Richard Bradshaw Watson II, aka BradJesus -

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
Or you could, I dunno, quit stealing shit.
While Brad stole something and possibly, given his record, earned whatever he got legally, he isn't exactly wrong highlighting the issue that making felons second-class citizens unable to vote is problematic at best, especially given how easy it is to earn a felony in many States in the U.S. However, I guess discussing the merits of his argument probably aren't here nor there in terms of the Wiki discussion.

I agree with that, actually, but someone who steals $299 worth of shit or $301 worth of shit is still a thief and still broke one of the Ten Commandments.
Oh yeah, that absolutely makes Brad kind of a hypocrite. Based on his person however, I do believe that he also cares about the plight of the African-Americans sincerely, he's just that layer of extra salty since he got rightfully burned by the law.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
While Brad stole something and possibly, given his record, earned whatever he got legally, he isn't exactly wrong highlighting the issue that making felons second-class citizens unable to vote is problematic at best, especially given how easy it is to earn a felony in many States in the U.S. However, I guess discussing the merits of his argument probably aren't here nor there in terms of the Wiki discussion.
I agree with that, actually, but someone who steals $299 worth of shit or $301 worth of shit is still a thief and still broke one of the Ten Commandments.

voiceguy

Anything worth having is worth cheating for
kiwifarms.net
You know, I've pointed that fact out to him several times and he has never responded to it?

Here's a little factoid for the wiki. On Google +, Brad has had his posts ridiculed and deleted a number of times and has been banned from several communities. He has now started his own community where he can post his insanity to his heart's content. His community has 18 members including himself and four which appear to be spambots. No one has commented on any of his posts so he is once again talking to himself.

• Agree
Reactions: marganagram

voiceguy

kiwifarms.net
The name of Brad's girlfriend is Brenda. I haven't found her last name yet, but I will keep looking. She plays piano at her church. Here is what she says about Brad being Christ: "No I don`t believe he is Jesus Christ. Brad is a very caring guy who always did nice things for me and his mother and said funny things to make us laugh." (SOURCE: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1014045/pg1) So his own girlfriend does not believe in his self-proclaimed divinity.

A little later in the thread she goes into more detail: "I used to think he was nuts when I first met him in 2004 and then became his girlfriend in 2006. I still think he is a bit nuts. But he is a good nut. He has always treated me very well with respect. He is highly intelligent and an extremely good musician. I can be a good judge of that because I am a musician too. I have known many men in my life, some are people that my friends dated or married and a few that I dated. If I compare Brad to other men who are supposed to be 'normal', some of the ones I have come across are not loyal to their wife or girlfriend, have temper tantrums, lie , unkind, alchoholics, drug addicts, potheads etc. Of course not all 'normal' men are like this with all the problems I have mentioned. But really... what is 'normal' anymore? Which does one prefer? Does one prefer a 'normal' guy who does not have Brad`s beliefs but is a real nasty person or one who is like Brad but treats his friends and family with love and respect? Brad who seems not normal to all of you here has been with me for more than 3 years . In the 3 years for the first time in my life I don`t get a funny feeling in my gut that you get when you know that someone is not being honest with you. He has treated me very well and was beside me when I fell very ill a year ago telling me positive things to help me recover. He was always quick to say "sorry" if he was wrong. He is extremely caring towards his mother who is in her eighties and really takes care of her. And he has a very good sense of humor plus he has really charming dimples!!!" I'll investigate more of her comments on that forum later, right now my source is calling me on the batty phone.

For those interested in Brad's music, here is his group in concert: http://www.firstpres.cc/avms.asp?avstartid=754

Last edited:

voiceguy

kiwifarms.net
Some of you have been wondering when Brad first started to think he was Jesus reincarnated. Well in a post at holycitybibleschool.forumotion.co.nz, Brad makes the comment "I've imitated Jesus son of Joseph since I was 6-years-old."

