Revenge of the Cis / ROTC / Mersh / Mike Schiele / Terrorsperg / Royce Lopez / Hippojuicemedia / More Like Radio - The self described "Multimedia News Insurgency", who can dish out the heat, yet struggle to take it. Jews and criticism are their Kryptonite. Guest staring Porsalin as "gayman50."

Who Has Displayed More Exceptional Behavior In This Thread?

• Mersh

Votes: 50 64.9%
  • Hate Followers

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Both Equally

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I am a Porsalin alt

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
cropped-ROTC-Retro_TextVertical-1-2.png

Revenge of the Cis is a daily, right wing pandering, topic-of-the-day comedy show hosted by failed comedians and drama mongers Royce Lopez (left) and Mike "Mersh" Schiele (right).

royce.jpg
mersh.jpg

From their About Page (a):
Back in 2010, longtime radio rivals and sometime allies Mike “Mersh” Schiele and Royce Lopez decided to team up and create a podcast that blended their two distinctly different, yet compatible styles. “The Fifth Circle” was a fun experiment in trolling, live radio and comedy. Despite going their separate ways and Mersh taking a 5 year sabbatical from radio, the show was an example of podcast excellence. In August of 2017 the tumultuous political climate and SJW-dominated entertainment sphere gave them a prime opportunity to team up once again and showcase their unique brand of conservative based, right-of-center comedy. This time they are taking on the corrupt media, the incompetent politicians and the entire Marxist-dominated world of academia. In less than 8 months, these two have been suspended and chased off of almost ever major social media and video streaming platform simply for speaking the truth. By humorously delivering daily doses of red pills, the guys have certainly had their hands full in this fight. We will continue to fight for free speech and truth everywhere we go! ROTC Media is the antidote to John Oliver, Trevor Noah and Samantha Bee. A multimedia news insurgency fighting against the likes of The Young Turks and It’s Going Down, ROTC remains 100% independent thanks to our supporters. If you like brutal honesty and hilarious right wing comedy, and you want something a little more sophisticated than Internet Bloodsports, you have come to the right place.
In other words, Royce and Mersh saw an opportunity to move into Alt-Right-But-Not-Quite edgy comedy streaming that has been all the rage with Zoomers. They have largely relied on sensationalism and stirring up drama to build up clout, with basic-bitch political takes and riffing on cringe videos to pad out their shows. Some of the drama they've been involved in has not been by design, or did not go their way, making for some amusing sperg outs. This has lead to them building up quite the hate following, who's own failed attempt at a thread here shows how exceptional they can be.

Both also have solo shows: Daywave hosted by Royce (a), and Nightwave hosted by Mersh (a). Daywave is pretty much just live prep for RotC that day. Nightwave is Mersh's soapbox to mope and whine about whoever has not noticed him that week or whatever gay op is going after him this time.

What follows is a brief history of stir ups and happenings they have been involved in.

The Legend of Schneider's Hidden Casting Couch
After starting their show in the summer of 2017, their first big break was covering allegations of sexual abuse and misconduct by longtime Nickelodeon showrunner Dan Schneider. These videos are still some of their most viewed.
Here is a very special unlisted video where they go off on other e-celebs for not running with their speculations and anonymous sources (except Jacob Wohl, of course).
Their pedo hysteria would put them in contact with a man name Gabe Hoffman, a hedge fund manager who created the documentary An Open Secret, which documents the sexual exploitation of children in Hollywood. Here is a full unlisted episode they did with Gabe.
Now you maybe wondering why they would unlist a video with information that is important to the welfare of children? Mersh complained to Gabe about Gabe's then working relationship with Mike Cernovich, saying it was unwise associate with someone who was accused of rape himself. Gabe sided with Cernovich over Schiele. Hoffman would posting a clip of Mersh saying how much he hates Jews on twitter.
Screenshot_2019-12-03 Gabe Hoffman on Twitter.png

This has caused a long lasting feud between Hoffman and Mersh, with Mersh still salty one of G-d's Chosen chose Mr. Mindset over him. He regularly accuses both of taking down his various social media accounts. Mersh even went so far as to start a change.org petition to get Cernovich kicked off twitter (a)
Above is is Mersh and Royce giving their side of the story, and yes the person right of Mersh is Warski's gunman.
Screenshot_2019-12-04 Mike Cernovich Plea Deal - YouTube.png
Screenshot_2019-12-04 Purple Dragon - Andy Warski - Gun incident condensed - Explorers - YouTube.png

SPOONED.COM
Like a pedo hunting Icarus, they would fly too close to the alleged kiddy diddling Sun, when they began to accuse popular YouTuber Styxhexenhammer666 of being a pedo. These accusations were largely based on comments he left on a teenage girl's channel, along with a bunch of memes and rumors about Styx originating from /pol/. This lead to an internet bloodsports match between them and Styx. The tough media insurgents instantly folded, apologized for everything, and were forced to sing Happy Birthday to Styx by undefeated Chief of the Superberry Tribe, Tonkasaw. Total humiliation.
If you bring this up to them, they will become defensive and sperg out to this day.

