Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat Founder of Something Awful

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Yeah all the major stakeholders in LowT's life are there, Johnny Walker, Jim Beam, Jack Daniel's & Glen Livet. Gonna be a long meeting, might go for a few days even.
You forgot the 3 people sharing Board president: Glaxo, Smith, and Kline.
I don't care if they don't make the opioids that lowtax is abusing to get high, its a fucking joke chemspergs

Sabrina

Look closely
kiwifarms.net
Records are closed on the supposed domestic abuse call as there were charges filed then dropped by the prosecutor.
So he DID try to press charges. Wow! Took her to court and everything while they lived in the same house with the kid. No doubt she stayed because she felt she had no other choice.

Cop: "I'm aware of it." Yeah this'll make you look great in the divorce, LowT you little cunt

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So they decided not to press charges on a woman defending herself from her drunk husband. Things for Lowtax keep looking better and better.
I want to point out that prosecutors regularly pursue DV cases that victims refuse to cooperate with with due to the problem of abuse victims repeatedly returning to abusers. The fact that the prosecutor dropped charges means it was total BS.

I think Lowtax tried a final solution to the Leafwife question by having her arrested in 2018. He probably thought having her arrested would mean immediate deportation and was an easy way out of the marriage. He was probably disappointed to discover local Missouri sheriffs office wasn’t in the business of doing wife deportations, not that she was even eligible to be deported for a local charge since she had a case pending in IC.

However, he would have known getting her arrested could endanger her immigration case. A conviction can severely impact your chances of your I-130 being approved so I’m sure he did this to, at the very least, try to sabotage her greencard. He’s such a cowardly little shit.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Records are closed on the supposed domestic abuse call as there were charges filed then dropped by the prosecutor.
Oh, so he's literally using mugshots to have people presume guilt when he just had her arrested lol. A lot of states have laws so that LEO *must* arrest someone when called in to a domestic, because many times people call 911 for domestics then change their mind so no one gets in trouble. States like Maryland have to arrest someone, I don't know about Missouri, but probably because it's a common occurrence.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh, so he's literally using mugshots to have people presume guilt when he just had her arrested lol. A lot of states have laws so that LEO *must* arrest someone when called in to a domestic, because many times people call 911 for domestics then change their mind so no one gets in trouble. States like Maryland have to arrest someone, I don't know about Missouri, but probably because it's a common occurrence.
He's also pulling a literal bitch trick, the kind of shit MRAs accuse women of doing, where they manufacture bogus domestic violence charges just to cause trouble for their husbands. He is a straight up fucking bitch in addition to being an abuser.

Catgirl IRL

kiwifarms.net
Wait, I'm a little confused.

They had an argument, he accused her of attacking him so she'd get arrested, but the cops dropped the charges because there was no evidence? I'm a little unclear.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Wait, I'm a little confused.

They had an argument, he accused her of attacking him so she'd get arrested, but the cops dropped the charges because there was no evidence? I'm a little unclear.
Why the state of Missouri did not press charges is unclear, but that is a possibility. Lowtax could have also said he did not want to press charges, i.e. putting her in jail for a weekend then letting it go.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I looked into it, and missouri does not have a mandatory arrest law, but they make officers write a report about why they didn't arrest someone (if they chose not to), and if there is another call for the same couple within 12 hours arrest is mandatory. It would make LEOs err on the side of arresting. Deciding who is an aggressor is entirely the officer's call. So if an abusive person calls first, then they can typically get the other person arrested. I would bet that there weren't charges because there wasn't evidence of an assault, just a claim that no one could substantiate.

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
Why the state of Missouri did not press charges is unclear, but that is a possibility. Lowtax could have also said he did not want to press charges, i.e. putting her in jail for a weekend then letting it go.
I wonder if he could've had her charged for parental child abduction, if he'd pressed the issue.
People tend to sympathize with the mother, especially when you got someone like Lowtax on the other side, but surely there ought to be a legal measure against a parent taking the kids across state lines?
For all the authorities know, she could've been the kind of mother who drowns the kids in the bathtub out of sheer spite.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
People tend to sympathize with the mother, especially when you got someone like Lowtax on the other side, but surely there ought to be a legal measure against a parent taking the kids across state lines?
This depends on the state and it varies dramatically. In Florida, it's only kidnapping if it obstructs the court system somehow. This is primarily regarding divorce court orders.

I had a roommate who was an older woman and she asked me to look at her paperwork for her to help investigate an issue, as she was spastic and I was in the habit of reading textbooks on law as the mountain jew stuff had just started up.

She and her ex-husband lived out of state, but their divorce papers agreed all parental issues would be heard in Florida family court (somehow we were all Floridians and found ourselves in New York). The paperwork also agreed that neither parent would remove the child from their state of residence without notifying the other parent beforehand and getting consent if it's a permanent arrangement. The ex threatened to move out of state back to Florida without her consent (she wanted to stay, and the oldest son had connections with drugs back home). She could probably have got him on kidnapping if he did that because it'd be violating their divorce agreements.

Just an example of how weird the law gets regarding family matters. In general, nothing the law does makes anyone happy ever, so they focus on the stability and well-being of the child. In MO's case, they feel that a parent should be able to leave with no notice if they feel threatened or abused.

In the end, she ended up consenting for the move back home. She had been estranged from them over the last two years and both kids and the husband wanted to go back. The kids were calling her just to say they hated her, and I'm pretty sure it was at the husband's request, but whatever.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I looked into it, and missouri does not have a mandatory arrest law, but they make officers write a report about why they didn't arrest someone (if they chose not to), and if there is another call for the same couple within 12 hours arrest is mandatory. It would make LEOs err on the side of arresting. Deciding who is an aggressor is entirely the officer's call. So if an abusive person calls first, then they can typically get the other person arrested. I would bet that there weren't charges because there wasn't evidence of an assault, just a claim that no one could substantiate.
I wonder if he could've had her charged for parental child abduction, if he'd pressed the issue.
For all the authorities know, she could've been the kind of mother who drowns the kids in the bathtub out of sheer spite.
He tried. The police located her locally and he knew that early on.

There are mechanisms in place for when parents do abscond with children and refuse to engage with the court process for determining custody and access but Ashli hasn't done that.

If she wanted to drown a child out of spite, she could have done it while Lowtax was in Utah, or any other time. She didn't need to leave the home to do it and if Lowtax actually feared for his child's safety he wouldn't have gone to Utah for 3 weeks.

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
Just an example of how weird the law gets regarding family matters.
Yeah, if I remember correcly, Nick Rekieta also brought up the topic of family law being an absolute nightmare on several occasions.

He literally tried. The cops told him to fuck off and wrote a bunch of reports on what a scumbag he is.
Well, sounds like he got what he deserves, so far.

Last edited: