Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Not only do I have the sexiest old man legs of any wizard out there, but my toe nails are fungus free; always have been. Also my ass is so nice and tight I could fit in Captain Marvel's outfit better than the old slag they found in the first place. ... No, I will not cross dress, cock suckers.

yoshitsune

Genpei cowboy
kiwifarms.net
I'm ambidextrous in most things. I was originally left-handed, but was forced to do things with my right hand, so I ended up being able to use both hands with similar skill. While I'm comfortable using either hand for most activities, I tend to prefer one over the other in certain activities since I have more finesse in my right hand, but I can get more strength out of my left hand.

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
kiwifarms.net
When I was in high school I was somewhat friendly with a few "EXTREMELY" weeb girls because I also love manga and anime. A few of them were pretty normal but there was this one extremely crazy chick. Now one of my best friends at the time was this really damn good looking guy, like what you'd call a perfect twink. The crazy chick started stalking him and taking photos of us together when we were just hanging out, a few times even out of school. Not only did she spread rumors about us, she honest to god wrote fiction about us and shared it with her friends. Not did she completely ruin my last year of high school (which is why I dropped out, went to work and finished my studies a year later through evening school), but also ruined my damn good friendship with the guy. Because he, quite understandably, blamed me for the whole fiasco.
Even back in the pre-2010s, internet bred some really crazy people.

Heyyy Bubba

Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not hea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One time I laughed once at a Chuck Lorre sitcom, it was mostly because somebody in the room also had a loud ,wet fart during a groaner of a joke.

I'm still ashamed.

• TMI
Reactions: Naamaleipuri

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm ambidextrous in most things. I was originally left-handed, but was forced to do things with my right hand, so I ended up being able to use both hands with similar skill. While I'm comfortable using either hand for most activities, I tend to prefer one over the other in certain activities since I have more finesse in my right hand, but I can get more strength out of my left hand.
I'm naturally right-handed, but my "other" hand seems to be unusually good. I write with my left hand for "anonymous" feedback forms and it looks like I have dysgraphia, but it's still legible.

doof

Consequences will never be the same.
kiwifarms.net
I'm naturally right-handed, but my "other" hand seems to be unusually good. I write with my left hand for "anonymous" feedback forms and it looks like I have dysgraphia, but it's still legible.
From what my parents said I was supposedly left handed but when I was a kid I broke my arm so I was forced to use my right when it was still casted. I don't know how true that is but I tend to believe it since on some occasions my left feels more stable and comfortable doing certain tasks except when writing.

Reactions: Count groudon

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suck at anything requiring balance. As a kid the balance beam on playground obstacle courses always flummoxed me unless I did it cheatily by going sideways. I didn't learn to ride a bicycle until I was in my twenties. Attempting a tightrope would almost certainly result in me becoming a pink smear on the ground.

Mage of Conquest

Cheese strings are nice
kiwifarms.net
I think too much for my own good. Sometimes I think about the more serious topics in life such as why we're here or what is the endless void that is the universe. I love psychology and how the mind of an individual works. Sometimes people come to me and ask for advice, which is a constant concern to me because they'd be better off speaking to a professional than someone who's constantly deep in thought.

And I'm currently struggling with trying to stop myself from thinking. Hell, even through meditation I think about stuff. Is there a medical condition for this? I hope not.

With all that being said, I always apeak before I think.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
I remember a lot of my early life in incredible detail but I can't remember recent things like what I just ate a moment ago. For instance my Dad is amazed at the clarity with which I can recall the first time I walked on my own but I am horrified when I try to recall how I drove to work yesterday and somehow can't recall any single step in the process of doing so.

• Feels
Reactions: FuckedUp