Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat Founder of Something Awful

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

GoofTroop70

kiwifarms.net
Yeah tramadol won't get you that fucked up alone but mix it with lyrica,xanax and booze it will. Mixing it with adderall can cause seizures. He has to have a pill pushing quack or is doctor shopping to get that shit prescribed all at once.
He threw a fit at one point about how he didn't *ACTUALLY* drink all those margaritas and he didn't *ACTUALLY* have any of that wine with Bogan. At one point someone said something about him at a liquor store and you can see him stop for half a second scared and then he continues on yelling about how he doesn't drink anymore. I don't know about anyone else but if I was as broke as he claims to be, I would not be spending money on "prop" bottles of wine and then licking batteries for $2.

That entire thing was painful and hearing him say cock fifty times was traumatic.

e: wife just asked why she had to hear a muppet's voice saying the word cock multiple times from the other room before bed.

Oh, and @Null you were mentioned by Lowtax in connection to LeafWife.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah tramadol won't get you that fucked up alone but mix it with lyrica,xanax and booze it will. Mixing it with adderall can cause seizures. He has to have a pill pushing quack or is doctor shopping to get that shit prescribed all at once.
I certainly hope Leafwife's lawyer intends to ask him if he has prescriptions for all this shit.

forums poster wow

kiwifarms.net
I certainly hope Leafwife's lawyer intends to ask him if he has prescriptions for all this shit.
i give it a 50/50 shot he has prescriptions. if he does he has a very unscrupulous pharmacist which sadly is very possible in the united states. he could have doctor shopped for all the rx's but it should have gotten flagged when he filled them. cvs's automated system flags 6 major, 3 moderate, and 1 minor drug interaction with the list of drugs he has admitted to be on not counting his alcohol use which would double the number of them since it interacts with everything he's on. in order to get most of these rx's, he would have had to lie to his doctor about his alcohol consumption.

for starters, opiates+benzos+alcohol is widely known by doctors and junkies alike to be the deadliest narcotic drug combination because all three potentiate each other and cause cns depression. adderall+tramadol comes with a major seizure risk potentiated by alcohol and is only advised to be prescribed to non-drinkers under very close doctor supervision. tramadol also comes with a severe seizure risk when combined with zoloft. zoloft also increases the crack-head properties of adderall such as jitteriness, jaw-clenching, and paranoia. i'll stop here but it doesn't stop -- you're seeing where this is going.

if he has legit prescriptions it would be worth it for leafwife's lawyer to look into if they're being prescribed by one, or many doctors as a pattern of drug-seeking behavior and drug abuse could be established even if the prescriptions are legitimate.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, and @Null you were mentioned by Lowtax in connection to LeafWife.
What did he say?
Im sure he now thinks KF, his ex wife, SASS, banned pants shitters, alt-right Nazis, traitorous goons and his current wife are all in a grand conspiracy against him. But he’s not mad, he’s just “meh.”

i give it a 50/50 shot he has prescriptions. if he does he has a very unscrupulous pharmacist which sadly is very possible in the united states. he could have doctor shopped for all the rx's but it should have gotten flagged when he filled them. cvs's automated system flags 6 major, 3 moderate, and 1 minor drug interaction with the list of drugs he has admitted to be on not counting his alcohol use which would double the number of them since it interacts with everything he's on. in order to get most of these rx's, he would have had to lie to his doctor about his alcohol consumption.
Nah, that’s a fairly typical middle class drug abuser Rx list. Benzos and aderall are the heavy hitters on that list, but I doubt he’d have much trouble getting it all filled at one place. At the most he might get his speed Rx filled elsewhere.

This is what Lowtax is willing to publicly admit taking so its probably about half on the actual scripts he takes.

Surely is a weird list for a guy who has claimed his biggest medical problem is intractable spine crumbling. The list indicates a lot more Rx for psychiatric issues than for a spine turning to dust.

forums poster wow

kiwifarms.net
Nah, that’s a fairly typical middle class drug abuser Rx list. Benzos and aderall are the heavy hitters on that list, but I doubt he’d have much trouble getting it all filled at one place. At the most he might get his speed Rx filled elsewhere.
its the typical suburban junkie list but you usually don't see the whole spectrum of doctor crack being prescribed to a single person. two or three at a time with a few ignored interactions is typical but that many narcotics at once? maybe it hasn't been as cracked down on in his area.

i think he probably buys one of the rx's black market and fills the rest legally, or gets one of the scripts filled somewhere else.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hell, just Tramadol alone at high doses significantly increases seizure risk. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he were taking over 200mg at a time trying to chase one of the shittiest opiate highs of all time.
"High risk for addiction and dependence. Can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol."

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"High risk for addiction and dependence. Can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol."
Why anyone would try and abuse something that fucks around with your serotonin on some strange level is beyond me. Of all commonly prescribed opioid agonists, tramadol has got to be the absolute worst chemical to abuse. It has one of the greatest risks of serious health complication, while having one of the worst highs available.

What makes it so bad is that, unless im mistaken and the law has changed semi-recently, you can get a random international doctor to prescribe you tramadol through a glorified email, complete with a link to their "affiliated" pharmacy.

cantremembernothing

Nyaa nyaa nyaa!
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I have been prescribed Tramadol before and I forgot about that. Is sertraline even safe? I'm going to listen to this very good advice and be extra careful and learn from Lowtax's mistakes.

I prefer to use Benedril-type drugs to get to sleep, since I've had some bad reactions on Ambien in the past.

Has Lowtax even done anything worthy of note recently? Seems like he's been keeping his head down mostly.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He lacks any sort of charisma, and his setup is a shitty webcam in a bright room with no sort of actual lighting or sound dampening.
He thinks what people want is all things retro, including shitty production values.

No. Lowtax hates Christianity because his ex wife Megan became a Christian and "brainwashed" the children with it.
He went to this high school.

1581582969915.png

He wrote this front page article about being a "recovering Catholic".

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Addicts are such terrible liars.

You’d think since he just listed off some of the pills he takes he’d claim some interaction between his totally legally prescribed, much needed drugs caused him to be so shit faced. Throw in something about back pain for good measure.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many goons know that deep down SA is actually dead and gay and unfunny? For real and not ironically. I wonder if they actually realize that it's an echo chamber without a shred of humor or originality left. The real proof is that they have to keep refreshing KF. SA is so slow you can check it every few days and nothing of value happens.
There are parts of SA that don't currently have AIDS and I think most "normal" goons just stick to there and avoid the drama entirely. For me, the coupons board, some of the games boards, the sports board, and so on - although if I got banned at this point I don't think I'd re-reg just for those.