Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
I am actually an agreeable and pleasant person to deal with in real life. Well I mean, moreso than here.
I'm actually completely silent most of my life. I make a point of making as little noise as possible.

The reason I'm so chatty online is because I say so little in real life. If it weren't for this nobody would know my thoughts and I would have just passed through this world and been forgotten.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
When my dreams get dull and I'm in the right mood I hunt for cursed images to deliberately induce nightmares in myself. It's a mixed bag, especially since I'm used to it now because it's like being in an Silent Hill exhibit where you know they're coming and expect them to look freaky. Plus most cursed images just look dirty or induce pity in me rather than fear. WHERE IS THE THRILL OF THE CHASE?

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
It's kind of geeky, but my youngest brother, his wife, me and a couple of mutual friends record "full voice cast" audiobooks for his stepdaughter to listen to. She's on the low functioning side of autistic and likes listening to stories while going to sleep. We've done all the Narnia books and are trying to plan time to work on doing the Harry Potter books.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
I’m one of those people who works really well when I’m stressed, but I suck at handling stress. This means I have the potential to get somewhere in life, but at the cost of all my hairs turning grey before I even hit 30.

Currently waiting for a lost lost rich relative to get owned by fate and leave me a fortune. I’m sure it’ll be any day now.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of geeky, but my youngest brother, his wife, me and a couple of mutual friends record "full voice cast" audiobooks for his stepdaughter to listen to. She's on the low functioning side of autistic and likes listening to stories while going to sleep. We've done all the Narnia books and are trying to plan time to work on doing the Harry Potter books.

That's actually really amazing, and she's lucky to have adults like you guys in her life.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
I despise incels despite my posting style suggesting otherwise. Like how could someone be that convinced that nobody wants to fuck them other than mental illness reasons? Like, that's dedicated schizo level beliefs.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
I am part of the 20% (or something) of the population that can wiggle my ears. I can almost wiggle one on its own.
I can actually only wiggle one of my ears by itself. Makes me feel like the kawaii little cat girl I truly am.
I can wiggle both, in the same time or by themselves.Moving one ear by itself without other one wiggling takes practice D:

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino