Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I’ve inherited very oily skin from my mother. As a result, my face hasn’t aged at all compared to when I was still in high school, and will likely remain that way for the next couple of decades if my mom is of any indication.

On the negative side, my skin breaks out into the occasional bout of acne as if I’m still in high school.
I got really oily skin and still get acne sometimes and I'm 30.

I didn't know that slows aging down though, I'm glad to hear that.

Angel Dust

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
kiwifarms.net
Why are spider morphs controversial?
The spider gene creates a "wobble" affect, where the snake can't hold itself steady. Usually they'll twist and contort themselves all around because they just can't hold themselves up and oriented. This presents a problem when feeding, as the snake can bite itself trying to grab onto the mouse, or not swallow correctly. The wobble can make them fall off things or flip and hurt themselves. All spiders have the wobble gene, but the severity varies wildly. So the debate is if it's ethical to breed them, and if all spider morph genes should be banned or just the pure spider morphs. (Many of the more intricate morphs like the bumblebee and champagne have the spider gene)

Personally mine doesn't wobble that much. He sways a bit when feeding and when being held but that's really it. I don't know if it'll get worse as he ages or not. I've seen some that wobble constantly where it looks like they're having seizures and can't feed properly. Like I said, the severity just varies so wildly.

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
Why are spider morphs controversial?
They have neurological issues that cause them to have pretty bad spacial awareness and they wobble their heads back and forth, have seizures are often seen upside down, etc which has brought into question the morality of breeding them just for their looks... here’s a good video on the subject.

edit: ninja’d

FuckedUp

Trump's half-Chosen
kiwifarms.net
I took the PISA (international standardized test) in 2015. Didn't think much of it at the time, but I just found out only 5k Americans take it in the years it's offered, so the chances of me being picked were like what...barely over .1%? :stress:

Now I'm genuinely wondering if my likely perfect science section score actually meaningfully contributed to my individual state's reported average, considering it was probably only about a hundred other takers.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I seem to have a knack for befriending wild birds. I like to feed any of the little feathery dudes I see since I think they’re real fucking cool, and after I give them a bit of seed or something they’ll follow me around and fly into my hand and let me hold them and shit. I’ve been doing this for years and I somehow haven’t got the bird flu, so that’s nice.

Overcast

Perfection has no age
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I seem to have a knack for befriending wild birds. I like to feed any of the little feathery dudes I see since I think they’re real fucking cool, and after I give them a bit of seed or something they’ll follow me around and fly into my hand and let me hold them and shit. I’ve been doing this for years and I somehow haven’t got the bird flu, so that’s nice.
Reminds me of a few years back, I had a turkey that followed me around whenever I was outside throwing away trash for the place I worked at.

Got to the point where he was guarding the front entrance and preventing some teenage girls from leaving so I had to scare him off.

This was around Thanksgiving time funnily enough.

Tags
None