Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat Founder of Something Awful

Chonburi Flaps

But if not see boob shape? How know is woman?
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Megan filed that emergency motion for custody not only because Richard is in a massive drug spiral, but also because her daughter finally disclosed some sexual abuse at Uncle Shmorky's hands. "Shmorky touched me while Daddy was passed out" seems increasingly plausible.
That's a fairly worrying thought considering LowT's comment about a pink gun reminding him of Shmorky during a recent stream. Someone even picked up on it then.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the doctor just doubled his xanax dosage?
View attachment 1181517
He’s been totally vindicated but can’t explain how or why. Color me shocked.

Maybe he got drug tested and only the drugs the pill mills Rx for him showed up or Megan’s request for emergency custody for the two older kids was denied.

Im safely betting he’s not celebrating because he’s caring for a toddler by himself at home now.

Going to guess he doesn’t have to make support payments for the time being or something bad happened to Leaf Wife or the ex-wife.

Reactions: Brain Problems

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Eraserhead is live

His shtick is awful as usual. He is currently making noises that sound like he is inbetween vomiting, not that he would have any experience with that.

aaaaannndddd Rich has had 2 streams die within 1 minute. Third time is the charm?

He apologized for wearing a pink buttonup dress shirt. He had to take care of "law things" today.

Screenshot_20200310-214923_YouTube.jpg
He looks so OLD

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Likely his "total vindication" is the Judge ruling that there isn't enough definitive evidence that he's abusive and a custody agreement has to be put in place.
This isn't exactly a surprise. They don't take away your parental rights because you're kind of shitty or even sheerly fuck-awful. You more or less have to be an actual menace.

Richard, as much of a fuckup as he is, is nowhere near the level of bad that gets you completely cut off, and a joint custody arrangement is the likely outcome unless he really starts spiraling even harder to the point of being an actual physical menace.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Eraserhead is live

His shtick is awful as usual. He is currently making noises that sound like he is inbetween vomiting, not that he would have any experience with that.

aaaaannndddd Rich has had 2 streams die within 1 minute. Third time is the charm?

He apologized for wearing a pink buttonup dress shirt. He had to take care of "law things" today.

View attachment 1182308
He looks so OLD
The ”law stuff” would have been this morning but I guess once Rich puts on a shirt that sucker is going to get a few days and nights of constant wear. I think after everyone had a good laugh at his “eraser head gone to seed” style in his last stream, this is his attempt to look like a grown up that owns a hairbrush.