Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

GHTD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've considered suicide before, not because of some "wah wah I'm depressed" reason but because of medical conditions I worry I'd end up in a coma over if it gets bad enough.

It's a horrifying thought to worry if one day you're fine and the other you're on a life support machine.

General Disarray

Hesher Nation!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I roll my own cigarettes instead of buying packs. I always have people come up to me thinking I'm rolling a joint as well.

Bali Shag is the best rolling tobacco by the way.
UGH OH NO. We did that. Got the machine and filtered skins and EVERYTHING. It was the cool retro thing to do and save money! You get to carry around an artisan cigarette case! What could possibly go wrong?

Fucking cherries fall off the end regardless of how well you think you've mastered the tight roll, and put holes in your clothes. If you have none, you are naked and a masochist.

They stink to high heaven and leave a lot of tar on the walls. Yuck. Sorry, to each their own but I do not recommend.

Autumnal Equinox

I hope you relish it as much as I
kiwifarms.net
UGH OH NO. We did that. Got the machine and filtered skins and EVERYTHING. It was the cool retro thing to do and save money! You get to carry around an artisan cigarette case! What could possibly go wrong?

Fucking cherries fall off the end regardless of how well you think you've mastered the tight roll, and put holes in your clothes. If you have none, you are naked and a masochist.

They stink to high heaven and leave a lot of tar on the walls. Yuck. Sorry, to each their own but I do not recommend.
*shrug* I don't smoke indoors so no worries about tar on walls. I only had problems with the cherries falling off when I was still a newbie at rolling. I'll agree the smoke is a bit more pungent, but like you said, to each their own.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
My great grandfather was part of a council in Puerto Rico that voted no on granting asylum to a ship of hebrew refuges fleeing Germany during wwII. The ship couldn't find any country to grant asylum so it was forced to sail back to Europe where all the Hebrew passengers where aressted by the Gestapo upon arrival in port.

AnaV

kiwifarms.net
The tips of my fingers and the knuckles have hyper mobility, I can make it look like I broke my pinky, but can't do those cool curl finger backwards tricks, feelsbadman.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've had an idea in the back of my head for a long time to buy a zoot suit

Single-Breasted-Yellow-Zoot-Suit-37884.jpg

Preferably bright yellow zoot suit since I always look good in yellow, but I'd settle for pastel green or bright red. Anything punchy and loud.

I can't wait to be old and just hang out at places in my yellow zoot suit and tell random passerbys all about Trent and his magical anus.

Tags
None