I believe I have found his girlfriend. She used the SN "cinkywinky" on godlikeproductions.com. Several videos of Brad Watson and the Miami Percussion Group have been posted on an account user named "cinkwink". There is also a video of Brenda playing "An Affair to Remember" and in her notes she makes the comment "I need to practice what I preach to my students!" indicating that she teaches music at a school. After much Googling I found this on the bravoacademy.com website:
Brenda Parker

Brenda was an external music student of the Trinity College of Music London, U.K. She received the Associate of Trinity College London ( ATCL), a professional teacher’s diploma for PIANO in 1992 and the Licentiate of Trinity College of Music, London (LTCL), professional performer’s diploma for VIOLIN in 1993 and then the Licentiate of Trinity College of Music, London (LTCL), professional performer’s diploma for PIANO in 1995. Brenda has been teaching for 30 years. She teaches beginner to advanced level piano and beginner to intermediate level violin and performs as a pianist regularly while working at Bravo Academy where she has been working for the past 8 years. She has prepared her students for auditions with the local youth orchestras for violin as well as prepared students for auditions for schools, ‘solo and ensemble’ performances and various recitals.

That's definitely her!

Attachments

Last edited:

voiceguy

kiwifarms.net
With regards to when Brad got started on his Crusade: 'I first made some big scientific-religious discoveries and self-published a booklet detailing them in 1997. I thought that it was so important that on February 27, 1998, I hand-delivered a copy to the White House East Gate Guardhouse..." (SOURCE: http://7seals.yuku.com/topic/7/Revelations-7-Seals-revealed-Christ-II-Einstein-theor#.VWfgm0bQPwk). Please note that his religious discoveries did not keep him from breaking the law:
F-00-001919 01/20/2000 04/20/2000 DWLS/HABITUAL
1 DWLS/HABITUAL FELONY CONV-PROB SPEC COND
2 PROBATION VIOLATION MISC HOLD PROBATION TERMINATED

M-97-047890 10/06/1997 01/06/1998 TRESPASS
1 TRESPASS MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE CONV W/CTS

B-97-041235 08/28/1997 01/06/1998 TRESPASS/PROPERTY
1 TRESPASS/PROPERTY MISDEMEANOR CONV W/CTS

F-97-025296 08/08/1997 08/28/1997 BURGLARY/UNOCC/STRUC
1 BURGLARY/UNOCC/STRUC FELONY NO ACTION - FIL CTY
2 PETIT THEFT MISDEMEANOR NO ACTION - FIL CTY
3 LOITERING OR PROWL MISDEMEANOR NO ACTION - FIL CTY

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone,

I know that I haven't looked at this in a little while but I would still like to get this article finished. I have moved what I have written so far to its permanent home: http://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Richard_Bradshaw_Watson_II

I would really, really love it if someone (@voiceguy ?) could help me put the citations into the article and also to see if there are any salient details that I have missed - with the exception of the "Theory of Luck" section that I will try and write sometime soon. Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay I made a few more updates to this along with some of the citations. Unless anyone has any major suggestions that they'd like me to put in as far as sections or additional details, I feel that this article is mostly done as of now.

Also @Null - image thumbnails seem to not be working? Or am I being special?

• Winner
Reactions: marganagram

marganagram

I'm Irish-Siamese, a poor immigrant girl
kiwifarms.net
Okay I made a few more updates to this along with some of the citations. Unless anyone has any major suggestions that they'd like me to put in as far as sections or additional details, I feel that this article is mostly done as of now.

Also @Null - image thumbnails seem to not be working? Or am I being special?
It's beautiful, F. Both interesting, and informative. I still need to finish reading but wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for letting us be a part of this. I was fun. I like doing research, so, yeah it was fun.
Maybe someday, we will find out what kin of childhood, teen-age years he had.
Good stuff.

As a relatively new member, I was surprised at a recent poll here that put Brad Watson as one the top 5 lolcows that people would like to see interviewed first, on Flossman and
Frank Rizzo's proposed podcast. I'd not really heard of him before.

But i'd love to hear him interviewed. He's a strange one, Mr. Hausdorff.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the comments! I really wanted this to be up to the wiki's standards and I hope I was able to accomplish that. The overall picture I get is that there's definitely some schizophrenia going on here, and I'm thinking that his earlier criminal history has something to do with that too. The girlfriend must have seen some shit...

voiceguy

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the comments! I really wanted this to be up to the wiki's standards and I hope I was able to accomplish that. The overall picture I get is that there's definitely some schizophrenia going on here, and I'm thinking that his earlier criminal history has something to do with that too. The girlfriend must have seen some shit...
Yes, it would probably be more insightful to interview her instead of him.

It's good that you archived Brad's Amazon reviews as I have contacted the company and they are now looking into whether those reviews should be removed and Brad banned from reviewing books.

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok. You evil assholes have now really pissed me off which is what you were trying to do. This is a game for you; a sick way of*

*Synchronism: 10/16/15 21:35 "And the 6th Seal was opened - Judgment Day" (Dan Akyroyd)- Ghostbusters on BBC America

How do you like that 'coincidence'‽ Now that should be a really BIG sign to you that GOD is involved here. Are you smart enough to receive this message and cease your attacks on me or not?

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok. You evil assholes have now really pissed me off which is what you were trying to do. This is a game for you; a sick way of*

*Synchronism: 10/16/15 21:35 "And the 6th Seal was opened - Judgment Day" (Dan Akyroyd)- Ghostbusters on BBC America

How do you like that 'coincidence'‽ Now that should be a really BIG sign to you that GOD is involved here. Are you smart enough to receive this message and cease your attacks on me or not?
Hello Brad! Could you at least answer some questions before you go again? I want to know more about your run ins with the law and what you have been doing with your music lately?

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@voiceguy,

Ah, you again - my Internet stalker. And what an attack you've made on me this time. Ok, this is the grand scientific experiment you're involved in. I claim that I AM the 2nd Coming of the Christ, I created Earth (and all worlds) a long time ago, and I have the ability to judge everyone and if found guilty, to sentence them to bad luck and non-human sentences. So...

10/17/15 is your latest Judgment Day: you FAIL. Sentence: Really bad luck for the rest of your life, then 2,000 years reincarnated as non-human with 1,000 years non-commutable.

You are now, once again, on the IGNORE LIST.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, you again - my Internet stalker. And what an attack you've made on me this time. Ok, this is the grand scientific experiment you're involved in. I claim that I AM the 2nd Coming of the Christ, I created Earth (and all worlds) a long time ago, and I have the ability to judge everyone and if found guilty, to sentence them to bad luck and non-human sentences.
Listen Brad, this topic is for discussing and improving the wiki article (about you! :lol: ), so unless you have something informative that you want to add or if there are things in it that you would like to dispute, you should kindly refrain from your whole judgement thing since that's a one-way ticket to threadban hell.

• Agree
Reactions: Sanae Kochiya

SunLightStreak

Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@voiceguy,

Ah, you again - my Internet stalker. And what an attack you've made on me this time. Ok, this is the grand scientific experiment you're involved in. I claim that I AM the 2nd Coming of the Christ, I created Earth (and all worlds) a long time ago, and I have the ability to judge everyone and if found guilty, to sentence them to bad luck and non-human sentences. So...

10/17/15 is your latest Judgment Day: you FAIL. Sentence: Really bad luck for the rest of your life, then 2,000 years reincarnated as non-human with 1,000 years non-commutable.

Brad, it is okay. Please calm down.

Like @Peace and Harmony said, this thread is for the discussion of your wiki article. Voiceguy has not been seen on the site in 9 days. The post you are replying to in this thread is from back in June.

It would make it easier if you listed out your corrections for the article and let us have a chance to examine them.

• Agree
Reactions: Sanae Kochiya

wagglyplacebo

The loneliest punk
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@voiceguy,

Welcome back brad! I missed you a bit. Voice guy really has an odd vendetta against you for some reason. What have you been up to, buddy?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino