Results of the 'retire Philthy Phil's forum' poll: 220 votes aye, 67 votes nay. - Admins: please consider sending Phil's almost inactive forum to honourable retirement in the Spergatory until/unless he deserves it again.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Hai Kiwi Farms admins:

As the Philip Haskens-Delici aka ADF forum has begun to drop in posts below the daily count of single thread cows like Russell Greer's and ADF himself hasn't done anything newsworthy in ages except the same old 'bash the fash' talk I decided to take an informal poll to see how many people favoured retiring this forum to the Spergatory alongside Deagle Nation and Jay Gies and other legendary lolcow forums that no longer are worthy of being an forum.

The results of this poll at https://kiwifarms.net/threads/poll-is-it-time-to-retire-this-forum.63372/ were overwhelmingly for archiving the forum and returning Phil to a single-thread cow. 220 people for, 67 against with thousands remaining saying 'meh'.

Some excellent comments were made regarding this issue on the thread itself at: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/poll-is-it-time-to-retire-this-forum.63372/

A couple of examples:
Phil use to be one of my favorite cows. Actually, I think this subforum being made private is one of the reasons I bit the bullet and made an account instead of just lurking like I had been for the previous ~2 years. It's been a long time since those days, though, and yeah Phil is pretty boring now. 9 times out of 10 when I come to the board the only thread that's moved is the random update thread.
This thread has provided better content than Phil has.
I'm all for archiving the forum and just having a general Lolcow forum thread, and I'm saying this as someone who's followed Phil on and off since his yaoitard ADF-Fuensalida days on Deviantart. He's gotten boring to the point I personally only check for updates out of habit. Phil's a classic vintage lolcow but he's run his course and the forum should be put to pasture. I think everyone - Phil included - knows we're literally the only ones bothering to pay attention to him at this point. Who knows, maybe losing his forum will prompt enough bouncing and squeaking to generate a couple pages in a new all-encompassing Phil thread.
There are many more excellent points for (and against in some cases) moving the subforum to the Spergatory and giving Phil a single containment thread in this poll's comments, so I highly suggest taking a look-see before making a final decision, but in my own words at the start of the poll: Phil is all but played out.

So, ya. please consider this forum's honourary retirement to the Spergatory and having a new single containment thread for Phil either in the general Lolcow forum, or as been suggested, the Rat King's forum.

Thank you!

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure that this was talked about in the original thread, but can we have a similar poll for Tooter? He's just as, if not more uninteresting and boring as Phil. His forum would probably be 100% inactive if he didn't read it.

The Reaper

Dreaming of Egg Nog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure that this was talked about in the original thread, but can we have a similar poll for Tooter? He's just as, if not more uninteresting and boring as Phil. His forum would probably be 100% inactive if he didn't read it.
Tom still frequents the Farms to post angrily and talk about us. To me he hasn't shown he's deserving of getting off the front page, and the fact he pops in means his thread bothers him to some extent. Does Phil interact with us here, or does he mainly stick to mentioning us as 'that site' or some other moniker?

If Tooter ever actually walked away or tried to improve himself I would agree with you, but he doesn't make an effort.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino