Revenge of the Cis / ROTC / Mersh / Mike Schiele / Terrorsperg / Royce Lopez / Hippojuicemedia / More Like Radio - The self described "Multimedia News Insurgency", who can dish out the heat, yet struggle to take it. Jews and criticism are their Kryptonite. Guest staring Porsalin as "gayman50."

Who Has Displayed More Exceptional Behavior In This Thread?

• Mersh

Votes: 50 64.9%
  • Hate Followers

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Both Equally

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I am a Porsalin alt

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

definitely the FBI

kiwifarms.net
I've been following their show since last year and I would have to say that my experience was genuinely interesting. In the beginning the appeal I had with the show was that it sort of felt like right wing type of talk show. I did enjoy their content and I had a lot of laughs when they would post certain segments of their show. Then I started watching the full episodes, especially when the wu-flu kicked off. Mersh was the more interesting one of the duo and I really didn't do a lot of digging into him, until I started to notice a lot of contradictions in his logic. It ended up getting to the point, where I began to see some of the disingenuous nature in their content, and the grift just became too great for me to keep participating. As much shit as they like to talk about Owen, it is almost they replicated the same behavior, but in a more lolcowish fashion.

Mersh seemed to be one of the typical bandwagon jumpers and will only say something because it sounds good, not because he genuinely means it. This is how the people in the ANTIFA circles act, they will say something on the surface to the unsuspecting ears what sounds good, but actually in context is completely incoherent. Along with in their actions actually amplify the problem, and when called out totally double down. The Podawful show was what did me in on what made me totally just quit listening to their show. I actually went back and listened to one of their former shows from the "sixth circle podcast," and it was just brutal to listen to. Mersh and Royce like to talk about the edgy boys in the alt right, but how in the fuck can you have a satanic wedding, and not be considered edgy boys? Along with their questionable lifestyle choices, along with Mersh's cringe ass fuck internet footprint. I don't need any internet daddy or anything, e-celebs are lolcows in their own respect in most instances, but it is more of a matter of consistency for me.

Mersh derived most of his material from Redbar, Metokur, Tucker, and his Twitter timeline. He also borrowed a lot of his material from the farms, especially when they where doing their videos had a lot of lolcow talk pre-coof. I don't understand how one person can talk some much shit about the grifters in the right and then almost out-grift them all... Especially when he essentially is just regurgitating other peoples content sometimes in Amy Schumer like fashion. At a time I used to listen to their show almost daily, but the quality of their content just dropped through the floor for me. Maybe if we are all good cisboys and girls, maybe we'll have our own harvest in GuntGate 2.0: Revenge of the Brokeback before the show burns out...
Honestly, couldn't agree more. I've watched both ROTC and nightwave off and on for two years, and the beginning of the end was the Allan Powell incident with Owen. Their lolcow content has always been really good, but once owen used Mershs full name and threatened him, it really made Mersh panic. That night's nightwave episode, he turned on his whole community and ignored any possibility that it was a troll (which it clearly was). Since then, all he seems to do is spend most of the episode screaming at his chat, crafting rants about people on his Twitter, and consistently changing his stance until it became clear he's just running a grift.
I kinda feel for Royce sometimes, because he's this idiots landlord, and now ROTC is the fucking Mersh show, and Royce can't get a word in edge-wise. Mersh has made a series of VERY poor decisions in his life, and now he's completely unemployable because of his conspicuous internet footprint. Now he's trying to do a complete 180 on his beliefs, and I truly believe he thought his followers were too dumb to realize or call him on it.
OBJECTIVELY, Mersh's interactions with his chat are identical to Owen's and now he's becoming a lolcow himself and Owen seems way more stable. Kinda funny how life works out lol

Local Fed

RIP snailslime
kiwifarms.net
Dumping some recent ROTC/Drunkwave info for those who may not be following regularly:

• Royce is increasingly seeming kind of cold (not mean, but sort of "over it") to Mersh after he goes on his little rants
  • Mersh has a blown out tire and had to take the car in today
  • last night on Nightwave he received some big donations, including at least $75 from Arnold Nickatina (I think he dropped a second one for $25, too)
  • during NW Mersh once again brought up that he's apartment hunting and that money is tight and that "things are in the works"
  • yesterday someone dropped like $300 on ROTC I think - I remember one donation was for $100 and they're at the point where they barely acknowledge it as a large sum
  • today's ROTC was cancelled due to Mersh being at the tire shop, as per a tweet
ROTC is really on autopilot and Nightwave is mostly very uninteresting. Last night's show was just him showing videos of people fucking with cops. I found it so boring that I turned it off after an hour so I have no idea if there was anything of note after that.

Edit: made a typo.

Last edited:

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I thought Kyle was actually black but I'm honestly not sure. I've always found him too annoying to bother checking out for laughs.
He's Cape Verdean, and he's nothing like Mersh in how he runs his show. He's a fuckup irl and ebegger, but that's where the similarities end. It's possible to actually have fun in a Saiyanz stream cuz he can actually take banter n jokes, enjoys shittalking with chat, and doesn't only read superchat comments, he'll read whatever catches his eye. He'll freak out on chat every once in awhile maybe, but that's only when he's pretty much sloppy blackout drunk, and usually leads to hilarity, like one stream I watched where he was trying to yell insults, but was too drunk and mushmouthed to form actual words, and ended up passing out in front of the camera to end the stream. Oh, also, he's immune to the Mersh Effect, he ain't trying to sweep up for himself, much less anyone else, the lazy retard he is. Mersh was stupid if he thought he'd make a good capo

• Informative
Reactions: Local Fed and Vetti

yoshitsune

Genpei cowboy
kiwifarms.net
If Mersh leaves, Royce should get Thomas Murphy to join him. THEN we'll have a quality show.
So now we're going to shill for this CBD oil just like that guy whose name starts with M that I replaced, mhm. Yes. This CBD oil is our official sponsor, yes. It is effective and helps you relax, mhm. It calms me down and makes it easier for me to resist the urge to hug a girl in a swimsuit bikini, mhm. Yes. I used it to replace the goofy juice that uncle David usually gives me. Yes. Oh and by the way, don't buy any of Taylor Swift's music, she is an AWFUL singer. Mhm, yes. Comment down below if that's true, comment down below is Taylor Swift is an awful singer. Yes.

Last edited:

SmokingPig

What is that on the floor?
kiwifarms.net
He's Cape Verdean, and he's nothing like Mersh in how he runs his show. He's a fuckup irl and ebegger, but that's where the similarities end. It's possible to actually have fun in a Saiyanz stream cuz he can actually take banter n jokes, enjoys shittalking with chat, and doesn't only read superchat comments, he'll read whatever catches his eye. He'll freak out on chat every once in awhile maybe, but that's only when he's pretty much sloppy blackout drunk, and usually leads to hilarity, like one stream I watched where he was trying to yell insults, but was too drunk and mushmouthed to form actual words, and ended up passing out in front of the camera to end the stream. Oh, also, he's immune to the Mersh Effect, he ain't trying to sweep up for himself, much less anyone else, the lazy retard he is. Mersh was stupid if he thought he'd make a good capo
SaiyanZ streams consist of him using the gamer word in every other sentence, along with him getting trashed every stream. The mush mouth is very reflective indeed on how far you are in when watching the show. Usually when I would stumble into Kyle's streams, I cannot really tolerate him more than a few minutes. A lot of it is his voice, it sounds like a lot like "LOL TURBOS DEAD DAWG HAHAHA" slurping up peanut butter from wet ball sack annoying. Kyle has also had streams where he would piss on his unfinished floor in his basement, get into hilarious arguments with his baby momma, and there was a stream he was actually fucking his girlfriend with his kids in the same room while the stream was running. Kyle has done some super hilarious shit indeed. If his voice wasn't so infuriating, I would give a bit of merit on his level of autism in regards to updates from the compound crew, and Artie verse. After all, he built a lot of his "career" off of O&A click-bait back around the time that show ended up getting canned.

If anything, Kyle is more like the Bobo of this corner of the internet of obscure internet podcasts, run by nobodies. He is just our special little guy in some ways, we can poke some fun at him, and he is able to take the punches decently.

Dumping some recent ROTC/Drunkwave info for those who may not be following regularly:

• Royce is increasingly seeming kind of cold (not mean, but sort of "over it") to Mersh after he goes on his little rants
  • Mersh has a blown out tire and had to take the car in today
  • last night on Nightwave he received some big donations, including at least $75 from Arnold Nickatina (I think he dropped a second one for $25, too)
  • during NW Mersh once again brought up that he's apartment hunting and that money is tight and that "things are in the works"
  • yesterday someone dropped like $300 on ROTC I think - I remember one donation was for $100 and they're at the point where they barely acknowledge it as a large sum
  • today's ROTC was cancelled due to Mersh being at the tire shop, as per a tweet
ROTC is really on autopilot and Nightwave is mostly very uninteresting. Last night's show was just him showing videos of people fucking with cops. I found it so boring that I turned it off after an hour so I have no idea if there was anything of note after that.

Edit: made a typo.
Essentially their show has been like that for the last 6 months now, it started getting real lazy around when the Wu-Flu was at it's peak in April. The BMW escapade has been indeed a perplexing scenerio, "how the fuck can a man spend all day at a tire shop?" I mean, ROTC is their major show, how many fucking shows do they need to take off a month? It is only a 2 hour show, with an hour break in between, and I mean that show is their bread and butter. Daywave numbers are shit, but it's just Royce being uninteresting as usual, and Nightwave is just Mersh chimping out.

If Mersh leaves, Royce should get Thomas Murphy to join him. THEN we'll have a quality show.
Thomas Murphy could do better than Royce, should pair him up with the Newfie weather guy, and have a special Kiwi Farms version of ROTC. We should call it, "Rising of the Chads." That would probably be a more entertaining pairing, because all Royce would contribute is being able to read the super chats in the laziest monotone way possible. At least Newfie guy would BRING SOME EXCITEMENT TO THE GRIFT. Thomas Murphy would also probably bring some actual content to the table, that fucking dude can make a story of a woman hitting on him in an Apple Bee's into something of value (opposed to having some white woman rant) associated with the endeavour.

I dont understand this analogy but he seems very bothered by any criticism of him.

This is more of a passing reference to some of his super fans being midly autistic in their own right. At the same time though, the self aggrandizing stance of him being the center of these peoples universe is pretty off the cuff. I think that is more of a bit he stole from Anthony Cumia, because Mersh was a super fan of O&A for a long time. What I mean is that O&A would always make that equivalency to some of their super fans, like Lady Di for instance, who would obsess ridiculous amounts about the show. Though, Mersh has a show that has a few thousand viewers at most, and a good percentage of their viewers "not being authentic"/bots.

Mersh's inability to take criticism is what will unequivocally be the demise of his show. Many shows have died because of that same trend of behavior. When you have a echo chamber chat, meanwhile the entire premise of the show is based on Libertarian values/free speech, is very hypocritical. These guys should have the chat run a lot like how Metokur ran his chat in the early days, I understand maybe eliminating the certain chats that might give some issues to the channel status. Though, either have a chat that is free range, or don't have a chat at all. These guys need a chat, because them winging it on Twitter timeline all day is only reserved for ROTC.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thomas Murphy could do better than Royce, should pair him up with the Newfie weather guy, and have a special Kiwi Farms version of ROTC. We should call it, "Rising of the Chads." That would probably be a more entertaining pairing, because all Royce would contribute is being able to read the super chats in the laziest monotone way possible. At least Newfie guy would BRING SOME EXCITEMENT TO THE GRIFT. Thomas Murphy would also probably bring some actual content to the table, that fucking dude can make a story of a woman hitting on him in an Apple Bee's into something of value (opposed to having some white woman rant) associated with the endeavour.
Haven't heard of this guy but I'm loving the pitch!

Thomas is a goddamn national treasure. 10/10 would not want to kill him.

SmokingPig

What is that on the floor?
kiwifarms.net
Haven't heard of this guy but I'm loving the pitch!

Thomas is a goddamn national treasure. 10/10 would not want to kill him.
Here is the Newfie that I am referencing, quite fucking entertaining actually.

Typical Weather Forcast

Crypto Pro Chad

Economics Report

Line of Action Figures

Accomplished Novelist

surprisemfka

kiwifarms.net
In his latest nightwave mersh talks about buying netflix stock.

Has he bought the dip or made another dumbfuck decision with his money?

Royce - since your keeping tabs on this thread I would be checking the netflix charts everyday now just in case!

Reactions: yoshitsune

yoshitsune

Genpei cowboy
kiwifarms.net
In his latest nightwave mersh talks about buying netflix stock.

Has he bought the dip or made another dumbfuck decision with his money?

