Retcon Round-Up -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

marlintan

kiwifarms.net
This is all speculation, but my personal theory is that Phil has one or more personality disorders that lead him to manipulate people and think it is okay. Panda was done with Phil, but Phil was not done with her. In his mind he believed that if he kept paying for her phone and let her drive the BMW she would change her mind and stay. He also tried to manipulate her by giving her an engagement ring when he had no desire to marry her.

He could have used some "poor me" story to explain how he would die if she wasn't there to feed him and do his laundry. The trolls already took so much from Phil, now Leanna is going to stop making dinner? After a five year full time girlfriend legacy, this is how she treats him. I don't know why, but Leanna did as he asked for a while. Maybe Phil was already talking to Kat at this time and using her to try and make Leanna jealous. Eventually a family member, friend, or maybe even a mental health worker got Panda to realise Phil won't change and she needs to cut ties and get out.

Only once it was cemented that she was gone for good did Phil tell us. He then switched his manipulative tactics to say how happy he was that she was gone. He's finally free to stay up late and do whatever he wants. Fuck Leanna! Good riddance.

Who knows if any of this is correct? We do know Phil is a liar and manipulator. Hell, the whole debunk stream was an attempt to gaslight his new viewers.

This behavior won't likely improve. For example, he told the Space Needle story recently. He planned on a week of fun with Kat, but she got sick. This made Phil so upset that Kat ruined his week by daring to be ill, that Phil had no choice but to call strangers shills on Twitter. Phil was mad at his soul mate Kat for being sick. She got sick in December and Phil had her sleep on the couch downstairs so he wouldn't catch it. Leanna's hospital visit, using his sick parents to make money, waking sick Leanna up to cook his dinner. There is no compassion or sympathy in these stories.

Phil has some serious problems.
You are describing my first marriage to a T... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

killuminati

soap dropped, nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil has no hatred for Troy Baker. In fact, Phil has never even insulted Troy Baker. Him angrily sperging out whenever his name was brought up? That was just him being silly dood. The several minute rant where he hurled insults at him, calling him things like a "douchebag" and a "loser"? That was just Phil giving him some light-hearted jabs. Claiming Phil hates Troy Baker is bullshit drama made up by idiots that want to make Phil look bad.

That's why if you were to go to his chat during something like, I don't know, Ask The King, and start calling him a douchebag for wearing a cowboy hat; then tell him Jim is out there riding his horse as he speaks -- he would get it dood. He'd share a big old laugh with you man. It's all just silly teasing, no insults intended.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You Google dsp birthday and you expect legit docs
Honestly, I just used Twitter's search function (twitter.com/search-advanced) and looked for the word "birthday" from account theycallmedsp. Brought up a few different tweets from different years confirming that was his date. I knew it was early April but had to look it up that way myself.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
He just retconned the whole adsense banning. It wasnt clear to him why it was suspended. After time, they unsuspend it and he was able to use it again. There you go.

Saying in a video to click on the ads? NEVER HAPPENED.

DankSydePhil

Shout out LSB, DarkDave, Tevin, and Soma
kiwifarms.net
He just retconned the whole adsense banning. It wasnt clear to him why it was suspended. After time, they unsuspend it and he was able to use it again. There you go.

The video of him asking people to click the ads is still one his YouTube page🤣

Reactions: Sparkletor 2.0

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net

I bet he's also never spoken to a YouTube employee and explained to them that he just created 2 new AdSense accounts either, one to partner with Curse and one just now (last year) to try to evade his most recent AdSense ban :geek:

"What livestream? I have NEVER livestreamed myself chatting to a YouTube Help employee, and if you think there is than you're a FUCKING MORON AND I MEAN THAT!!!!"

Vic Viper T301

Commencing attack on the enemy
kiwifarms.net
Another Wolverine toy story retelling.

Now Phil claims the reason he wanted the figure so bad is because he was a collector and it was a rare figure that could be worth thousands. Reminder that this took place in the early 90s when Phil would have been around 10 years old.

Tags
None