Revenge of the Cis / ROTC / Mersh / Mike Schiele / Terrorsperg / Royce Lopez / Hippojuicemedia / More Like Radio - The self described "Multimedia News Insurgency", who can dish out the heat, yet struggle to take it. Jews and criticism are their Kryptonite. Guest staring Porsalin as "gayman50."

Who Has Displayed More Exceptional Behavior In This Thread?

• Mersh

Votes: 50 64.9%
  • Hate Followers

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Both Equally

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I am a Porsalin alt

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1040086
Here is Mersh working with me (Natclo - Dick Pic sender Extraordinare) to go after Gabe Hoffman.
MERSH brags about getting his dick sucked in MIAMI with the Dayman...Also raving about his loyal fan base.
View attachment 1040088
Why would you admit who you are on KF? Jesus dude.

For those not in-the-know, Natclo is a former fan of Mersh. If this was the end of the story he wouldn't be particularly interesting.

However, him and Mersh had a falling out when he sent a dick pic to some ROTC fangirl/tranny (not sure, but for brevity I will refer to he/she/it as 'she'). This caused Mr. Edgy Internet Insurgent to flip the fuck out and start moralfagging because "how dare you send a dick pic to a married woman." He even dedicated an entire episode of Nightwave to trashing him. Unfortunately, that video is currently either deleted or unlisted.

According to Natclo himself, it wasn't even his dick.

So what does Natclo do now that his daddy turned on him? The same thing any Internet autismo does: gleefully suck the dick of anyone who A-Logs Mersh and tweet at him constantly like a jilted lover.

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 7.06.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 7.07.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 7.10.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 7.11.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 7.12.21 AM.png

Notice the complete lack of engagement. Even people who created an entire new account just to make fun of an E-list internet celebrity know that this dude is autistic as fuck and should be avoided at all costs.

Twitter
Archive of his reply-guy antics
Facebook (clearly just a shitposting account)

Also, he verified his account. Without even being asked. What a nice guy!

@Null can you hook our new friend up with a fancy blue badge?

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 6.51.57 PM.png

Verification Tweet
Archive

Last edited:

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
He wants to be Anthony Cumia so badly despite being a failed O&A intern at one point (he's told stories about this on nightwave, whining about how Anthony never liked him and wanking over Anthony's descent into madness) but he's really Joe Cumia except instead of having a washed up celebrity brother to mooch off of he sells his ass to stay on a Cuban man's couch. Keep biting that pillow and acting like you're hardcore, Merch.

RemoveKebab

Point Blank Period
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would you admit who you are on KF? Jesus dude.

For those not in-the-know, Natclo is a former fan of Mersh. If this was the end of the story he wouldn't be particular interesting.

However, him and Mersh had a falling out when he sent a dick pic to some ROTC fangirl/tranny (not sure, but for brevity I will refer to he/she/it as 'she'). This caused Mr. Edgy Internet Insurgent to flip the fuck out and start moralfagging because "how dare you send a dick pic to a married woman." He even dedicated an entire episode of Nightwave to trashing him. Unfortunately, that video is currently either deleted or unlisted.

According to Natclo himself, it wasn't even his dick.

So what does Natclo do now that his daddy turned on him? The same thing any Internet autismo does: gleefully suck the dick of anyone who A-Logs Mersh and tweet at him constantly like a jilted lover.

View attachment 1040205
View attachment 1040206
View attachment 1040207
View attachment 1040208
View attachment 1040209

Notice the complete lack of engagement. Even people who created an entire new account just to make fun of an E-list internet celebrity know that this dude is autistic as fuck and should be avoided at all costs.

Twitter
Archive of his reply-guy antics
The cow comes into the thread on page 3 and an orbiter gets outed on Page 5. I love this accelerated autism timeline. At this rate, @Mersh will be doing a Warski Stay Back level IRL stream before February.

35240.gif

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
"Let's get those idiots at Kiwi Farms to do our job for us! They are so dumb I bet we can convince them it's totally their idea! I could even make a new documentary since I got cucked by Owen Benjamin and nobody respects me anymore."

It's unfortunate, but you are all being used here. This is all the doing of the dude who hosts Podawful (the dude who sucks Maddox's dick) and Porsalin, the British documentary filmmaker who quits the internet every time his real identity starts popping up all over. Sorry these creeps are bringing D List level e drama here.

90% of the people bumping this thread are all part of this Discord. This was one of the saddest attempts I've ever seen. Good formatting though.