This was followed up with a near real life bloodsports with conservative activist Joey Gibbson. Gibbson runs the group Patriot Prayer, the main foils to Rose City Antifa, the largest antifa chapter of Portland, OR.

The Owen Saga and the Tale of Teddy Spagetti
After the pedo boom went bust, and nearly starting a riot with a semi-pro riot instigator, the media insurgents found a new racket: tard cum merchants. The main cow they turned to was Owen Benjamin, a once respectable C-List celebrity turned YouTube conspiritard. This lead to a long back and forth, which was covered in detail by now-retired internet documentarian Porsalin (who will be important later our story later).

From Owen, they moved onto Owen's business partner Vox Day.
One of the results of this troll effort was fans of RotC nicknaming Vox "Teddy Spaghetti", in reference to a Cooking Mama ripoff produced by Vox's now defunct video game studio.
maxresdefault.jpg

This is better chronicled in the Vox Day thread.

Cow Possessiveness
One of the (many) annoying qualities people have noted of RotC, is their tendency to treat cows like oil patches you must lay claim to before another oilman (dairy farmer in this case) can come and take all the milk, as if it was a precious commodity being sold and shorted on trading room floors.
A good example is Dayon HyperNova / Earl Shultz, which ROTC did popularize to an extent early on. However, within hours of the first ROTC clip on Earl being uploaded, his comments and facebook were full of the lamest stuff telling him "dumb tranny kill yourself" or some tired ROTC joke about Earl being Buffalo Bill. This sent Earl into DFE mode before the thread was even posted. It's not ROTC's job to babysit their fans but clearly with the fanbase they have, would have been nice if they told them not to harass people before documentation started, cause I can tell you no ROTC fan was documenting Earl. Without ROTC Earl would have been an even better lolcow.
Here is an example of an average ROTC viewer:
View attachment 1036796
Despite stealing (sharing) show ideas and subjects from the likes of the O&A subreddit (RIP) and RedBar Radio, Mersh is incredibly protective of who he claims to be his own lolcows. Not only this but he also forces his fans to make sure he gets credit should anybody else cover an official ROTC lolcow. The Lil Lunchbox saga perfectly encapsulates this. She is some mulatto clown woman who happened to agree to an ROTC interview way back when. Since then Mersh has claimed ownership so when James Woods started tweeting about her, naturally Mersh wanted his cut. The same thing happened when Metokur covered Lil Lunchbox later.

A tactic of Mersh's is to command his discord server fans to spam celebrities and other bigger streamers, brigading them to do his bidding. This can be seen below.

View attachment 1038902 View attachment 1038903 View attachment 1038904
The Worms have Turned
Despite being fully demonetized by YouTube, the boys would soldier on. But as the saying goes, its not the destination that matters, but all the friends you alienate along the way. The previously mentioned Porsalin, who had struck up a friendly acquaintance with RotC while working on his Owen doc, would turn on Mersh for being a prima donna needy faggot. Mersh had a petty beef with a tiny channel, who Porsalin was also friendly with. When Porsalin would stick up for Mersh in the rival's chat, Mersh called him out on Nightwave for merely being in that chat, and complained how Porsalin never talks to him anymore, much like a thwarted beta orbiter would to his love-to-be over Facebook messenger. Porsalin would make a video outlining the fallout.
But while Porsalin just made his video and moved on, a smaller, but much more vitriolic ally would turn. Pod Awful is a highly obsessive edgelord, who like many was once friendly with RoTC, but went on a troll campaign after they had Dick Masterson on their show. This set off Pod Awful, as he once had a close business relationship with Maddox, and supported Maddox during the Maddox vs Dick debacle (thanks to @Pissmaster General and @Bonk for clearing that up). He not only started to do daily streams to point out how easy and low effort doing a show like RotC is, but he did a near 2 hour show in character as Mersh the whole time.

Matt "Big Subs" Takes a Big Dump
While Pod Awful's campaign of terror was raging on, Royce and Mersh decided to pick a fight with YouTuber Matt Christiansen (a). He also hosts another topic-of-the-day news show, whose name is also a cleaver spin on a movie title, Beauty and the Beta (a). Matt would come onto Revenge of the Cis to face his accusers, which quickly dissolved into internet bloodsports.
As of Dec 4th, their Like/Dislike Ratio is sitting at 382 Likes to 1.1k dislikes. The thumbnail for the clip of the incident screams cope and cringe to me.

