Revenge of the Cis / ROTC / Mersh / Mike Schiele / Terrorsperg / Royce Lopez / Hippojuicemedia / More Like Radio - The self described "Multimedia News Insurgency", who can dish out the heat, yet struggle to take it. Jews and criticism are their Kryptonite. Guest staring Porsalin as "gayman50."

Who Has Displayed More Exceptional Behavior In This Thread?

• Mersh

Votes: 50 64.9%
  • Hate Followers

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Both Equally

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I am a Porsalin alt

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

surprisemfka

kiwifarms.net
Jesse just made his three hour ROTC World War episode free for YouTube.
He has audio recordings of Royce admitting that he and his wife are swingers. LOL.
Finally got around to watching this.

My God... that was essential watching for anyone who watches ROTC, regardless of whether you hate Pod Awful.

It's funny to hear Royce's admission of how fucking paranoid he's become due to the show, I guess griftin' ain't easy (but still easier than having to work a normal job).

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Finally got around to watching this.

My God... that was essential watching for anyone who watches ROTC, regardless of whether you hate Pod Awful.

It's funny to hear Royce's admission of how fucking paranoid he's become due to the show, I guess griftin' ain't easy (but still easier than having to work a normal job).
I really want to watch this but dude meanders worse than Mike David from Red Bar Radio and I can't possibly sit through 3+ hours of this. Timestamp to the best parts? I gave it the ol college try but he's just droning on and on.

Snappy Jappy

I'm on the air doing my job
kiwifarms.net
I really want to watch this but dude meanders worse than Mike David from Red Bar Radio and I can't possibly sit through 3+ hours of this. Timestamp to the best parts? I gave it the ol college try but he's just droning on and on.
Some girl Jessie was in touch with had Royce trying to hook up with her over the phone

Basically Royce and Marie are in an 'open kind of relationship', but Marie is into girls (explains how she can put up with Royce and Mersh in the same house as her)

And Royce is a fucking dork.

Best thing to come out of this has been Royce getting awfully catty with Mersh, now that people are flinging some shit at him for once

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Just found the stream that Mersh took down where he was drunk as fuck and outright saying the only reason he was streaming was because he needed donations for his broken BMW (of course his pay piggies obliged)

Also can't archive atm my apologies.

I remember seeing someone on Telegram posting a Nightwave link and said "Mersh is drunk and naming the Jew," I don't know how often he is wasted on his show but maybe this is the one.

Angry Shoes

Untrue & Dishonest Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing someone on Telegram posting a Nightwave link and said "Mersh is drunk and naming the Jew," I don't know how often he is wasted on his show but maybe this is the one.
Pretty often, but him getting college freshman shithoused like in that vid was more rare. Still happened about once a month or so though.

Colonel Collateral

War, it's Fantastic!
kiwifarms.net
I only listened to the Podawful "World War" stream yesterday, QRD since then?
Tuned in to the 666 stream (How fitting that I come home to the stream of the Beast) and they were so fucking catty to each other. I was expecting a slap fight between those two clowns the way they were subtly shit-talking one another.
Yeah this show isn't going to last for more than 6 months

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only listened to the Podawful "World War" stream yesterday, QRD since then?
Tuned in to the 666 stream (How fitting that I come home to the stream of the Beast) and they were so fucking catty to each other. I was expecting a slap fight between those two clowns the way they were subtly shit-talking one another.
Yeah this show isn't going to last for more than 6 months
I honestly enjoy ROTC. I hope it goes on for at least another year.

• Agree
Reactions: GedsForth

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Player of the long game, I see
Yeah I'd love to see them go on for a few more months, the best lolcows are their own worst enemies
I'm probably the minority in this thread, but I don't think they're full-fledged lolcows. It might be because I genuinely enjoy listening to their show. They do have lolcow tendencies (Royce's relationship with his wife and Mersh being the guy that crashes on his couch and has no idea how to shop for a car) but I do like their hot-takes and when they argue with each other. I've been listening to them for a little more than a year everytime I get home from work, it's become something of a routine for me.

I do concede, if someone's only source of income is bitching on the internet is pretty lulzy, but if i could make as much money doing what they do for what I'm doing now, I'd jump at it.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
GET IN HERE:

Mersh and Royce are on the verge of getting into a massive fight over Kyle Rittenhouse right now. They are soooo close to screaming at each other.
Personally, I think Royce should punch Mersh in the throat because he's being a disingenuous piece of shit. He says it's ALL Kyle's fault and he belongs in jail. Fuck Mersh.

FundusOHoolihan

kiwifarms.net
GET IN HERE:

Mersh and Royce are on the verge of getting into a massive fight over Kyle Rittenhouse right now. They are soooo close to screaming at each other.
Personally, I think Royce should punch Mersh in the throat because he's being a disingenuous piece of shit. He says it's ALL Kyle's fault and he belongs in jail. Fuck Mersh.
Leave it to Mersh, who literally lives on a couch in a house that doesn't belong to him, to have no empathy for people with skin in the game and in the community. He stinks.