Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
you fuckin' done it boiii:

I will always, always love that era of cheesy electronica
Europop is unironically the best musical genre to have come out in the past 20 years and it will be decades before anything could ever rival it. The overly cheery beep boop music paired with 90’s CGI is the pinnacle of art.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
i have what I can only think to describe as mild perfectionist tendencies. Like, whenever I officially fuck something up I’ll just take it in stride and learn what I can for next time, but when it comes to small shit I already know how to do I will autistically fidget with it until my mind considers it juuust right and it won’t let me stop until it is. I’ve gotten in trouble for this bullshit quite frequently at work.

Piss

kiwifarms.net
For ages when I was little, whenever I heard something about Satan, the devil, etc. I'd think of someone saying "i'm THE DEVILLLLLLLLLL" in an over-the-top aggressive way, and I thought it was from some cheesy movie or game I saw/played at some point. I remembered it as being fairly intense and a little scary, but oddly catchy

Turns out it was this scene:

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
I still own a copy of the original, floppy-disk non-talkie version of Leisure Suit Larry 6, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (naturally), and Day of the Tentacle.
Beware disc rot. If they are in fine condition, you can sell them to a Saudi collector and be rich.

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
P.S a hot, tall, blonde girl with a godly ass likes me at the gym, a real handful she is, voluptuous beauty nary 19 years of age. Would smash so hard and so thirstily. The thirsty looks she gives me I swear, she is begging for a stuffing.

But I haven't made a move...it has been 5 months of cheeky smiles and stolen looks across the room. Today she peeked into my 2017 luxury Audi at the gym carpark without realizing I was inside dealing with a faggot requesting a refund on eBay. Scampered off into her shitty hand me down little suv red faced. Clearly she is impressed by my resources.

I'm enjoying the prospect more than the reality of fucking another sexy little slut that will call me daddy and be as needy as a puppy. I don't like the idea of fucking my own daughter, pretend or otherwise. Or do I?

What even is this clown world. I just made my dick hard with my own post.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
P.S a hot, tall, blonde girl with a godly ass likes me at the gym, a real handful she is, voluptuous beauty nary 19 years of age. Would smash so hard and so thirstily. The thirsty looks she gives me I swear, she is begging for a stuffing.

But I haven't made a move...it has been 5 months of cheeky smiles and stolen looks across the room. Today she peeked into my 2017 luxury Audi at the gym carpark without realizing I was inside dealing with a faggot requesting a refund on eBay. Scampered off into her shitty hand me down little suv red faced. Clearly she is impressed by my resources.

I'm enjoying the prospect more than the reality of fucking another sexy little slut that will call me daddy and be as needy as a puppy. I don't like the idea of fucking my own daughter, pretend or otherwise. Or do I?

What even is this clown world. I just made my dick hard with my own post.
Quality Elliott impression!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino