Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

Bowl of Ramen

Oodles of Noodles
kiwifarms.net
I met Roger Daltrey many years ago. He was super sweet and wanted to hang out and give a high five to festival volunteers (I was involved in a fest) and fans. I will always love him for that. I also once got food poisoning at the Wendy’s in Atlanta that burned down, so I kinda secretly felt avenged.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fine.

Did you clean yourself off afterwards? If so, how did you do it? If not, did anyone notice the smell of vomit emanating from your crotch?
A bit of a sink bath and then I went to pass out in my car. The next time I went they showed me a security cam video of me dancing with a Mama June lookalike. That's when I went to AA for six months.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bit of a sink bath and then I went to pass out in my car. The next time I went they showed me a security cam video of me dancing with a Mama June lookalike. That's when I went to AA for six months.
So the management saw you come in and said "hey, it's that guy, let's show him that tape"? Did they at least give you a free drink for the entertainment?

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the management saw you come in and said "hey, it's that guy, let's show him that tape"? Did they at least give you a free drink for the entertainment?
I was a particularly notorious bar idiot and they definitely wanted to fuck with me.
And I usually got free drinks because they led to me doing notably stupid shit. This was a regular thing for a summer until they found a funnier ìdiot. It was a good run.

• Horrifying
Reactions: AnOminous
Tags
None