View attachment 1039230

View attachment 1039231

View attachment 1039232
Yeah, none of that actually says that they created this thread. Stop chugging the soy.

we are all peers
tbh internet personalities that treat their fanbase as "friends" is equally, if not a bit more, exceptional than the ones that consider themselves actually celebrities with clout to be lorded over them.

ScamL Likely

kiwifarms.net
tbh internet personalities that treat their fanbase as "friends" is equally, if not a bit more, exceptional than the ones that consider themselves actually celebrities with clout to be lorded over them.
True. Though in Merch's case, he's so full of shit when he says these things that it's a wonder it's not leaking out of his eye sockets. He spends half of his airtime on every other show bitching at his viewers, even banning them from his chat for the most inane and arbitrary things. No one should believe him when he says he thinks of his viewers as "friends" or especially as "equals".

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
The cow comes into the thread on page 3 and an orbiter gets outed on Page 5. I love this accelerated autism timeline. At this rate, @Mersh will be doing a Warski Stay Back level IRL stream before February.

View attachment 1040381
This maybe the first "Internet Famous" thread that needs an "Infected" or "Plagued" tag.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I know these guys vaguely from the Teddy Spaghetti shit which I thought was amusing, couldn't really suss their political persuasion exactly but their show name let me peg them as at least anti-SJW types. Anyone shitting on someone pretentious and narcissistic enough to call himself "Vox Day" earns a few points.

too many autistic Metokur wannabes on youtube in the same breath that he basically said he was a more effective and consistent internet terrorist than Metokur, who he compared to Osama bin Laden, or some gay shit like that. He somehow managed to say this without a hint of irony or self-awareness.
But this shit man, this and all the other shit the get into knocks those imaginary points all away. Imagine thinking its still cool to be some "le edgy internet terrorist". Oh that's right its some doofus that looks like MundaneMatt aka the Big Al Toy Barn guy.

Why are all these edgy skeptics and/or right-wing le edgemasters always some dough creature from the Pixar dimension? It really takes a whole lot of the bite out of any time they make fun of how anyone else looks. Like sorry, that shit's a low blow and you're not exactly one to talk either.

ScamL Likely

kiwifarms.net
I know these guys vaguely from the Teddy Spaghetti shit which I thought was amusing, couldn't really suss their political persuasion exactly but their show name let me peg them as at least anti-SJW types. Anyone shitting on someone pretentious and narcissistic enough to call himself "Vox Day" earns a few points.

But this shit man, this and all the other shit the get into knocks those imaginary points all away. Imagine thinking its still cool to be some "le edgy internet terrorist". Oh that's right its some doofus that looks like MundaneMatt aka the Big Al Toy Barn guy.

Why are all these edgy skeptics and/or right-wing le edgemasters always some dough creature from the Pixar dimension? It really takes a whole lot of the bite out of any time they make fun of how anyone else looks. Like sorry, that shit's a low blow and you're not exactly one to talk either.
Politically speaking, they identify as right wing, even to the point of Merch calling himself a "light fascist" but are contrarians who spend most of their time "calling out" just about everyone else on the right for being "grifters" and/or not ideologically pure in various, often nebulous ways.

Merch even used to pal around with this person on twitter https://archive.li/PR5NQ (I think they stopped following one another at some point but a lot of ROTC fans still follow @nezumi_ningen as a result of said palling around) who constantly talks about trying to stop "right wing extremism" and is all buddy buddy with some antifa accounts, so where they truly stand is more ambiguous than their own words suggest. A certain, more paranoid individual has suggested that ROTC is an antifa honeypot for gathering info on right wing internet edgelords, and while I don't necessarily think there's any non-circumstantial evidence (that I know of) supporting that claim I can see how they reached this conclusion.

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, this warrants a poll to who has been the most exceptional in response to this thread. First we have Mersh, making an account here just to tell us we are being used. Then we have the hate followers who showed up just for this thread, dumping a volumes of info with horrible formatting (the trick is to adjust the BB code manually, click the gear on the far right to view the raw code and tags), making alts for reasons that are beyond me.
EDIT: It just occured to me that the poll is going to be off if they are making alts lol.

Last edited:

ScamL Likely

kiwifarms.net
Okay, this warrants a poll to who has been the most exceptional in response to this thread. First we have Mersh, making an account here just to tell us we are being used. Then we have the hate followers who showed up just for this thread, dumping a volumes of info with horrible formatting (the trick is to adjust the BB code manually, click the gear on the far right to view the raw code and tags), making alts for reasons that are beyond me.
There's definitely plenty of autism to go around on every which side of this affair, but this thread was still inevitable and justified.