Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself - Shock and awe awaits - Don't powerlevel

queerape

All Kinds of Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
Dude, people laugh but I think if you later it right a mullet could look pretty rad.

Come to think of it, I think a few years ago there was a trend where soccer players were styling their hair into weird choppy mullets and it was actually kinda cool.
My friend is growing his hair out to a mullet, and it actually looks really really good.

Toasty

One's feathers become singed
kiwifarms.net
JFK was assassinated on my matrilineal great grandmother's birthday. My matrilineal grandmother's birthday is on 9/11. Waiting to see if any national tragedy happens on mom's birthday.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can somehow semi-accurately predict the weather by smelling the air.

Like if it’s gonna rain or there’s rain someplace close I can smell moisture in the air, and if a lightning storm is nearby I can smell moisture mixed with some weird smell the kind of smells like hot air mixed with plastic. This skill has been of very little use to me through my lifetime.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
I once entered two wrong classrooms looking for my class and I got so embarrassed I cried and went home. Surprisingly I'm not exceptional.
Hey, at least you lived. That type of thing is so viscerally embarrassing for me that I probably would’ve gone home and immediately dropped dead from the internal shame and humiliation. Remember that there’s always someone out there who’s just as (if not more) exceptional as you

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino