Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat Founder of Something Awful

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Were you ever able to get ahold of the "domestic violence" report that Lowtax claimed, and posted only the header? There's no date, just a report number.

Y'know, I watched Knives Out recently and one thing struck me.

For reference, Knives Out is a mediocre, overhyped murder mystery. One big plot point in that film is that the victim's housekeeper thinks that one particular guy has been up to no good, so she sneaks a copy of the victim's toxicology report before anyone else has a chance to see it. She doesn't understand any of the words or numbers on the report, though, so she hedges her bets by writing "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID" on the report header, tearing it off, and sending it to the guy she suspects. If she sounds like a fucking idiot, it's because she is, and she gets murdered.

So it's fucking amazing that Lowtax is trying to implicate his wife has been up to shit by posting a police report header. I wonder if he understands what any of the words in the report mean, either.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So it's fucking amazing that Lowtax is trying to implicate his wife has been up to shit by posting a police report header. I wonder if he understands what any of the words in the report mean, either.
He understands they mean shit that doesn't reflect well on him, which is why he didn't include that shit.

Sabrina

Look closely
kiwifarms.net
The police report we have says they are on to Richard’s bs. Not sure how he thinks this new one will go so much better.
It's not even new, it's from 2018 and it's referenced in the report we have. It says that LowT called the cops on Ashli for defending herself again him and he had her arrested.

(Beside the officer's dating being off as to when Ashli left in 2019, she was actually arrested in 2018. We'll be seeing the full text of this one soon.)

Tonberry

Everyone's (Favorite) Grudge
kiwifarms.net
1581672178258.png

That's exactly what a business partner and not a girlfriend would say.
An unpaid business partner, mind you.
Despite LowT not paying her even a dime she has been very involved in his personal life and issues for at least the last three months, visited his house multiple times, showed up on his stream with booze, became a mod in said streams, made multiple posts about getting creampied by him and keeps whiteknighting him and shit talking maplewife every single chance she gets, even if it means being ridiculed by autists from two different webforums and putting her reputation on the line for a pillhead boomer fucktard.

Yeah, I don't know why people on KF aren't buying her story, I think it all checks out. She's just doing all of this out of the kindness in her heart and her undying love for a dead website nobody gives two shits about.

Eddie Bravo

Look into it.
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: CharlesBarkley