Richard C. Kyanka v. Ashley K. Martin (2020) - Lowtax's second divorce

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
The lien against Ashli is for a few thousand dollars worth of personal income tax. There's one against Lowtax for the same amount.

I am not a tax man, but if I read Missouri Tax law correctly (and there's a good chance I did not):

What Lowtax got raped with was a change in Missouri's tax law where there was a sales tax imposed on goods and services based in MO. He likely didn't pay attention and was doing his own filing, so got destroyed when the Revenue Department caught up to him. They may have assigned him (and his then wife) a lien to his person to prevent him from just selling the business and walking away on 6 figures of tax debt.

He was also likely not doing anything to keep the Business from being his personal piggy bank, so they probably had a solid argument to dickslap him in court.

In generally if you run your own business, you treat yourself like your own employee. Pay yourself a salary. Keep your personal finances separate.

Last edited:
Reactions: TinyKitty

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I am not a tax man, but if I read Missouri Tax law correctly (and there's a good chance I did not):

What Lowtax got raped with was a change in Missouri's tax law where there was a sales tax imposed on goods and services based in MO. He likely didn't pay attention and was doing his own filing, so go destroyed when the Revenue Department caught up to him. They may have assigned him (and his then wife) a lien to his person to prevent him from just selling the business and walking away on 6 figures of tax debt.

Also once they catch you on fuckery they generally expect you also engaged in other forms of fuckery, so you are subject to enhanced scrutiny pretty much forever.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
493C58A4-5A6A-4558-AD25-C28944ECC30A.jpeg
Not sure what makes a “stipulated” order different, if anything.

e: Whatever it was, it appears to have been granted right away.

C2A2FF79-6A73-475A-BE66-A926CA6C7321.jpeg

Last edited:

break these cuffs

An icy fear creeps into your heart
kiwifarms.net
Is it safe to assume the protective order is against Lowtax?
Different kind of protective order as explained to us by @waffle when they've been motioned in the past.
It's not that kind of protective order. Around here if you see something in a case that says "protective order" it is about discovery %99 of the time. The Outlaw is asking that the court enter an order saying that confidential health info she wants to use at trial not be spread around, different orders because they're records from different providers. What you're thinking of would be called an "order of protection" which is different, she can't file that because they are independent actions and she is only appointed for the specific case. Mom would have to file that, and it would be its own case. They're weird because who has one is considered confidential and they are sealed records - so instead of saying who the parties are it would only come up if you searched for Rich (I think they may have changed this lately, but if it shows up at all is inconsisstent, Case net has been around since like 1998 so parts of it are super old and janky), and the style of the case would say something like "FC ORDER OF PROTECTION" and he'd show as a party. I can't even see the filings in those unless I've entered on the case.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
That would seem to indicate that they have gone to mediation for the divorce settlement rather than have it decided by the court.
I looked a bit further into it; my non-lawyer findings are that a Notice of Mediation Compliance is generated by shit that has to be dealt with in the course of a divorce in that area. It's apparently not to mediate the entire divorce and instead focuses on trying to reach some kind of agreement between the parties on child custody. But then, I'd want someone who's better-informed to weigh in on this.

mc1footpinus

kiwifarms.net
That would seem to indicate that they have gone to mediation for the divorce settlement rather than have it decided by the court.

Not in the same state as him but when I got divorced I'm pretty sure a try at mediation was required before going to court. I thought we were going to court but we got ours worked out that way.

They'll tell rich what they want for $s at mediation and there will be no way he'll cuck to that, court is where this vapid whore is going and court is the place that after the final gavel bang, around 6 ICE agents dressed in no-knock entry-team-black walk in from the rear to take her to one of those cages that joe built. The Honorable Vin DeCazzionne presiding.