Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
I really like cheesy "gamer" aesthetics on modern gaming laptops, mice, etc. It's nice to finally have some kind of style in tech other than the bland minimal bullshit that was popularized by the iPod like fifteen years ago.

Like this:
gamingmouse.JPG

I really hope the minimalism fad dies in the 2020s. It's gay as fuck and just an excuse for pretentious "designers" to be lazy. Slap RGB LEDs on fucking everything, I want to see bright rainbow lights everywhere.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really like cheesy "gamer" aesthetics on modern gaming laptops, mice, etc. It's nice to finally have some kind of style in tech other than the bland minimal bullshit that was popularized by the iPod like fifteen years ago.

Like this:
View attachment 906625

I really hope the minimalism fad dies in the 2020s. It's gay as fuck and just an excuse for pretentious "designers" to be lazy. Slap RGB LEDs on fucking everything, I want to see bright rainbow lights everywhere.
So you want the future to look like it was supposed to in 1994?

I'm down with that.

MetalDeathFish

kiwifarms.net
My eyes change color depending on mood/health. despite tipping the scales at around 250lbs and with extra belt armor(yes i do have a big belly) i'm quiet when i walk - you don't hear my footsteps. I have surprised many fellow cooks like that..they ask where i am..i tap their shoulder behind them,gives a good scare.

Reactions: Count groudon

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Like this:
View attachment 906625

I want the cyberpunk esthetic to come back! Chrome and neon and little lights everywhere while everyone wears mirrorshades, even at night!

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Usually whenever there’s a heavy/medium/light Option for something, I usually take light. I’m weirdly autistic about things not getting weighed down too much and being able to move as quickly as possible.

yasscat

picture a cat that is also a bumblebee
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have very weird sleeping habits. I like to keep the temperature in my bedroom frigid at night, but I'll still use a blanket/comforter.
big same. I can't sleep if I'm too warm, but I also need the weight of a comforter/heavy blanket. I also need the weight of a few extra blankets or a quilt at the foot of the bed.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
First of all, I like to mix butter with jam on my toast, is delicious.
I just discovered that my ancestors on mother side were part of a knighthood during the reconquista and funded my grandma's town.
And finally, I can shower with cold water, even in winter, it's more fast and my skin doesn't suffer as a shower with hot water.

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was born and raised in west Philidelphia. I spent most of my early days on the playground playing basketball... Unfortunately, a few of my fellow students who were in a gang started making trouble and attacked me.

My (single) mother was understandably worried when I came home bruised and bloodied, so she sent me to go live in California with my wealthy aunt and uncle...

Tags
None