Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

Bender

The life-ender fender Bender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I may have the ability to "passively absorb" stuff without really studying, but as if I really studied. Like all the types and evolutions of pokemon to generation 4 from playing pokemon when younger, or the ability to convert almost any sound to katakana.*

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to work for school though...

*トロイダルボート
Sounds like you should've payed less attention in school.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
One of my teachers in elementary school used to subtract half a point for every i/j I didn't dot. The intent was to make me learn to start dotting them as I wrote. But I just ended up writing them as I usually did and going back at the end and dotting them all in one fell swoop.

After I got out of her class I never had to do that again. Until this very day I still don't dot my i/j.

Muskrat

kiwifarms.net
I got expelled from 1st grade after a girls parents wanted to press charges against me (an 8 year old) and get a restraining order after I tugged on her skirt (It was a behavior I got from my mom. I would tug on her pants when I wanted her attention). The school sucked anyways and I'm glad I was able to leave it (To be fair, I had something like 10 different incidents of assaulting other students, either by hitting them or knocking them over, and for the last few months I had to go see the principal everyday when school ended with a "performance" sheet signed by my teacher every "period" of class. Teachers were major assholes though, fuck em.).

Olhelm

The Hermit of KiwiFarms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have some sort of tactile condition, I think. When I think about certain things, my hands and fingers immediately freak out as though I were having some sort of seizure episode. Usually comes on when I think about paper cuts, fabric burns, and other skin-focused abrasive stuff. Like, it causes full on contractions in my hand muscles. Apparently it's related to l'appel du vide, but I haven't been able to find aything else related to the subject.

JeanActimel

kiwifarms.net
I got crazy shoulder flexibility

75165492-56a8f3c03df78cf772a22d91.jpeg

Like I Can Do this but grab my wrists with ease.I never had problem with pain or my shoulder leaving his socket too

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
I may LARP as a wizard baddie but I honestly work out more than 10 hours a week. I have the sexiest thighs and legs of any old man wizard you have ever seen. EVEN GANDOLF.