Revenge of the Cis / ROTC / Mersh / Mike Schiele / Terrorsperg / Royce Lopez / Hippojuicemedia / More Like Radio - The self described "Multimedia News Insurgency", who can dish out the heat, yet struggle to take it. Jews and criticism are their Kryptonite. Guest staring Porsalin as "gayman50."

Who Has Displayed More Exceptional Behavior In This Thread?

• Mersh

Votes: 50 64.9%
  • Hate Followers

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Both Equally

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I am a Porsalin alt

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Geez. I was surprised at first, but now that I think about it this checks out. This is what happens when you do nothing but sit in a gaming chair and drink piss water beer every day of the week.
Mersh sucks because I understand him. Mersh wants to act like he is the tough guy on the dissident right, but he's not. He thinks he is the only white man who has ever had bad experiences with cops, he thinks he is the only white man ever who likes to drink, he thinks he is the only white man ever who thinks they should be able to say "nigger." You're not edgy asshole, you are 2005 personified. Consistently. Forever.

Just as we have all ascertained in the Dick Masterson thread: he is not a Libertarian, he is a Libertine. He is a hedonist who listened to Opie & Anthony.
He says he flirts with fascism. Nah. I mean he does, in the sense when he says "hitler was right" when he sees child drag shows. But you know who also says that? Those suburban moms he probably hates.

Loving booze and drugs while hating niggers and kikes is not a political theory.

His pivot on Kyle here, it's expected. It's happened before. He's a fat drunk retard. So am I, so that's how I know. Here's what I am that he isn't: someone who reads books. Mersh is a dopey creep, and Royce is figuring it out. Kyle Rittenhouse is the line in the sand for some reason, this fat faggot retard is planting his flag here.
Good luck, Mersh.

Last edited:

Vetti

I'm a tabloid guy.
kiwifarms.net
OFFICIAL PETITION:
Can we re-nickname Mersh "Gunt Jr."?
I wish I would've saved this when it was up but there used the be a clip of Mersh irl streaming and it was just him looking really confused outside of a gas station it a really tight shirt that made him look like the fattest motherfucker. If I remember correctly, there was a shot where the camera was almost on the ground so we got a nice lower gunt shot. It was very close to being his gunt moment.

I think the stream was originally from 2018 but he re-uploaded that little segment to the Nightwave channel for some reason at the end of 2019. Could anyone else back me up on this existing?

SmokingPig

What is that on the floor?
kiwifarms.net
I've been following their show since last year and I would have to say that my experience was genuinely interesting. In the beginning the appeal I had with the show was that it sort of felt like right wing type of talk show. I did enjoy their content and I had a lot of laughs when they would post certain segments of their show. Then I started watching the full episodes, especially when the wu-flu kicked off. Mersh was the more interesting one of the duo and I really didn't do a lot of digging into him, until I started to notice a lot of contradictions in his logic. It ended up getting to the point, where I began to see some of the disingenuous nature in their content, and the grift just became too great for me to keep participating. As much shit as they like to talk about Owen, it is almost they replicated the same behavior, but in a more lolcowish fashion.

Mersh seemed to be one of the typical bandwagon jumpers and will only say something because it sounds good, not because he genuinely means it. This is how the people in the ANTIFA circles act, they will say something on the surface to the unsuspecting ears what sounds good, but actually in context is completely incoherent. Along with in their actions actually amplify the problem, and when called out totally double down. The Podawful show was what did me in on what made me totally just quit listening to their show. I actually went back and listened to one of their former shows from the "sixth circle podcast," and it was just brutal to listen to. Mersh and Royce like to talk about the edgy boys in the alt right, but how in the fuck can you have a satanic wedding, and not be considered edgy boys? Along with their questionable lifestyle choices, along with Mersh's cringe ass fuck internet footprint. I don't need any internet daddy or anything, e-celebs are lolcows in their own respect in most instances, but it is more of a matter of consistency for me.

Mersh derived most of his material from Redbar, Metokur, Tucker, and his Twitter timeline. He also borrowed a lot of his material from the farms, especially when they where doing their videos had a lot of lolcow talk pre-coof. I don't understand how one person can talk some much shit about the grifters in the right and then almost out-grift them all... Especially when he essentially is just regurgitating other peoples content sometimes in Amy Schumer like fashion. At a time I used to listen to their show almost daily, but the quality of their content just dropped through the floor for me. Maybe if we are all good cisboys and girls, maybe we'll have our own harvest in GuntGate 2.0: Revenge of the Brokeback before the show burns out...

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
Why does this retard use a broken analogy to explain everything? Why can't he be straight forward about anything?
It's just a leftover thing of him trying to be a comedian, it's a pretty basic bit setup where one really specific thing is juxtaposed against some other common thing everyone can relate to. It doesn't really make sense in this context, but you can see the gears turning and the swing he was trying to take. "People that make fun of you on Twitter are like those people who wait for you to finish speaking so they can talk." What?

• Agree
Reactions: Local Fed and Vetti

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Mersh is such a contrarian piece of shit.
"Oh, because the Patriot Prayer guy was a conservative, it's automatically murder."
NO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. It was murder because it was actual murder. Liberal/conservative had NOTHING to do with it. Fuck you.

EDIT:

"If one more person compares these riots to the Revolutionary War, I swear to God, I'm going to put a bullet in my head." - Mersh

Quick! Start comparing the riots to the Revolutionary War, guys! We've pushed him to the edge, just a little more to go!

