Revenge of the Cis / ROTC / Mersh / Mike Schiele / Terrorsperg / Royce Lopez / Hippojuicemedia / More Like Radio - The self described "Multimedia News Insurgency", who can dish out the heat, yet struggle to take it. Jews and criticism are their Kryptonite. Guest staring Porsalin as "gayman50."

Who Has Displayed More Exceptional Behavior In This Thread?

• Mersh

Votes: 50 64.9%
  • Hate Followers

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Both Equally

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I am a Porsalin alt

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vetti

I'm a tabloid guy.
kiwifarms.net
Mersh says the kid isn't defending his local area since he lived 20 minutes away from the city. Dusty has turned!
dusty turns.png

Leave it to Mersh, who literally lives on a couch in a house that doesn't belong to him, to have no empathy for people with skin in the game and in the community. He stinks.
He makes more than 35 thousand dollars for the first time in his adult life and his ego balloons more than his gut in a years time. Catty fag.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Mersh sperged for 30 minutes straight about how much he hates Kyle, and in one 15 second clip gets totally shut down about his retarded takes
Royce just made Mersh look like the biggest faggot with that video clip. Hahahaha.
Good job, Royce. You need to do this more often.

EDIT:
I know you faggots are checking out your Farms thread during the break. Hi guys! Royce, I'll venmo you $1000 if you punch Mersh in the throat after the break.

Last edited:

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
kyle.png

Well last nights stream went down like a lead balloon. After years of screeching at BLM/ANTIFA video's that someone needed to sort out the scumbag protesters, Mersh flips to shitting on the 17 year old who was actually trying to do what was right and got stuck in a shitty situation. Also making wild assumptions about Kyle's history was the dumbest moment in all his autistic hot takes.

ProdigalDuke

Boundless and bare
kiwifarms.net
Mersh's inability to realise when his take is absolute horse shit is really pushing him up the lolcow rankings. He went to another level last night. Like we've all had some bad takes dude, learn when to shut up and take an L. Doubling down on it doesnt make you more interesting or enlightened, just a massive spaz.

Queek

-
kiwifarms.net
I believe Mersh is the worst variety of libertarian: the lazy hedonist. He's passionate about his right to enjoy superficial luxuries, engage in negative social interactions, and abuse drugs. But when the right wing community gets some real traction and begins to rally around an important issue he will start arguing with conservatives on purpose, and concoct a justification for why he shouldn't be involved. His greatest fear is to be tasked with doing something meaningful.

I also noticed that the first guy to be shot was a flagrant wigger. It may have hurt Mersh to see one of his own laid to rest. On any given night, that could be him stumbling around the exterior of a gas station, carrying a plastic bag full of energy drinks and calling other white people "nigga." It hit close to home and he's understandably emotional. Give him some space.

surprisemfka

kiwifarms.net
GET IN HERE:

Mersh and Royce are on the verge of getting into a massive fight over Kyle Rittenhouse right now. They are soooo close to screaming at each other.
Personally, I think Royce should punch Mersh in the throat because he's being a disingenuous piece of shit. He says it's ALL Kyle's fault and he belongs in jail. Fuck Mersh.
LOL the video thumbnail speaks volumes. I'll give this a watch later!

Mersh sperged for 30 minutes straight about how much he hates Kyle, and in one 15 second clip gets totally shut down about his retarded takes

edit: and now all the superchats are roasting him and he has nothing to say, other than to lie about what he said
Remember that this is supposed to be a comedy show and not a grandstanding, moralfagging rant session.

Also, hi Royce!

Last edited:

Vetti

I'm a tabloid guy.
kiwifarms.net
I believe Mersh is the worst variety of libertarian: the lazy hedonist. He's passionate about his right to enjoy superficial luxuries, engage in negative social interactions, and abuse drugs. But when the right wing community gets some real traction and begins to rally around an important issue he will start arguing with conservatives on purpose, and concoct a justification for why he shouldn't be involved. His greatest fear is to be tasked with doing something meaningful.
He might claim to be a light fascist but it's obvious that he has no real affiliations or alignments. He's a fat loser who wants to abuse drugs and avoid any real responsibility for his surroundings who started to turn on the left when the window shifted enough to be a nuisance to him personally.

He's the same as Sargon and all of those other liberals who became anti SJWs when the blue haired feminists were fiddling with their videogames and when there was money in being a culture warrior to the right of Candace Owens. They all flipped when the trend died and Mersh will do the same.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Royce just made Mersh look like the biggest faggot with that video clip. Hahahaha.
Good job, Royce. You need to do this more often.

EDIT:
I know you faggots are checking out your Farms thread during the break. Hi guys! Royce, I'll venmo you $1000 if you punch Mersh in the throat after the break.
Mersh has the strangest takes on police and shit like this, he is possibly the least consistent commentator out there. If I'm being generous I'll say he's just trying to be a contrarian, but I skipped ahead to a random section of the video and heard Mersh call us all hypocrites cause we won't be there for Kyle once his life is fucked up. It's such a rotten take it's on par with people calling you a hypocrite if you're against abortion but don't want to personally support every child financially forever. "You don't REALLY care" was a bottom-of-the-barrel response back in 2016 and it's even more retarded now. Oh yeah Mersh, we don't care about him as much as you do, so fuck him? Eat shit you drunk ghoul.

Vetti

I'm a tabloid guy.
kiwifarms.net
Geez. I was surprised at first, but now that I think about it this checks out. This is what happens when you do nothing but sit in a gaming chair and drink piss water beer every day of the week.
If you're a real RoTC aficionado you'll notice that during outings, Mersh will always wear that cream jacket he's had since he was homeless in an attempt to hide his man tits. His hips are way wider than his shoulders also. He looks like a Chicken Run character.