

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But why are the results incorrectly colour coded like that then? It seems almost intentionally misleading. . .
I dunno where the two charts come exactly but they’re two different sources and they don’t color coordinate.

It’s misleading for sure.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino