Richard C. Kyanka v. Ashley K. Martin (2020) - Lowtax's second divorce

LITERALLY A NAZI

kiwifarms.net
Don't get it twisted, I'm not defending Rich in any way. The other stuff that's been mentioned wasn't in any police reports, and I don't give enough of a fuck to know about how he controlled the life of his canuck trophy wife who was probably just here for the green card.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Don't get it twisted, I'm not defending Rich in any way. The other stuff that's been mentioned wasn't in any police reports, and I don't give enough of a fuck to know about how he controlled the life of his canuck trophy wife who was probably just here for the green card.
The police reports say, at most, that he punched a wall to intimidate Ashley.

For other events suggesting Richard is a wifepuncher you do have Logan’s story about getting smacked around: first the sweaty toes incident that she went into great detail on and Richard corroborated by claiming was somehow reflexive self defense on his part, then the black eye, which Logan was extremely cagey about except that she said the hospital diagnosed it as “alleged domestic assault” and shit. You did have the other shit Richard did to Logan like taping her emotional breakdown and posting it on the internet (a stunt taken straight out of Shmorky’s fucking playbook) and forcing her to register an account here to defend him, then forcing her to film and post a groveling video apology when people didn’t buy her sassy pretend-disinterested word vomit.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Then yes, correct, there is no police report of him punching his wife and there is very dubious evidence of him getting physical in a manner beyond a trailer park shoving match with his moron sidepiece.

You may not like it, but this what peak vindication looks like.
Having your husband leave you with the kid while he flies to a different state to spend a few weeks shacked up with a younger, crazier woman who's probably trying right now to convince him to call ICE on you already so you'll be out of the picture, homeless, and never able to see your daughter ever again, has got to be a very special kind of hell.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don’t rule out the court making a finding in the civil proceedings that he was indeed physically abusive towards Ashley.

Sabrina

Look closely
kiwifarms.net
Abuse is not have to be primarily, or even partially physical. Though we do know Lowtax is not beyond that. His abuse of Ashley primarily stemmed from the fact that he would not proceed with her immigration paperwork. She could not get a social security number, a driver's license, a bank account, a phone plan, a job, etc. She was completely dependent on him. She alleges he kept it locked away from her in a safe if I recall correctly. He made her an illegal immigrant.

Momtax, who was Ashley's financial sponsor in the immigration process, wanted to have Ashley deported once she would no longer put up with her son's abuse. Ashley's abuse seems to have been a family affair. Lowtax strapped Ashley with non-marital debt related to Something Awful LLC, a business he now claims she had no involvement in and deserves none of the proceeds from the sale of. Ashley was a prisoner trapped in Richard's home raising their young child while he popped pills, drank, and cheated on her physically and emotionally. How many ex-wives help the current wife flee to a domestic violence shelter?
It was actually Lowtax that talked about having her documents locked up in a safe. It was one of the first fb posts he made, to the effect of "Ha my wife left but she can't legally do anything because I have her papers locked up where she can't get them. Guess she's getting deported!"

Ashley has hardly said anything at all about any of this, it's just LowT himself continually shooting himself in the swollen foot.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
It was actually Lowtax that talked about having her documents locked up in a safe. It was one of the first fb posts he made, to the effect of "Ha my wife left but she can't legally do anything because I have her papers locked up where she can't get them. Guess she's getting deported!"

Ashley has hardly said anything at all about any of this, it's just LowT himself continually shooting himself in the swollen foot.
this what peak vindication looks like.

sperginity

Why hasn't @contrapoints contacted me yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The police reports say, at most, that he punched a wall to intimidate Ashley.

For other events suggesting Richard is a wifepuncher you do have Logan’s story about getting smacked around: first the sweaty toes incident that she went into great detail on and Richard corroborated by claiming was somehow reflexive self defense on his part, then the black eye, which Logan was extremely cagey about except that she said the hospital diagnosed it as “alleged domestic assault” and shit. You did have the other shit Richard did to Logan like taping her emotional breakdown and posting it on the internet (a stunt taken straight out of Shmorky’s fucking playbook) and forcing her to register an account here to defend him, then forcing her to film and post a groveling video apology when people didn’t buy her sassy pretend-disinterested word vomit.

his first wife said he tried to strangle her in a bed where their children were asleep, and also dug his fingernails into her hands until she bled because he was pissed she was on her smart phone and wouldn't give it to him when he tried to take it away by force. She fled in the night with her kids after the attempted strangulation and a cop pulled her over, probably wasn't driving super calmly considering the circumstances. She was given info on where to go for temporary shelter. The cops confronted richard, and he had blood all over his long gross fingernails at which point he was arrested for suspicion of DV. He claims the case didn't go to court becuase his ex wife slept through the court date. Hard to know how much truth is there, but the cop involved has zero reason to make up any of this shit and the pictures of wounds and gross fingernails are likely in a police file somewhere.

It isn't a coincidence that he decided that only the craziest woman was ok to punch, theres more plausible deniability if you hit a woman who has a previous mental health diagnosis. It would be fucking hilarious is logan was lying and this was the one time he really was innocent, but I wouldn't bet on it being the case. Domestic abusers tend to be very calculating about how far they are willing to go, her BPD definitely factored into richard escalating things more quickly with her than with his ex wives. The idea that they lose control because of anger is bullshit. for instance: they don't smash up their own possessions when they "lose control". They also switch it on and off like a lightswitch depending on if police have shown up yet. They're in control of themselves, they just think its okay to do.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
77CB9B73-69E5-43C2-AEF8-C2716B8562BC.jpeg
He’s fighting the TRO to keep him from spending the proceeds of his site sale. Yesterday he did a lengthy stream where he ranted extensively about how much those damned ungrateful goons hate him and how evil his ex-wives are for celebrating his divorce and trying to get part of the proceeds of the sale of his site. He also looked down at his phone at one point and started swearing and tapping out messages furiously, so I was expecting that new docket entries would appear soon; this one just appeared today and I expect more may follow.

Richard’s stream then got taken down and Richard was banned from Youtube for a week because he keeps streaming movies where women have their tits out.

Also, he appears to still own Something Awful LLC based on the fact that he registered a new website (internetdropouts.com) owned by that entity. The sale to Jeffrey was just an asset sale.

PlumSyrup

kiwifarms.net
If he is claiming to be the victim here, why would he fight a restraining order? IANAL but I believe it means she cannot contact him either... if I was scared for my safety, I would be pretty happy that the court was keeping that person from contacting me, even if it was filed against me to begin with.

What am I saying... we know the answer.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he is claiming to be the victim here, why would he fight a restraining order? IANAL but I believe it means she cannot contact him either... if I was scared for my safety, I would be pretty happy that the court was keeping that person from contacting me, even if it was filed against me to begin with.

What am I saying... we know the answer.

The restraining order isnt the say away from me type its a order to freeze his account because money is coming out of escrow

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh, lol. I thought a TRO only meant what I would think of as a restraining order. Thanks!
A temporary restraining order is any temporary order ordering someone not to do something. The domestic protective order is a type of this, but any time you order someone not to do something, it's a restraining order. A temporary restraining order generally only lasts until there's a hearing on it, which must come within ten days, although this can be extended for cause. If there's a hearing, it can turn into a preliminary injunction, which lasts until dissolved or until the litigation is resolved. If it's still necessary then, it becomes a permanent injunction, generally after the side with the injunction wins the case.

This is a little different from Missouri's domestic violence restraining order, which lasts between 180 days and a year, but which can similarly be extended.