Richard C. Kyanka v. Ashley K. Martin (2020) - Lowtax's second divorce

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Richard Kyanka is better known as Lowtax, the administrator of Something Awful. This is a divorce case between him and his second wife, Ashley Martin, better known as "Maplewife" as she is his second immigrant spouse, this time from Canada.

In December 13th, 2019 he filed for a divorce.
1580377606257.png

By January 21st, 2020 she was finally served. This "special" summons was so special because Ashley is technically, at time of writing, legally protected from Richard in a women's shelter in a different state. The processing had to be done by the government with consideration for her safety.
1580377631129.png

Now served, Ashley lawyered up and Richard has filed for custody of their toddler aged daughter.
1580377718929.png

Lets compare our two representatives.

On the left side, graduating from Washburn in 2017, is Ryan Laudermilk.
1580377806569.png

He works for a group called the Legal Aid of West Missouri. This is a charity organization for people, most notably immigrants or people at risk of human rights abuses, who need pro bono representation.

On the right, representing the owner of a forum predominantly occupied by mentally ill people and EVE Online players (mentally ill people), is R. Scott Richart, noted SUPER LAWYER. His online resumes claim he's one of the top lawyers in the country with one of the top family firms in the country. Richart graduated from Creighton in 1993 and has been a partner with Albano, Richart, Welch & Bajackson (ARWB) since 1997.

Thanks to the huge amount of money Patreon is generating for Lowtax in exchange for literally nothing, Lowtax is able to spend tens of thousands of dollars hiring what is quite possibly the most vicious family attorney in the United States.

1580378084832.png

Oh and he's also a military veteran so if it comes down to it he can probably just shoot her and get away with it.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wish court worked like that... it'd be so much easier and a clear winner.

Obligatory: I doubt SA has enough self awareness to realize what they're enabling.
While SA lost it's self awareness a long time ago, I think this site at least can recognize what's being enabled. I hope Lowtax messes things up for his super lawyer just to see the fall out

hexonxonx

kiwifarms.net
While SA lost it's self awareness a long time ago, I think this site at least can recognize what's being enabled. I hope Lowtax messes things up for his super lawyer just to see the fall out

He probably will. He's an idiot that ruins everything for himself. Doesn't help either that there's so much lying around online that shows he's unstable and irresponsible.

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wish court worked like that... it'd be so much easier and a clear winner.

Obligatory: I doubt SA has enough self awareness to realize what they're enabling.
The trannies on SA hate true and honest women so I am not surprised he is receiving support from them.

Last edited:

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
It used to work like that, then faggot metropolitans moved in and wanted to end things like duels and public hangings.

Also how do you think the Troons feel that their patreon donations are funding a Lawyer who's a U.S. Veteran and a Big Trump Supporter who's representing an abusive husband and father? I mean you can pretty much get a BINGO from that if you're checking off things that these Forum Ghouls are supposedly against.

Dante Alighieri

“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best part is that Low T has been sperging publicly all over Facebook and the forums and on live streams.

Ilmseil

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget to mention, for anyone who isn't following the latest SA drama, it is becoming increasingly clear that Lowtax is in fact a massive, massive piece of shit. Like, net benefit to everyone associated with him in any way if he dropped dead grade of piece of shit. He's a scummy, cheating, pill head, alcoholic, wife abusing, child abusing, gifting, lying, outright scamming, thin skinned, febrile, sniveling, outright sociopath piece of weapons grade shit.

Ashliiili is no innocent little angel either here for various reasons, but next to Lowtax, who is doing his utmost best to deport her, keep her homeless, take her child away from her forever, among other shit too lengthy and numerous to post here, and has posted all this publicly bragging about having her immigration paperwork locked in his safe, well, she's not looking like the bad guy here.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lowtax’s big ego schmuck lawyer is a partner and will have his paralegal do 90% of the work and not pay much attention to details. He will probably just familiarize himself with details the night before any court appearance and barely remember Lowtax’s name.

Lawyer who specialize in family law are usually shitty lawyers (or just want an easy route to be a judge in family court) who couldn’t hack in more lucrative, competitive fields. Most lawyers want to avoid the shit show drama and constant handholding of divorce cases if possible. Young lawyers will do divorce cases early on when building a practice but the minute they are making enough to turn them down, they do. An old fart with military bravado and ego must have been a really shitty slime ball to end up practicing in midwestern family court.

In Ashlii’s favor is the fact her lawyer will actually remember her name, her case and might actually give a fuck about what happens instead of just wanting to rack up as much billable hours as possible. Also if Ryan does a good job Lowtax will have to pay him a bigger fee than legal aide - so that’s certainly a motivator.

The fact that Ashlii is actually listening and following legal advice while Lowtax is getting high as balls, flinging accusations about his wife online while his new GF prances and claiming his lawyer totally approved it, is also a big plus is Maplewife’s favor. Lowtax also confirmed stuff like Ashlii needing time ask him to go anywhere and demonstrating he has used her immigration status as a leverage against helps her case a great deal too.

Last edited:

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I have to wonder how aware @Lowtax's "Super Lawyer" is about @Lowtax constantly talking about the case and his soon to be ex-wife in a disparaging manner across a large number of social media platforms.

Or is he going to be shocked during the discovery phase when he sees all of these idiotic comments accompanied by "my lawyer cleared this!"?

young chestnut

kiwifarms.net
Lowtax’s big ego schmuck lawyer is a partner and will have his paralegal do 90% of the work and not pay much attention to details. He will probably just familiarize himself with details the night before any court appearance and barely remember Lowtax’s name.

Lawyer who specialize in family law are usually shitty lawyers (or just want an easy route to be a judge in family court) who couldn’t hack in more lucrative, competitive fields. Most lawyers want to avoid the shit show drama and constant handholding of divorce cases if possible. Young lawyers will do divorce cases early on when building a practice but the minute they are making enough to turn them down, they do. An old fart with military bravado and ego must have been a really shitty slime ball to end up practicing in midwestern family court.

In Ashlii’s favor is the fact her lawyer will actually remember her name, her case and might actually give a fuck about what happens instead of just wanting to rack up as much billable hours as possible. Also if Ryan does a good job Lowtax will have to pay him a bigger fee than legal aide - so that’s certainly a motivator.

The fact that Ashlii is actually listening and following legal advice while Lowtax is getting high as balls, flinging accusations about his wife online while his new GF prances and claiming his lawyer totally approved it, is also a big plus is Maplewife’s favor. Lowtax also confirmed stuff like Ashlii needing time ask him to go anywhere and demonstrating he has used her immigration status as a leverage against helps her case a great deal too.

Assuming Carol Kyanka is his mom (age seems right), looks like she's an attorney herself. She probably hired his lawyer for him. He seems too lazy to do even that.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just being a "Super Lawyer" makes me optimistic. Just hope we don't get a "Super Judge" like Chupp.

Ashlii's lawyer looks young and enthusiastic and like he hasn't yet sold his soul to Satan and doesn't yet exist in a constant state of misery, having lost all faith in humanity. LT's lawyer looks half dead and like he's looking forward to Hell.

Last edited:

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
Just being a "Super Lawyer" makes me optimistic. Just hope we don't get a "Super Judge" like Chupp.

Ashlii's lawyer looks young and enthusiastic and like he hasn't yet sold his soul to Satan and doesn't yet exist in a constant state of misery, having lost all faith in humanity. LT's lawyer looks half dead and like he's looking forward to Hell.

If he goes to hell, can he take Lowtax with him? He won't be missed on planet earth