Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a talent for memorizing numbers and statistics. For whatever inexplicable reason, once a number I associate with something enters my head, I can recall it almost instantly years later. Naturally me being the sort of fine young fellow I am, I have made absolutely zero effort to find a way to turn this autistic gift into anything profitable.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
I have a talent for memorizing numbers and statistics. For whatever inexplicable reason, once a number I associate with something enters my head, I can recall it almost instantly years later. Naturally me being the sort of fine young fellow I am, I have made absolutely zero effort to find a way to turn this autistic gift into anything profitable.
Become an eSports commentator for DOTA or something. Do you have to actually play games on Twitch or can you watch someone play a game while churning out statistics about what's going on and how it might go based on that? Try that.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Become an eSports commentator for DOTA or something. Do you have to actually play games on Twitch or can you watch someone play a game while churning out statistics about what's going on and how it might go based on that? Try that.
That actually doesn’t sound bad. I’d never even considered it before, the only thing that came to mind was like an accountant or a statistician or something . Thanks!

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
That actually doesn’t sound bad. I’d never even considered it before, the only thing that came to mind was like an accountant or a statistician or something . Thanks!
Or maybe something like a Freakonomics-like gaming centered podcast where you crunch through numbers and make charts of some kind for different games. Keep it interesting and fun by rooting out and connecting bizarre statistics together to create odd conclusions and I think there would be an audience for it.

Oh, and maybe check out Dave Gorman, his career is built around his interest in statistics. Are You Dave Gorman? is still really funny.

General Disarray

Hesher Nation!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I moved to a state far from my home state and was lonely, so I signed up for online dating. For the fuck of it, I looked in areas not close to me i.e. New York. Found a guitar player and punky kind of guy named Chris Orbach. Turns out he was the son of Jerry Orbach from Law & Order. We talked on the phone a couple times and he was going to fly to see me, when I decided to turn my attention to a gorgeous loser from the area.
I kick myself everytime I think about that. :(
Don't know why that's unexpected, I guess 'cause I'm a random weird chick with absolutely no reason to have someone like that interested in me.

Wonderful Id

kiwifarms.net
I've lost weight twice, the first time going from 360 to 198, then rebounding to 320 for various reasons (illness preventing me from exercising for a couple of months, job that enables me to eat out often, death in the family making me care less about it) and now I'm back to 253, with a current goal of 240 (6'3") with a potential to reevaluate when I get there.

Autumnal Equinox

I hope you relish it as much as I
kiwifarms.net
The funniest way a (thankfully brief) relationship of mine ended was when I kicked the guy out of my house, he said I needed to give a notice to evict him since he had been living there over 30 days or he'd call the police. I called his bluff and told him to go ahead. Police show up, turns out he had an outstanding warrant he never told me about and he ended up getting arrested for it that night.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I played Texas Hold 'Em off and on for a couple of years. Never won anything significant, but I did get a pretty incredible hand once: a straight flush consisting of a K, Q, J, 10, and 9. The Q and J were mine, and I was one card off from a royal flush. (the suite was clubs)

Only straight flush of my life, at that.

18.) Sometimes dudes would give a bunch of piss filled gatorade bottles to the local kids.
Wait why

Last edited:
Tags
None