Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I can vibrate my eyes. I don’t really know what it’s called but I have been doing it since I was 5. I only use it as an ice breaker with people, I usually show it to someone and they get really interested.
But I’ve never seen myself doing it so I don’t know what it looks like.
I can voluntarily imitate nystagmus, too. I think that sounds like a really creepy ice breaker, but then I don't like strangers in general.

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon

edibleBulimia

Live young, die fast
kiwifarms.net
I can voluntarily imitate nystagmus, too. I think that sounds like a really creepy ice breaker, but then I don't like strangers in general.
I don’t know, they usually look scared for a second, then get interested and ask me multiple times to do it again. Well I don’t do it that much anyway, it’s kinda annoying because people start thinking of you as that person with the weird eyes.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
Despite my avatar and my name, I think the Pink Panther cartoons are some of the most generic cartoons of the Golden Era of Animation. Most of them are just retreads of Friz Freleng's and Robert Mckimson's previous successes, done to a more barely average quality of sorts, without Tedd Pierce, Michael Maltese, or Warren Foster to really boost them to make creative gags.

The movies, however, are some of the funniest shit ever...pre-Revenge, that is.

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
I really like cheesy "gamer" aesthetics on modern gaming laptops, mice, etc. It's nice to finally have some kind of style in tech other than the bland minimal bullshit that was popularized by the iPod like fifteen years ago.

Like this:
gamingmouse.JPG

I really hope the minimalism fad dies in the 2020s. It's gay as fuck and just an excuse for pretentious "designers" to be lazy. Slap RGB LEDs on fucking everything, I want to see bright rainbow lights everywhere.

AprilRains

Better killing through chemistry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really like cheesy "gamer" aesthetics on modern gaming laptops, mice, etc. It's nice to finally have some kind of style in tech other than the bland minimal bullshit that was popularized by the iPod like fifteen years ago.

Like this:
View attachment 906625

I really hope the minimalism fad dies in the 2020s. It's gay as fuck and just an excuse for pretentious "designers" to be lazy. Slap RGB LEDs on fucking everything, I want to see bright rainbow lights everywhere.
So you want the future to look like it was supposed to in 1994?

I'm down with that.

MetalDeathFish

kiwifarms.net
My eyes change color depending on mood/health. despite tipping the scales at around 250lbs and with extra belt armor(yes i do have a big belly) i'm quiet when i walk - you don't hear my footsteps. I have surprised many fellow cooks like that..they ask where i am..i tap their shoulder behind them,gives a good scare.

Reactions: Count groudon

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Like this:
View attachment 906625

I want the cyberpunk esthetic to come back! Chrome and neon and little lights everywhere while everyone wears mirrorshades, even at night!

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
Usually whenever there’s a heavy/medium/light Option for something, I usually take light. I’m weirdly autistic about things not getting weighed down too much and being able to move as quickly as possible.

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
First of all, I like to mix butter with jam on my toast, is delicious.
I just discovered that my ancestors on mother side were part of a knighthood during the reconquista and funded my grandma's town.
And finally, I can shower with cold water, even in winter, it's more fast and my skin doesn't suffer as a shower with hot water.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino