Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My best friend is related to Adolf Eichmann. At first I thought she was bullshitting me when she told me, but I looked him up and sure as shit, she, her dad, and her brother all look like carbon copies of him. Their eyes especially are the exact same as his. Kind freaky ngl.

I didn't know we had any Argies on here?

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have an amazing memory. I have my credit cards all memorized so if I’m ever in a pinch (or too lazy to get up and find it), I can just pick it out of my head. It doesn’t take me long either.. I learnt the pokémon rap in like 15 minutes and taught myself ESL (just the alphabet ofc) in an hour.
Here you go, have fun for a day:

i unironically did a few Naruto and Final Fantasy AMVs when i was 16, but it wasn't with linkin park mudiv though

I was Nightwish

A childhood friend of mine got his start with video editing through making AMVs, and he's a successful videographer now. He's one of the only successful and happy people I know.

But he's also fat and needs to lose a SHITLOAD of weight and I'm worried about him

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rhys Barber of Audiology Associates UK is my go-to. His voice is so soothing!

I had a phase where I was watching the Toe Bro. There is something so satisfying, like, HNNNNNGGGGG, when the big thick toenail cracks and falls to the floor with a satisfying crack.

The ingrowns are foulsome, esp. because they can be a bit stringy, and sliding the tool under the skin along the nail makes me feel a bit wobbly inside, but when they come out in that spiral manner he does it's rather comfy.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I had a phase where I was watching the Toe Bro. There is something so satisfying, like, HNNNNNGGGGG, when the big thick toenail cracks and falls to the floor with a satisfying crack.

The ingrowns are foulsome, esp. because they can be a bit stringy, and sliding the tool under the skin along the nail makes me feel a bit wobbly inside, but when they come out in that spiral manner he does it's rather comfy.
I watch the Toe Bro as well. I love that he takes such good care of people's feet.
The ones with three inch long toenails that have no one to cut them for them and all that.

• Agree
Reactions: yasscat

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Here you go, have fun for a day:

A childhood friend of mine got his start with video editing through making AMVs, and he's a successful videographer now. He's one of the only successful and happy people I know.

But he's also fat and needs to lose a SHITLOAD of weight and I'm worried about him
Every Indian scammer needs to be referred to this page. You know what, I'm not angry you're trying to steal my credit card info. I'm not pissed off really that it's Sunday Dinner time (which is sacred in the UK) I don't even care that you called me "Mrs" instead of "Mr" 4 times even after I corrected you. B is NOT for FUCKING BILLY!

• Agree
Reactions: Pissmaster