Revenge of the Cis / ROTC / Mersh / Mike Schiele / Terrorsperg / Royce Lopez / Hippojuicemedia / More Like Radio - The self described "Multimedia News Insurgency", who can dish out the heat, yet struggle to take it. Jews and criticism are their Kryptonite. Guest staring Porsalin as "gayman50."

Who Has Displayed More Exceptional Behavior In This Thread?

• Mersh

Votes: 50 64.9%
  • Hate Followers

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Both Equally

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I am a Porsalin alt

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
A bit of lore on an RoTC fan. Every once in a while I'll hear Jesse mention Andy’s Random Edits, a Mersh capo who is notorious for shitting up anti-Mersh live chats and comment sections, lurking around every corner to defend Mersh's honor. Seeing people rip on him is funny, but I only bring this up because Andy’s behavior has always reminded me of Zen Rhino's.

Before RoTC gained their ex-bear audience in early 2019, I don't remember fans going out of their way to white knight the hosts. If the fans reacted to critical content, it was usually helmed by Royce and Mersh who were trying to Jocktober a competitor - light hearted stuff. Zen Rhino is the first guy who I remember seeing go out of his way to defend the show beyond their behest. I’d pull up some examples of his replies, but the ones I remember seeing are lost in obscurity, posted on single digit videos from years ago.

In more recent times, Zen Rhino has chosen to focus on producing videos which are all recorded like this:

redbar misogynist description.png

He's made a couple dozen of these videos attempting to call Redbar out for various offenses. Eventually Zen took to making RoTC clips that are recorded just as poorly as his takedowns; many of which are under 20 seconds in length.
zens rotc clips.png

I wasn't the first guy to notice how shitty these clips are. A few months ago, R/Mersh darling, Angie’s Random Edits, uploaded this unremarkable Maddox clip as a parody of Zen’s vine length exposés, accompanied by the following description.

zen rhino parody description.png

As of the time I write this, Zen Rhino has uploaded 249 videos, which is a lot on paper, but doesn't equate to much content when you factor in video length. Zen's actually busiest on Twitter. He's tweeted ten thousand fucking times since creating his account this January; every new post being as inane as the last. Seriously, who tweets this shit?
zen vs bill burr.png

Tweet | Archive
Was he actually expecting a response from Bill Burr?

Never got the chance to find out, but I’m curious about how many tweets Zen had on his original Twitter ‘ZenRhinoMMA’, before it got suspended. That account actually dated back to the days when Zen Rhino hosted an MMA blog, which he still links to on his YouTube channel after 5 years of inactivity. It's a pretty mundane read, but what's more interesting is the fact that Zen also hosted an MMA podcast when the blog was active called The DaMMAge Report.

The associated Twitter and Facebook accounts are gone, due to suspension and scrubbing, but you can still listen to episodes on Blog Talk Radio. (Archive of the DaMMAge Report home page). Listen to this Tonka tier programming...

From his work on the MMA blog, and on the podcast, we learn that Zen Rhino's actual name is Jeff McConnell, and that he still has a viewable Facebook account. (Archive of front page). He seems like a really cool guy!
jeff mcconnell.png
139710187_10159083852545987_5126823184355677837_n.jpg106391934_10158548516725987_3078818297924788449_n.jpg104947644_10158505338285987_7760607921166121011_n.jpg
And last but not least...
zen.jpg

General Tug Boat

Waffen tier shit poster and retard wrangler
kiwifarms.net
I guess Mersh said on Wednesday he was banned from YouTube so he isn't going to have shows on there for a bit. Here is where you fucks can find Nightwave for the time being. He gets in some detail around 3:40:00 about it. Save you guys the trouble of watching the whole thing.

I guess Mersh said on Wednesday he was banned from YouTube so he isn't going to have shows on there for a bit. Here is where you fucks can find Nightwave for the time being. He gets in some detail around 3:40:00 about it. Save you guys the trouble of watching the whole thing.
Replays only on trovo? That sucks cause Mersh and ROTC are only tolerable at 2X speed. And trovo doesn’t have an option to change the video speed yet.

Local Fed

Hakim's Razor
kiwifarms.net
I watched ROTC on Thursday. Mersh mentioned that his Twitch is permanently banned. Wednesday's ROTC was the first Patreon show, and there was no Friday ROTC (at least on Youtube, I didn't bother to check anywhere else.) Next Wednesday's ROTC won't even happen for the paypiggies since he'll be off to do his gun license test.

Here's a link to Wednesday's ROTC (credit goes to the people at the Reddit page for Mersh), the first Patreon subscriber only show. I only made it to around the 16:00 mark because it was so bad and awkward. They mention within that time about next Wednesday's show not happening. Mersh did the show from his apartment and the chemistry between them when they're in the same room compared to when they're not is pretty different. Of course the show begins with audio issues (on Mersh's end) too lol.

General Tug Boat

Waffen tier shit poster and retard wrangler
kiwifarms.net
Replays only on trovo? That sucks cause Mersh and ROTC are only tolerable at 2X speed. And trovo doesn’t have an option to change the video speed yet.
I think he also is back on Dlive now, I went through some of the shows from this week, today because I haven't seen any Mersh related content since last year. This is because I ended up quitting watching around the time he was just doing the upgrades. One thing that is good is that the stupid chat is at least disabled. So I will give Mersh some points for not screaming at the chat all night.

Also, the fact he isn't getting blasted on stream is cool, but who knows how his birthday stream is going to go, because last year was a fucking disaster. If he could show some form of restraint this year, especially for all of these changes he is saying he is making, then that would be nice to see.

Sucks he ended up getting flaggoted off of YouTube and Twitch, the troll shielding faggotry on Reddit always ruins it for everyone. The one comment he made about the 20 something alts from Kiwi Farms is a bit poor in taste. Considering that most of us are just here to speculate. Engaging in getting him yeeted off the platform would defeat the purpose of this thread, which is to have some laughs at his blunders. It's not even like there is a common consensus of spite on this thread even, so I am assuming he is basing his prepositions on Reddit fucks.

Personally I wish the best for Mersh and hope that he actually has the self control to follow what he is proposing to do. The production quality improved slightly, so he does seem to be somewhat trying from when I last was watching. In regards of the paywall content they are talking about doing and the call ins. I haven't listened to the show @Local Fed shared yet, so if it is as bad as you state, then that should be an interesting listen.

Nightwave has room for improvement, but if he can go without getting shit faced, chimping out about Reddit, keeping the chat off, and continuing to improve the streams in regards of the audio bugs. Then that would be a good step in the right direction. These are just my viewpoints obviously.

That PodAwful guy though is something else, not sure whatever happened to him. I wonder if he is still troll shielding hardcore...

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Just a few days into Mersh being a lawful gun owner and he's already wiggerposting on twitter:
View attachment 2160287(a)
Lol, Mersh is still so dumb and lacking in self-awareness after 15 years swimming in the muck of bottom-dweller niche online comedy communities, that he still doesn't realize that 'wannabe cop', 'will-be snitch' and 'authoritarian bootlicker' are some of the worst, most detested looks within any of the more specific communities he's ever leeched off of in all those years