War Richard Gere and Matteo Salvini clash over migrant ship - The Italian deputy PM called on the film star to take the 160 migrants to Hollywood on a private jet.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Gotta love how fucking based Salvini is. He just doesn't give a shit and says exactly what any normal person is thinking.
Some rumors say he's part kebab. I think that's just how many Italians look like. It would by hilarious if he's indeed part kebab.

(Same rumors exist for Spaniard Vox leader Santiago Abascal and, in his case, it's very likely he indeed has arabic ancestry due to their presence in the country).

hash-slinging slasher

kiwifarms.net
I know this is unlikely because not a lot of people know their history, but I like to think that Italians are harder to squeeze white guilt out of because half of their country was taken over by muslims during the muslim conquests. At one point the natives were actually oppressed (not that fake "no one calls me zer" oppression) under Islamic rule. Following the same you're responsible for the sins of your ancestors logic activists use on white people, muslims owe Italians, not vice versa.

Fleshy Sanik

sanik is NOT blue
kiwifarms.net
Why is Italy so based when it comes to the immigrant issue? Every piece of news I hear from there on the subject for the past couple of years has made me want to make victory lasagna. Is it some leftover in their (((Roman))) blood?
It has to do with EU legislation. Immigrants are required to apply for asylum in the country where they first entered the EU, if you go via turkey and enter in Bulgaria you are stuck in Bulgaria.
Since a lot of immigrants cross the Mediterranian sea their options are Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece or Malta with most opting for Spain or Italy.
With the EU immigration system being a bureocratic nightmare mish mash combination of 28 different countries legislation processing is slower than the arrival of new immigrants so the harbor citties are backed up.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Mike Faragay

Don't look at me, I don't know a thing.
kiwifarms.net
Rumor has it that Sylvester Stallone created the ass-gerbil story because he was pissed off at Gere for ruining the upholstery in his new car.
Honestly this is the best thing I've read all week. Being able to start an international rumor about a nemesis slurping gerbils up into their asshole has to be one of the only pros to fame.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I know this is unlikely because not a lot of people know their history, but I like to think that Italians are harder to squeeze white guilt out of because half of their country was taken over by muslims during the muslim conquests. At one point the natives were actually oppressed (not that fake "no one calls me zer" oppression) under Islamic rule. Following the same you're responsible for the sins of your ancestors logic activists use on white people, muslims owe Italians, not vice versa.
It's the same in Spain. The leaders are communist SJW pussies, but the people know well the dangers of Muslims and (((others))) interventions.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Haha good on Salvini for calling his bluff. Not even the Donald would do such a thing.
You might be onto something...!

Keystone

kiwifarms.net
I love how people immediately brought up the gerbil thing. Stallone is a fucking genius for allegedly starting that.

If you had any doubt about the veracity of the gerbil rumor, Richard Gere acting like a massive pretentious faggot right now should put those doubts to rest.
Stallone is a hell of a lot smarter than people realize. Also this fight between Gere and Salvini reminds me of when Clooney sold one of his vacation homes in Italy a few years back because migrants were shitting up diversifying the surrounding area.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The purr-fectly tasteful treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't he? I'm sure he's got plenty of Hollywood cash lying around to do this.
Thank fuck, somebody said it. Its always these rich assholes advocating for all these rapefugees to be allowed in, knowing they'll never be forced to interact with or support them. None of these advocates will put their money where their mouth is and pay the cost for their policies.
So much this. Someone as wealthy and privileged as Richard Gere is the last person to be lecturing a foreign country about their immigration policy. Dare I say that Gere comes off as celeb-splaining with his demands that Italy ignore their own laws and accept a boat full of migrants they're unwilling or unable to accept.

However, the instant someone suggests a celebrity such as Gere or Cher do more than donate pocket change or virtue signal to help the migrants they're so concerned about, said celebs are almost too quick to come up with excuses why they can't do something meaningful to help those in true need.

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
Only Sicily was taken over fully, rest of Italy was a massive bulwark against Islam thanks to the Romans and Franks.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino