Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
I somehow made it to the age of a a teenager while thinking that Sesame Street was a fairly recent invention for little kids (IE, I thought it had been invented in the then-past few years.) By the time I became a legal adult I had adjusted my expectations and figured it was invented in the 1980s or so, since I'm a movie sperg and knew that Jim Henson's studio worked on stuff like Star Wars, Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, etc. Only around 2015 did I learn that this show's history dates back to the fucking 1960s. And on top of that, if you count the Wilkins ads where a muppet gets shot in the fucking head over his dislike of coffee, Kermit the Frog dates back to the goddamn 1950s.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I like diet soda, but sugar cokes make me sick to my stomach.

I somehow made it to the age of a a teenager while thinking that Sesame Street was a fairly recent invention for little kids (IE, I thought it had been invented in the then-past few years.) By the time I became a legal adult I had adjusted my expectations and figured it was invented in the 1980s or so, since I'm a movie sperg and knew that Jim Henson's studio worked on stuff like Star Wars, Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, etc. Only around 2015 did I learn that this show's history dates back to the fucking 1960s. And on top of that, if you count the Wilkins ads where a muppet gets shot in the fucking head over his dislike of coffee, Kermit the Frog dates back to the goddamn 1950s.
Have you been watching DefunctTV? It's a great channel.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
Have you been watching DefunctTV? It's a great channel.
Just watched one last night. I'd probably have known sooner if they had more trivia channels like that back when I first started using the internet.

I'll drop another one for fun: The reason I skipped little kid's shows in the first place is a near thing. My family had to make do without cable a lot when I was extremely young, so I was raised on VHS tapes of older cartoons like Looney Toons and Tom and Jerry. When we did get cable, predictably a toddler addicted to violent adult humor didn't want to sit still for the likes of Teletubbies or Barney. I'm surprised my parents never got shit for that.

Funny to think how much people used to care about that kind of stuff. Nowadays any 4-year old is smart enough to use a computer and have access to all the hardcore violence and titties they want. The next generation is gonna be really fucking weird.

The Saltening

pass the fucking salt
kiwifarms.net
I am an anti-apple android/windows fan who uses an iPhone 6s as their daily driver.

I do use a Nexus 6 as my secondary device for some stuff so i still use android

• Informative
Reactions: Count groudon

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I married the thing I make fun of the most.....a Mexican.
I married the thing I make fun of the most. . . A woman

not me, but my sister believed when she was younger that to give someone the finger you used your ring finger..
took me a while to tell her it was the middle one
I knew a kid who would flip people off all the time and then explain that he "tricked" them by using his middle finger instead of his ring finger.

I'm assuming he eventually got murdered.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Around the middle of November of last year I went in to the doctor for chest pains, after all was said and done they handed me my papers with the results of their findings.

To my horror, my height was 5'6'' and... I was wearing boots that day. They add an inch of height on. That means I'm actually 5' 5''!

I haven't told my family the news yet, I don't know how to break it to them.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino