Richard Jones article -

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still working on the Lindsay article when I have the time, but afterward, I think I might start one on Richard "Terra" Jones. He definitely seems "exceptional" enough, and there appears to be a lot of info to work with. If nobody else starts one first, that'll be the next thing I do on there.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I went ahead and made a draft.
It's still in the working stages, and some info and references need to be added. Any opinions are welcome.
This is pretty good. I'd just ask you include as many citations as possible, especially for pedophilia stuff. I know archiving shit for citations is a massive PITA, but it does wonders for an article's credibility. What alienates me from even the most well made ED articles is a lack of evidence. People will say whatever they want and not back it up. The more evidence the better.

If you can't substantiate something, you can't claim it. I'm always pretty strict about this regarding Pedophilia.

'The most damning incident occured when he admitted to illegally providing alcohol to underage girls in an effort to get them drunk and have sex with them."
^ That is outright defamation unless backed up. I see a few thumbnails on the side of the page, which is fine, but if they're being used to substantiate a claim they should be used as citations instead. [[:File:File_Name|Tera claims ..]] is the Wiki code for that.

Reactions: 女鬼

女鬼

人就是鬼、鬼就是人。
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is pretty good. I'd just ask you include as many citations as possible, especially for pedophilia stuff. I know archiving shit for citations is a massive PITA, but it does wonders for an article's credibility. What alienates me from even the most well made ED articles is a lack of evidence. People will say whatever they want and not back it up. The more evidence the better.

If you can't substantiate something, you can't claim it. I'm always pretty strict about this regarding Pedophilia.

'The most damning incident occured when he admitted to illegally providing alcohol to underage girls in an effort to get them drunk and have sex with them."
^ That is outright defamation unless backed up. I see a few thumbnails on the side of the page, which is fine, but if they're being used to substantiate a claim they should be used as citations instead. [[:File:File_Name|Tera claims ..]] is the Wiki code for that.
Thank you for the feedback!

I know there ares some pretty big accusations in this article, but there's definite proof, I just haven't gotten around to adding all the citations/footnotes yet. Hence why I'm keeping it as a draft for the time being.
It'll take some time because there's a lot of links to dig up and archive, but I'm definitely going to try and back up everything I can.

There's a lot of images because they're meant to illustrate some of his more egregious posts, but I might trim them down and keep only the most relevant ones so the whole thing stays legible.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino