Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

LolNoIPLeaksEvenLMFAO

yellow fever
kiwifarms.net
I’m not really a conspiracy person, but I love finding the craziest ones. The ones that make me be like wtf? These dudes claiming they went to mars with Obama as a teen and the fucking cia or someshit actually responded.

The other is the military releasing that UFO footage because it only leaves a few options: were piloting that ship and flexing, it’s another country, or it’s a legit UFO. Then I recall that conspiracy “the cia will fake an alien invasion to bring about a one world government and cull the population” and I’m like well at least someone will call them space glow niggas.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Siamball

Travis Touchdown Cumsock

Giygas, with boobs.
kiwifarms.net
Last year I rescued a carpenter bee I found in my front yard, he was left permanently unable to fly from a wing injury and was close to death. After I nursed him back to health, he got so attached to me he got separation anxiety, and I had to make arrangements with my boss to bring him into work with me, where he had to stay in a travel cup and got to go outside with me on breaks.

It's important to know that male carpenter bees are completely harmless. Besides, he was loving and affectionate towards me, since I saved his life. But he was a one person bee who got nervous and buzzed when other people tried to hold him. He was clingy to me like a little cat.

Pic attached, he outlived his wild brethren by about 2 months with me taking care of him. Taken during a work break hence hand being dirty. Animals are so goddamn cute.

IMG_0764.JPG

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Last year I rescued a carpenter bee I found in my front yard, he was left permanently unable to fly from a wing injury and was close to death. After I nursed him back to health, he got so attached to me he got separation anxiety, and I had to make arrangements with my boss to bring him into work with me, where he had to stay in a travel cup and got to go outside with me on breaks.
What does an anxious bee look like? He was a cutie by the way :feels:

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

It's a tard Holocaust!
kiwifarms.net
I've seen every episode of Diff'rent Strokes, and past the second season hated every damn minute of it.
I thought y'all needed to know this.
Bringing in the little ginger fuck late game really did not help matters at all.

The real plot was Mr Drummond being secretly a world class assassin who finished the job no matter what.

Guts Gets Some

Herbie is bae
kiwifarms.net

It's important to know that male carpenter bees are completely harmless. Besides, he was loving and affectionate towards me, since I saved his life. But he was a one person bee who got nervous and buzzed when other people tried to hold him. He was clingy to me like a little cat.

Pic attached, he outlived his wild brethren by about 2 months with me taking care of him. Taken during a work break hence hand being dirty. Animals are so goddamn cute.

View attachment 1191831
This is amazing. I knew certain animals are different than most, and that everything responds to affection, regardless if you might not initially think so.

It reminds me of a show on TV I saw where an old guy befriended a chicken and they were essentially best friends for the rest of their life. I like that notion, a lot. I'm overly sentimental like that.

Tags
None