Revenge of the Cis / ROTC / Mersh / Mike Schiele / Terrorsperg / Royce Lopez / Hippojuicemedia / More Like Radio - The self described "Multimedia News Insurgency", who can dish out the heat, yet struggle to take it. Jews and criticism are their Kryptonite. Guest staring Porsalin as "gayman50."

Who Has Displayed More Exceptional Behavior In This Thread?

• Mersh

Votes: 50 64.9%
  • Hate Followers

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Both Equally

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I am a Porsalin alt

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bixnood

If you have XX chromones if feel bad for you son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching Mersh tonight.

Somebody made a comment about him being weak for wanting to drink every night, and Mersh goes off on a ten minute tangent about it.

I actually think he's somewhat of a cool guy until he does shit like that.
Agreed that is his weakest point by far, followed by the constant reminiscing about his past.

Anyway the reason I came to the thread was because i only just watched porsalin's new documentary about Kevin Brennan.
And he made a "doesn't have the making of a varsity athlete" joke, can someone give me a quick run down of the lore?

surprisemfka

kiwifarms.net
Apparently Nightwave now uses a soundboard as well? In my lame attempt to keep the mersh-jesse drama going, here's something you can use Mersh (from jesse's latest show):

At 33:08 he even literally says says April Fools and you can hear them talking to each other in the car. The whole thing was a bit to get his enemies' hopes up and you bought it. If the stuff about food delivery was true then why would he even admit to it like this when people like Mersh could make hay of it.
I was dumb enough to fall for it especially the bit about his wife only because he's dedicated whole shows about his previous failed relationships while breaking down on air about them, i definitely got got on that one.

Watching Mersh tonight.

Somebody made a comment about him being weak for wanting to drink every night, and Mersh goes off on a ten minute tangent about it.
He relishes the 10 minute rants about a specific thing he sees in the chat because it gives him the opportunity to run down the clock on his boring 2 hour shows, he does this on ROTC as well.

Last edited:
Apparently Nightwave now uses soundboard as well? In my lame attempt to keep the mersh-jesse drama going, here's something you can use Mersh (from jesse's latest show):
View attachment 2077910

I was dumb enough to fall for it especially the bit about his wife only because he's dedicated whole shows about his previous failed relationships while breaking down on air about them, i definitely got got on that one.

He relishes the 10 minute rants about a specific thing he sees in the chat because it gives him the opportunity to run down the clock on his boring 2 hour shows, he does this on ROTC as well.
Yep Mersh called out Crowder on being a master of running down the clock when crowder did his Halloween live even at some university.

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Listening to a bit of the latest Nightwave. Mersh's audio is the best it's sounded in years.

Toast Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
Listening to a bit of the latest Nightwave. Mersh's audio is the best it's sounded in years.
It's a low bar.
the mersh-jesse drama
I don't want to get my hopes up too much but I think there could be a new phase of making fun of Mersh that's coming sooner than we thought. It all comes down to Odysee and how it's finally getting streaming capabilities. There's enough momentum with Odysee now that Mersh and most of the trovo and dlive streamers Mersh has butted heads with will have no choice but to really start being active and staking their claim there. That's especially true if the TOS at Odysee allows them to show the edgier content that their audiences want to see. He'll look like an idiot to his viewers if he doesn't start taking it seriously. Once Mersh is on there he'll be in a free-for-all again and he'll have a lot more to react poorly to, if only because he won't be able to pretend he's not on equal footing on there. There'll be other people streaming about him, a whole new set of suspicious names to contend with in chat, downvote on videos, comments fucking with him under his videos that everyone will see.

Fingers crossed, it could be a golden time for new Mersh content.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ROTC PAYWALL UPDATE:
on their most recent show of Revenge of the Cis
TIME STAMP 1:10:42

Royce and Mersh say they are doing a pateron exclusive show once a week, for people paying $5 on their pateron.
I know mersh has criticized Jessie for doing this.
This is starting next month (week? he may have misspoken) for the $5 level
Also they did mention they would put their pateron exclusive up on youtube after a while, but they dont know when
edit: they are also giving out "Road Rage shirts" on pateron

edit2 (unrelated to paywall):
also I have noticed ROTC in chat of reformed stoic, and IP2 streamer. It seems they are trying again to get some of the IP2 audience/paypigs. Mersh has been covering the IP2 stuff with Attila as well, on his nightwave show
I have noticed people shilling ROTC on IP2 as well. Ill try and find a thread made on IP2 about it and post it here if I see it again. I can only find older examples of this, but I have seen them do it recently, so again Ill try and archive it when I see it as IP2 mods may have deleted their newer shilling
Older Examples of this:
mershshilling.png

Links the the threads he edit* possibly made
https://ip2always.win/p/11Q8cCc65P/come-donate-to-the-media-insurge/c/ (archive)
https://ip2always.win/p/11Q8XThi0g/dont-forget-revenge-of-the-cis-t/c/ (archive)
https://ip2always.win/p/11Q8SluLoG/hey-guys-check-out-my-show-reven/ (archive)

possibly* Mersh's account on IP2: https://ip2always.win/u/mershcomic/
hasnt been active in a while though.

Last edited:

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Royce and Mersh say they are doing a pateron exclusive show once a week, for people paying $5 on their pateron.
This is going to end up becoming a bother for Mersh, and he will act really ungrateful and cunty every bonus episode, despite people having to pay at least $5 to see it.
I'm on the fence about this actually being him. He did shill his shit like this in Redbar's FaceBook group under an official Mersh handle, but I could easily see this being a troll trying to garner ire from the IP2 community and send it Woosh's way.

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm on the fence about this actually being him. He did shill his shit like this in Redbar's FaceBook group under an official Mersh handle, but I could easily see this being a troll trying to garner ire from the IP2 community and send it Woosh's way.
yeah you could be right.
I just thought it seems like what he would do, and the post were by "mershcomic"
if it was one of his alogs it I would think it would be something like "slavemersh" or something like this, and would use the much more embarrassing photos of him like the one with the guy in the thong

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I just thought it seems like what he would do, and the post were by "mershcomic", if it was one of his alogs it would be something like "slavemersh" or something like this, and would use the much more embarrassing photos of him like the one with the guy in the thong
Could be. Maybe Mersh's alogs finally got smart after two years of being at it.

Long Time Caller

kiwifarms.net
In today's episode of zero self reflection, man in his late 30s who just got done with a 5 year stint on his friends couch, who is single, childless, and talks online for 4 hours a day to make enough money for his daily pot/alcohol habit spends 10 minutes ranting about people with no ambition in life.

It starts around the 1hr 48min mark of the show. Sorry, I dont have video editing software setup here yet to post just a clip.

Toast Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
In today's episode of zero self reflection, man in his late 30s who just got done with a 5 year stint on his friends couch, who is single, childless, and talks online for 4 hours a day to make enough money for his daily pot/alcohol habit spends 10 minutes ranting about people with no ambition in life.

It starts around the 1hr 48min mark of the show. Sorry, I dont have video editing software setup here yet to post just a clip.

Pigtoad

kiwifarms.net

The funniest thing Mersh has ever said in his entire life. Maybe he is a comedy savant.

I caught ROTC yesterday and about the first half hour of Nightwave. Mersh confirmed that he's gotten his money (about $2200 I think he said) from Youtube finally for his Nightwave channel. He's now trying to get them to give him and Royce their ROTC money (which is about $4300 I think).
My question is what dumb wigger thing is Mersh going to blow all that cash on? Rims for his BMW?

Philly Phunk Machine

"Swiss Cheese sex was great!"
kiwifarms.net
I caught ROTC yesterday and about the first half hour of Nightwave. Mersh confirmed that he's gotten his money (about $2200 I think he said) from Youtube finally for his Nightwave channel. He's now trying to get them to give him and Royce their ROTC money (which is about $4300 I think).
How funny is it that their StreamElements gets banned within a day of Youtube paying them out

DopeSmurf

kiwifarms.net
ROTC is still averaging 16K per show, Nightwave just under half that. The Ralph Retort at its peak never saw those daily numbers on Youtube consistently like this. People claim bots but I don't buy it, the chat and comments make those numbers feel organic. So it must be Mersh drawing these big numbers through his personality. He has a kind of sarcastic, slightly humble and happy-go-lucky 90s "vibe" to him; like he'd be the kind of guy to compliment you when you do well and not judge you too harshly when you do poorly. And he's willing to go up and talk to anybody, so it's always an interesting night out with him.

It was cool to have friends like Mersh back when you wanted to party and hang out. Now you are older with no energy and several divorces and medical-bankruptcies under your belt, it's good to be reminded of your care-free youth. Mersh delivers this because he never lost the attitude of growing up in the late-90s early-2000s, he is a blast from the past and kind of weirdly melancholy because he makes you wonder why you bothered to grow up and become an embittered fat loser with debilitating sexual fetishes. Mersh proves it didn't have to be that way, and there's something beautiful and almost addictive about seeing that.