Here is Pod Awful's sportball-like play-by-play breakdown of the whole affair.

Conclusion
But despite setbacks, spergs, and spergouts, Revenge of the Cis continues to grow and hold a live audience of 1k+ audience on YouTube, with a legion of loyal paypigs to make sure they stay in the game. Given their propensity to fling shit, and not take it well when thrown back (some of which has already been documented on this very site), a dedicated thread covering their antics and goings-on is more than warranted. And finally Hiiii Meershhh, Hiiii Royceee.

Post Thread Update
In a surprised-but-not-suprised fasion, @Mersh has made an account to tell us all we are unwitting pawns in Pod Awful and Porsalin's grand scheme. This account has been verified by our own Feeder-in-Chief
"Let's get those idiots at Kiwi Farms to do our job for us! They are so dumb I bet we can convince them it's totally their idea! I could even make a new documentary since I got cucked by Owen Benjamin and nobody respects me anymore."

It's unfortunate, but you are all being used here. This is all the doing of the dude who hosts Podawful (the dude who sucks Maddox's dick) and Porsalin, the British documentary filmmaker who quits the internet every time his real identity starts popping up all over. Sorry these creeps are bringing D List level e drama here.

90% of the people bumping this thread are all part of this Discord. This was one of the saddest attempts I've ever seen. Good formatting though.
View attachment 1039230
View attachment 1039231
View attachment 1039232
First let me make it clear that I have no affiliation, relationship, or allegiance to either Pod Awful or Porsalin, other than liking Porsalin's documentaries. I have not participated in any fan group, page, or discord of either. Second, if the support for this thread among regular users is any indication, those guys you referenced are doing our work for us, not the other way around. Either way, welcome to The Farms Mersh, you can now say you are truly apart of The Farms.

Also it turns out people have been making alts to specifically post in this thread

Mersh has accused this person of being the actual Porsalin discussed in this thread.
Screenshot_2019-12-09 Mersh on Twitter Wow And Porsalin calls ME a sperg I don't even put this...png

While I had my doubts, Porsalin is now confirming this on his Twitter.
Screenshot_2019-12-09 Porsalin on Twitter So Mersh is outraged that I would contribute some hi...png

Screenshot_2019-12-09 Porsalin on Twitter So Mersh is outraged that I would contribute some hi...png

Websites
Twitters
YouTube Channels
Other Social Media

Last edited:

WeWuzFinns

If you're a troon, jump and reach the Moon
kiwifarms.net
Yay, more irony skeptics! Oh but they're above the other septics because they're only ironical and above committing to any consistent views. They hold identical views with 99% of the other spergtics, but try to differentiate themselves with failed irony that makes them just as spergy as the people they bitch about.

A Humble Ewok

kiwifarms.net
Good thread so far, a lot of content. I'd archive a lot of what you posted (especially the videos), that'd be my only suggestion.
There is a file size limit for uploading stuff, which cuts out most long form videos. I plan on making some clips from that Gibbson brawl this week for the thread.
Yay, more irony skeptics! Oh but they're above the other septics because they're only ironical and above committing to any consistent views. They hold identical views with 99% of the other spergtics, but try to differentiate themselves with failed irony that makes them just as spergy as the people they bitch about.
I wouldn't call them irony skeptics. They definatly are to the right of Sargon and gang, very close to the Alt-Right on a lot of things, especially on the Jews)

Reactions: tantric_depressive

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
The only thing that makes one alt-right is ethnocentrism. Being woke on the Jews is not going to cut it, most of the skeptics are against Israels action towards Palestinians and recognize the Jewish over representation in academia, media and politics.
That's why I find the alt-right's love for Trump funny, even though he's very pro-Zionism and pro-Judaism.

A Humble Ewok

kiwifarms.net
Are these people groypers then?
No, but a Groyer did wear one of their "Teddy Spagetti" shirts at one of those college events they like to crash.
Good OP. Very detailed, good layout. It just needs some archiving. If you didn't know already, you should use archive.md.
Thanks for the compliments. The issue with archiving in this case is most the source material is youtube videos. What I'll do is get some of the shorter vids to squinting size or just convert to audio, especially the stuff they have unlisted. Stuff like Poralin's vids should not be a problem, since people like his stuff enough someone will re-upload them somewhere if they go down.

By the way, if anyone has footage from the infamous Ralph-Warski Miami trip, when they were out with Mersh and Royce at bars/nightclubs, I'd appricate it. I distinctly rememebr Mersh getting pissed off when people kept superchatting about Styx. Unfortunately every party involved in the Miami trip have doen their best to purge all evidence of it from the face of the Earth.

Denmark Mafia

Why are you filming mee?
kiwifarms.net
I closely followed their Dan Schneider coverage back in the day and thought it was pretty interesting.

Never got into their political stuff and always thought ROTC was a shit show. I remember them having almost no viewers, so it's surprising to see them find some success. But at least Mersh is somewhat charismatic, so I can see some beta cucks following them.

Now awaiting the inevitable ban from Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: RickWhiskey7

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
They're proof of the horseshoe theory.
This unironically. I think more and more people are seeing how horseshoe theory is actually true and not bullshit pseudoscience.

This is why I'm for all these "baste and redbilled" channels staying up, not because I agree with them, but so people can see how the far right and far left are basically the same shit with different paintjobs.

Bonk

bonked once again
kiwifarms.net
I am ashamed that I used to be a Pod Awful fan but the reason why Pod Awful has such a beef with Dick Masterson is because Pod Awful used to be apart of Maddox's failed internet radio network. and Pod Awful would be Maddox's lapdog who obsessively defended him. Pod Awful realized that it would be better PR to start making fun of Maddox's, despite being a massive dickrider of his. Jesse PS (Pod Awful) is a fucking scumbag who has a history of A-Logging and doxxing his own fans and harassing their families

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
That Matt Christiansen upload is something else. To get slammed on their own show, by one of the most passive people on YT, is something else. Funny that they claim they're "making waves" and when confronted when talking shit "why are you talking us serious? We're comedians."
If they're comedians, Crowder must make my sides hurt.

(He doesn't.)

Captain Manning

Tell us the story of your big dog.
kiwifarms.net
The Styx thing was one of the few times I can honestly say Tonka did a solid service to the Internet.

Bit off topic, but here's Metokur reminding Styx of that shitshow. It's in response to Styx calling for peace with the Sargonites after Jim got called a groomer by Sargon.

RoTC are shit stirrers. And not even good ones. It's a shame the full Kumite video might be lost. It was really fucking hilarious in parts. The one you have in the OP is just a clip. Tonka was screaming at them like a psychotic person.

Edit: Fixed video.

Arm Pit Cream

Everyday I'm "J"-naming /watch?v=jiLJVRgp7nM
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been anticipating this thread for awhile now. I loathe ROTC and it's fans. ROTC understands it's fans are some of the most pathetic, desperate and angry people around, yet ROTC only encourages them to do "gayops". ROTC and it's fans mess up everything they touch, "Teddy Spaghetti" is less funny then ever, the Styx accusations didn't stick, Owen Benjamin is only propagated as a joke by ROTC delusional fans, despite being dead in the water for almost 10 months.

A good example is Dayon HyperNova / Earl Shultz, which ROTC did popularize to an extent early on. However, within hours of the first ROTC clip on Earl being uploaded, his comments and facebook were full of the lamest stuff telling him "dumb tranny kill yourself" or some tired ROTC joke about Earl being Buffalo Bill. This sent Earl into DFE mode before the thread was even posted. It's not ROTC's job to babysit their fans but clearly with the fanbase they have, would have been nice if they told them not to harass people before documentation started, cause I can tell you no ROTC fan was documenting Earl. Without ROTC Earl would have been an even better lolcow.
Here is an example of an average ROTC viewer:
unknown.png

Within the community you're allowed to do gay ops or anything (except doing something "illegal like doxxxing") and ROTC won't disavow you:

The whole atmosphere around ROTC is so mean spirited and negative, like an old carny show.
Some kid, self described as "mentally unwell and needing help" has a breakdown on stage at a Jordan Peterson event, ROTC claims it's "staged", says JBP is acting "messianic and Evangelical-like" for helping the sperg calm down and get to his feet, then says Peterson is a sociopath cult leader.

Mersh replying to himself
merd.jpg

Mersh pissing on a 5 dollar bill:
Mersh assaulting a WBC member before running away:

Besides that, Mersh is a pothead drunk driver who can't follow basic parole rules and is a failed strip club manager
mersh.png
naughty boy.png

weed.png

mershhhh.jpg
mpgi1skeh2141.jpg

WarJams

kiwifarms.net
>Multimedia News Insergency
>Jews and critism are their krytonite

Inspired by Dear Feeder's recent kvetching about a lack of spelling Nazis, I must point out that you've misspelled "Insurgency", "criticism" and "Kryptonite" in just your sub-header alone.

Plz take the extar bit of tim to correct ur misspallings.

A Humble Ewok

kiwifarms.net
>Multimedia News Insergency
>Jews and critism are their krytonite

Inspired by Dear Feeder's recent kvetching about a lack of spelling Nazis, I must point out that you've misspelled "Insurgency", "criticism" and "Kryptonite" in just your sub-header alone.

Plz take the extar bit of tim to correct ur misspallings.
Fixed the spelling mistakes in subtitle. Also added archive links for website and social media accounts.