Last edited:

johnnynoname

kiwifarms.net
"Oh, because the Patriot Prayer guy was a conservative, it's automatically murder."
NO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. It was murder because it was actual murder. Liberal/conservative had NOTHING to do with it. Fuck you.

EDIT:

"If one more person compares these riots to the Revolutionary War, I swear to God, I'm going to put a bullet in my head." - Mersh

Quick! Start comparing the riots to the Revolutionary War, guys! We've pushed him to the edge, just a little more to go!
mersh is running (or, he has been running) this grift where on the surface people would assume that he is a typical MAGA "own the libs" guy but .......SWOOOOOOSH..... HE ISN'T .......WOW....HOW BASED IS THAT

"YEAH- I DON'T AGREE WITH THE PRESIDENT.....I'M FAT AND PASTY AND A GUN OWNER BUT HE DOESN'T OWN ME.........I LIKE BLACK PEOPLE......ALSO, I'M NOT VOTING THIS YEAR"

that's his grift......he's doing the "Ironic Black Trump youtuber" thing but in reverse....the only difference is though is that I believe someone like say Tommy Sotomayor if I can name someone off the top of my head.......Somebody like Tommy is sincere about his beliefs (even though he is a grifter like the rest of them)

I'm willing to bet that Mersh was watching Brandon Dilly and knew how cringe and played out going full out MAGA is which is why he does the "Ironic Contrarian gimmick" when in reality he is a typical cookie cutter MAGA dude

EDIT: mersh who you kidding- you're voting Red on november 3rd...
EDIT2: cleaned up some shit

Last edited:

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
If I was Mersh, I'd say that the explanation is that he's just "A white woman."
Every time they play a clip of a woman you know there's an impending " I hate white women" comment, well we don't like you either Mersh so that's fine. If he just embraced the loser persona and left out the uber chad getting all the strippers BS he would be more likable.

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
mersh is running (or, he has been running) this grift were on the surface people would assume that he is a typical MAGA "own the libs" guy but SWOOOOOOSH HE ISN'T .......WOW....HOW BASED IS THAT

"YEAH- I DON'T AGREE WITH THE PRESIDENT.....I'M FAT AND PASTY AND A GUN OWNER BUT HE DOESN'T OWN ME.........I LIKE BLACK PEOPLE......I'M NOT VOTING THIS YEAR"

that's his grift......he's doing a doing the "Ironic Black Trump youtuber" thing but in reverse....the only difference I believe Tommy Sotomayor.......I believe that he's sincere about his beliefs (even though he is a grifter like the rest of them)

I'm willing to bet that Mersh was watching Brandon Dilly and knew how cringe and played out going full out MAGA is which is why he does the "Ironic Contrarian gimmick" when in reality he is in face a cookie cutter MAGA dude

EDIT: mersh who you kidding- you're voting Red on november 3rd...
This is the endgame of Fake Libertarianism: when more than 2 people say you're wrong you just automatically double down cause "groupthink" and being allergic to anyone telling you not to do something, ever.

johnnynoname

kiwifarms.net
Every time they play a clip of a woman you know there's an impending " I hate white women" comment, well we don't like you either Mersh so that's fine. If he just embraced the loser persona and left out the uber chad getting all the strippers BS he would be more likable.
he ruined the "white women are the worst" thing which is sad because to an extent white women are the worst
It's kinda like finding out someone you hate likes the same movie you like

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, and I thought his going full woketard with the "oh it's ok when it's a white person?" yesterday was bad - did he find some way to go dumber?

I saw several commentators on the video saying they were jumping ship. Let's check the social blade...
1599014336511.png

Ouch. Not looking good there for nightwave radio.

Last edited:

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
Ouch. Not looking tood there for nightwave radio.
I don't know how people are still tuning in to Nightwave, I tried watching it last week and its descended to drunk Mersh shouting abuse at people in the chat for having a different opinion. Its unwatchable at this stage and the janny mods turning the chat into a hug box isnt helping either.

surprisemfka

kiwifarms.net
Damn, and I thought his going full woketard with the "oh it's ok when it's a white person?" yesterday was bad - did he find some way to go dumber?

I saw several commentators on the video saying they were jumping ship. Let's check the social blade...

Ouch. Not looking good there for nightwave radio.
I don't know how people are still tuning in to Nightwave, I tried watching it last week and its descended to drunk Mersh shouting abuse at people in the chat for having a different opinion. Its unwatchable at this stage and the janny mods turning the chat into a hug box isnt helping either.
It's actually a 4d chess move where Mersh filters out all the retards from his stream, nothing to do with his constant sperging out and alienating his audience.

SmokingPig

What is that on the floor?
kiwifarms.net
The quality of the show, especially since the Royce incident, really has dropped to new lows. NightWave I enjoyed for a period of time, but it got old after watching Mersh essentially say the same thing night after night. The chat was always a hug box of sorts, as he is always screaming at somebody in the chat. Get's annoying when you tune into a show and the host is literally yelling at the chat every single stream because someone had a difference in opinion. The one show of Mersh on his birthday was one of the tipping points for me, because getting beyond gunt lord level shitfaced on your own show is insane to me. The perpetual autism of his detractors is fucking hilarious too though, some real exceptional individuals in that entire podcasting circle. The slap fight between Mersh and SaiyanZ was fucking hilarious, two cut from the same cloth. If Mersh was maybe less hostile towards others on this platform, along with consistent, maybe he would of been able to retain most of his audience.