Royce - since your keeping tabs on this thread I would be checking the netflix charts everyday now just in case!
Mersh is never gonna stop mooching and get out of that poor fat Mexican's house, is he? Fucking Mersh Hypernova.
MY CAR BEATS ME IN THIS HOUSE IT KEEPS BREAKING TWICE AS FAST AS OTHER CARS, ROYCE REFUSES TO PAY ME MINIMUM WAGE, I JUST WANTED TO EAT A HEALTH STEAK AND TRADE IN CRYPTO!

Reactions: Flexo

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
The End is near for these faggots. They've been straight up bitching at each other the entire show today. It's beyond fucking obvious that they've both fucking had it with each other. It's like their own personal 9/11.
Rest In Piss, ROTC.
I can't stand this. Mersh has, consistently, the worst takes across every conceivable political affiliation. It's this absolute retarded mix of doomer nihilism, hedonism, neoliberalism (ironically), and fascism insofar as he doesn't like Jews and he thinks that's all it is. No matter what he says, I can guarantee anyone from any political ideology will tell him to fuck off.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
^^^Yeah, Mersh is dumb af, and his Biden endorsement is not purely based on comedy. He's an edgy shitlib supporter at heart. He's too lazy and afraid of losing his grift to show irl support, but also too emotional and verbally incontinent to keep his true feelings hidden on his 'grift the conservatives' platforms
The End is near for these faggots. They've been straight up bitching at each other the entire show today. It's beyond fucking obvious that they've both fucking had it with each other. It's like their own personal 9/11.
Rest In Piss, ROTC.
Mersh stole that whole "Spirit of Patrice O'Neill" thing off of Ian Ellis, the open-mic comedian/Patrice O'Neill superfan who started the Phillipwave channel /Gaywave Radio cartoon and trolling campaign against Mersh, after Mersh had gone on an overnight butthurt flagging spree (19 total iirc) against Ellis and someone he streamed with. It was from a monologue Ellis uploaded to the phillipwave channel, and directed at Luis J Gomez, shortly after Mersh appeared on RealassPodcast, and started sucking up to Gomez. Gomez actually liked Ellis's material, and did an appearance on one of his shows, as well as have Ellis and a friend as guests on his podcast too. So Mersh is now stealing from material which led to one of his biggest btfos :story:

Anyway, the most notable thing to me concerning both Mersh and Royce in that vid, was that Royce looks much more tan nowadays, than earlier this year, like he may be spending his non show-related hours off of the internet, and outside enjoying life. Good for him if he is

Last edited:

Vetti

I'm a tabloid guy.
kiwifarms.net
So Mersh is now stealing from material which led to one of his biggest btfos :story:
It's similar to how Ralph steals edits from his thread.

I can't stand this. Mersh has, consistently, the worst takes across every conceivable political affiliation. It's this absolute retarded mix of doomer nihilism, hedonism, neoliberalism (ironically), and fascism insofar as he doesn't like Jews and he thinks that's all it is. No matter what he says, I can guarantee anyone from any political ideology will tell him to fuck off.
And it's funny because the intro of the show is still a monologue about how they don't take the culture war very seriously, while Mersh has becoming increasingly concerned with making serious political points and explaining his honest perspective.

In earlier episodes he way way lighter but he is so self serious now that it exposes how retarded he actually is. Stick to the jokes, monkey.

• Feels
Reactions: Flexo

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
It's similar to how Ralph steals edits from his thread.

And it's funny because the intro of the show is still a monologue about how they don't take the culture war very seriously, while Mersh has becoming increasingly concerned with making serious political points and explaining his honest perspective.

In earlier episodes he way way lighter but he is so self serious now that it exposes how retarded he actually is. Stick to the jokes, monkey.
Mersh ran out of jokes. Once he became slightly e-famous, his narcissism bloated out of proportion and took over whatever inner mechanism that allowed the tiny bit of comedic ability he had. After that, his reliance on stealing material/bits/jokes from other comics became too obvious and exposed. He's also turned on his chat so frequently and virulently, that there's no funny people left in it to steal jokes off of either. I doubt any trolls visit to roast him anymore, cuz both he and his chat hugbox became too boring and sad to bother with, thus another vein of potential appropriation dried up as well.
He's come to a point of comedic bankruptcy, will he file for a branding reboot?